Dating tips! Please!!!

Dating tips! Please!!!

Give a femanon who is interested in an user tips.

> How do I know he is interested?

He is really shy, so am I. I don't have much experience with guys so I have no idea how they show interest. (I stare and smile at a guy when I am interested in them but noticed that guys don't usually do this)

He is a gamer, stoner, goes on Sup Forums a lot. We like same music, food, etc. But we don't talk much because I am incredibly shy so when we play league or wow, on teamspeak I am silent, so is he.

He commented on my looks a lot to some mutual friends, telling them I am really hot and stuff like that.

As far as I know, he has a girlfriend but I have no idea if they are still together as they seem to be really non-serious and he never talks about her even when people ask.

> help me get laid

you have a vagina. He's interested. As long as you're not a ham planet.

Post pics of yourself.

this.

nobody give real advice until this person posts tits and vagoo

Fucking kek

Tits and timestamp or gtfo tramp

What are you, 12?

If he has a girlfriend, you're a cunt for trying to snipe him.

It's okay to be overt and ask if someone likes you.

If you're not ugly, it's very easy to get laid for a female.

I am curvy (not fat, big boobs and ass) and have probably over average face (a lot of people tell me I am about 8 or 9)

I am extremely shy though, and probably seem like an autistic from outside, since I am really shy, silent, and barely talk much.

They are non-serious and open as far as I know. I saw the girlfriend kissing an another guy at a party we both were at.

buy him heartseeker vayne and the message has to be "wanna fuck?".

Honestly you can make a move and unless he's literally a faggot he will be cool with it. You have a vagina so you hold he power in this situation.

Post tits and ass. You can hide face. If youre that shy.

Ahh there's your problem. You're a woman. Let me break it down for you. Guys are bitches and will block out 90% of all flirting you throw at them because most guys cant believe they're getting hit on. Just flirt at 190% and the guy will get it.

Shit, I would fuck anyone who gifted me that skin; m, f, or t.

Don't really have much photos on my pc atm

So much this. When women flirt with me it catches me off guard and I don't know how to respond. Just be super obvious about the flirting and you will be fine.

I would hit that. Take more. If he wont fuck you. I will.

This guys right OP, if he is as shy as you say, you will have to go 190%.

Actually true. They are so fucking oblivious, I lost interest in a lot of my crushes who turned out to have crushes on me too but they didnt get the hint and was too shy.

BUT TOO SHY. How do I make a move?

Hmm seems alright.... you may continue

Your name isn't Evelyn is it?

thanks user.

Phone is dead atm and too poor, also all my nudes etc were on my old laptop which is dead too :(

not even close. I am from europe (haven't heard of that name here)

>too shy
But why?
What about this is that scary?
People were born to fuck, and with you just turning 16, you definitely need to shut up and jump in there.

Invite him over to your place or somewhere private. Start talking with him about flirty shit. Move really close to him, like cuddling close and stare in his eyes and lick your lips. If he doesn't try to kiss you at that point than just go for it.

I would fucking rape you, you dumb bitch, unless he is gay, you have no reason be shy, just kiss him without warning and he will be humping you like the disgusting creature he is.

Need a pic.. and serious.if hes on b.. stoner, gamer.. your selling your self low.
So you must be a slut..

nice b8 m8

Well thats a shame. I mean im an introvert too. The only way ive been able to get a girl is to take a deep breathe and go 200%. Its usually the longest few minutes of my life and borderline panic attack but it gets rid of the doubts. I know where youre coming from and its gotten better. In my opinion though shy or not if you talked to me i would definitely listen. Its easier if you arent starting.

why not every day of the week? you more man or something?

nice satan trips m8

You just have to fucking lady up and get over your bullshit shyness. Ask him to coffee or some innocuous shit like that. Then start getting to know each other.

Social anxiety. Insecurities. Self-esteem issues. Life sucked for me a lot. I couldn't even look into eyes of people, now I started doing it, but still not enough.

Also I am 19.

We are not really close, like we are something between strangers and friends, both doesn't fit. Inviting him at this point feels too early, and maybe inappropriate. I am still trying to find how to talk to him

They really are, I also heard from some friends the crush was making out with a girl at the same party, sounds pretty open to me... also, trips

I'm on the toilet and I literally just shot a terd missle from my anal launcher followed by the left behind death gas used to launch the terdjectile my leg is starting to fall asleep

Do you have parents? Do they take care of you?

>bullshit excuses
Get over yourself, honey.

"Do you want to hang out and do _____?"
That's how you MAKE people your friends, bitch.
If he is DTF, it should be obvious.

It's not too early trust me. If you were a guy it would be a different story, but I don't know a single guy that wouldn't want to go over to an attractive woman's house if he was invited. Conversation will come naturally. Split a bottle of wine with him or some shit like that. From the pic you posted you look good, use it to your advantage. Also I'm a complete stranger and your talking to me just fine, do the same thing but irl.

Thanks for letting me know.

Not OP, but as a relatively shy person I can say that it's a lot easier to talk over a computer than IRL.

One of them died. Had a dysfunctional yet "loving" family, but real shit was my friends, especially girl friends. Physically and emotionally abusing me during school, making fun of everything of me like my height, makeup, skin color, etc. Made me really insecure. In the end, I realized it was because they were actually ugly and wanted to feel better about themselves but it was quite too late.

Ofcourse it is...

faggot

Same, when we are together IRL, I am like "ugh... hey?" in duration of 30 minutes, but over the pc when we were talking on Steam I was really confident for some reason. IRL, I suck.

I understand that, but the point is that we are making conversation as strangers, that's what this whole Taiwanese grass collecting forum runs on. You can literally talk about anything and once you find a topic you both enjoy it relieves a lot of the anxiety between the two people.

OP you are attractive and you seem based from the time I've spent talking to you. Be confident and make this happen, I believe in you. Don't sit around and wish you were doing this, make it happen, honestly your chances of success are 99.9%.

Sorry about your parent, user. Stop taking shit from others. Humans are assholes deep down, atleast most of us. The shyness i can relate to, down some alcohol or weed or whatever to help you calm down so that you can talk to him.
An just talk casual stuff, make a simple offer to do something together. You can do it!

thanks user, you really helped. I will try soon to talk to him, maybe send him a message on steam or facebook.

If you message him right now and post it here, we can help you set it up, if you want .

Why do you want a cuck?

thanks a lot, I will try to do that next time I see him, we seem to have some stuff in common

thanks

Just let him know you like him. That'll seriously seal the deal. Guys are fucking idiots. Like me.

Another note: I would refrain from "doing it soon" because in the near future you might lose the will you've seemed to muster right now. I think messaging him immediately is the best coarse of action.

Best of luck to you femanon. You will do fine.

*Course FUCK
I got trips though, so do it OP

Bump