Chimps currently chimping out in my area

Chimps currently chimping out in my area

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=nnla8_ruLwc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>study finds that whites are more closely related to the chimpanzee than blacks

ok

Military really should cut them down. That's why they have assault rifles. The blacks are terrorists.

We shut down a freeway and pissed people off! We did it fellow niggers! Good job!

>calvary charge

we attacked our own police force terrifying our own country great job guys

swear theyre going to turn into like a kunta klux klan

nigger hate thread?

do blacks contribute anything positive? I mean, i could easily do without basketball and hiphop

is there anything else?

Kill. All. Niggers.

HIT THEM WITH UR VEHICLE

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Ayee 757 represent

im 757. i live near mt trashmore 757

it works. shutting down freeways and constant, massive protests ad sit ins and shit is what they did back in the martin luther king times and that got them the vote.

you mean got them equal rights.
theyve been just as good as anyone other human in this country for a long time
theyre worse than sjws crying about safe spaces
entitled pieces of shit who dont realize how better of they are now
feel like just our forefathers werent as enlightened as we are now they can get away with anything
blacks have been more racist for decades
before civil rights act whites just hated blacks after it they feared them is that still jsut the same racism

Its getting to a point where a violent armed robbery suspect can't even pull his gun on a cop without getting shot in this country.

Suffolk, reporting in.

TOP KEKEKEKEKEKEK

That's weird. Seems like you'd be in bed so you can get up for work tomorrow

let's go!

Study finds blacks are more closely related to Africans than whites

Oh ffs, and I'm 5 minutes from there. Where are my chesapeake 757 nigs?

why not go there and yell about "chimps" and "chimping out"? you won't do that? you'll sit behind your computer and be a tough guy there? what a shame

Sent from my Android phone

>mfw the captchas keep being store fronts

The difference is that blacks had a valid gripe before.

Isn't that every thread?

Get five other white men and your rifles and go clean house. Fuck the nigs. They all should have been shipped back to niggerland 150 years ago.

Target practice ?

fuckn lost! and this isnt a ylyl!

Why can't we get some people with this mindset into the offices that matter?

I wish this happened we'd all be better off and they truly wouldn't have anyone to blame at that point.. The promising people would come back

After Dallas, It's only a matter of time before before someone(s) mows a bunch of BLM niggers down and I am going to fill the Internet with joyous laughter.

suffolk reportin in

so current events should illustrate the truth...this is not about justice or even race. its about power, those people in the streets are tools of someone else's quest for it. they just happen to be black and brainwashed. its not like that has never happened before...nazi germany is just one relatively recent example

That's stupid. Middle of the night no one is going to notice. These are more effective during rush hour

Also in Atlanta, stopping traffic, trying to take over state capital grounds.

you got that right. also, if I ever get terminal cancer I'm definitely taking some black terrorists with me

They're doing it in my area too. Just got stuck in traffic downtown for a good 30 minutes until the cops shut their faggotry down.

Did something trigger the nigger community recently? I'm a NEET, don't really watch the news.

How is that they aren't labeled a hate group ?

Don't bitch OP, I live in Dallas

"peaceful"

Holy shit, is this a cringe thread?
>nigga doesn't even know what he is holding incorrectly in either hand.

Right outside of Baton Rouge here.

Same as another group that belong to a religion of peace. Obama

Also... Chekt

What's the fucking endgame ? I mean, how does this stop? They'll never actually stop on their own, and Obama and Hillary we'll just keep appeasing them. Trump would probably end it but it think it's unlikely he'd get in. But fuck anons, how do we stop this niggertry?

One day these morons are gonna figure out how to say, "I think we need to hold police more accountable and improve their training," without being complete dumbasses.

or at least that's what I tell myself to maintain what little faith I have in humanity.

Oh no... the slight inconvenience of traffic... how will we ever survive...

yeah its pretty scary how all of this shit is gonna end.. what the fuck happend to the world? things wasnt this bad 10 years ago..

You're right about democrats; they'll just placate these dumbasses.

But, seriously, what do you expect Trump could do to fix things? You give him way too much credit.

this fuckin guy lmao

check'd and kek'd

I guess those cops who got shot don't matter. I bet Tyrone is up to no good again, awwww shiiiiiit.

They see me checkin'

I'm kekkin'

how's that going for you?

Popular music as we know it would be entirely different without Africans because most of it is derived from the blues. In fact, if you're a musician, you can play most popular songs with ease if you only learn blues scales.

How about I slightly inconvenience your ass by sticking my boot in it hippie

That hard drive's fucked

Not well. It's a fucking mess.

I'm a teacher, too. Thank god I'm off for the summer. I would not want to be any where near a campus right now.

Not looking forward to the fall.

I kek'd

>ptown

Meanwhile a few minutes south in Virginia Beach nobody gives a shit and we continue living in jet-noise-loving harmony.

I'm not even a trump fan but I just don't see him putting up with cops being shot down. In Philly they were screaming "oink oink bang bang".
I don't know what steps he or anyone could take,
there must be something.
Clinton and Obama might as well have just tweeted #bummedaboutdallas

Garbage. Total fucking garbage.
Most rock music is based in melodic minor, which has been a part of European music since time motherfucking immemorial.
>lies that liberals tell us

The slight inconvenience of not getting to work on time and getting your ass fired therefore you can't feed your dog or your kids

Why the anger? I'm on your side. I hate being slightly inconvenienced.

Stop digging for karma and attention.

what's the point of that pic. They arent even close

You realize that's an anarchist protest from last year and they're waving an Anonymous flag?

This nigger that probably robbed a store and some pedonigger got shot so niggers killed a bunch of cops, 5 in Dallas and supposedly a few were at least shot in other places.

Listen i dont mean to defend a nigger, but this one was just admitting his second amendment right. They didn't know he was a violent nigger.

Niggers. 264 is already butt fucked by traffic on the daily. They should just hole up in the tunnel. Virginia State Police can't do anything except try and smoke em out and they aren't gonna. I'm hesitant to drive full speed through there.

>Sorry im late boss, nigs blocking the highway again

>melodic minor,
Bam!! That's right.

I hear you.

I think the sad reality is that no one can do anything. Our entire civilization has made its bed; now we'll lie in it.

What a time to be alive!

Anarchists are essentially the same people.
Anarchists = anti-white communist faggots in my experience. I think they just think the word anarchy sounds cool. It would be a stupid idea as is but they actually ascribe to an even stupider one.

you must not go on the internet either. newfag cancerfuck

that hand

Because that wasn't them lmao

We don't actually know that at all since no one has seen what happened that lead up to him being shot.

Yup. Gonna move to the mountains.
Niggers hate nature.

If the cop was in danger, he would have said something by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=nnla8_ruLwc&feature=youtu.be

Chimpout live stream in Memphis, moderators deleting everything in chat. Possible kekz to be had.

OP is it Berkley or Portsmouth side of the tunnel?

Wassup

Tbh my boss would probably just ask why I didn't have my crowbar to clear out the headcrabs and get there on time

Nigs tried to chimp out in my area a few weeks ago and got shut the fuck down. It was glorious.

>annual "Father's Day" cookout down in the Bricks
>the Bricks are the collective federally funded housing units where the black folks live down in the inner city
>party has been raging all day and now into the night
>over 300 people
>once the kids go inside it basically becomes a giant party
>technically all of them are trespassing, since the federal housing is private property
>someone calls the police as the party gets out of control, some shots are fired
>cop arrives on scene as shots are fired, runs towards the source as chimps run away

and this is the good part

>some dude got gunned down
>negroes uploaded a lot of videos on FB claiming the guy was unarmed and "attempting to leave the party and go home"
>claim the first cop on scene unloaded on him
>apes are chimping out on FB threatening the officer and several other cops
>none of the posted videos gave anything close to a clear look
>just running niggers, hooping and hollaring and gunshots
>actual CCTV footage gets out from the apartment complex
>shows the cop immediately rushing towards the gunfire
>another angle you can see her getting beat and knocked down and stomped on by the crowd
>really don't know how she didn't die
>Monday and Tuesday there were quasi protests at the site, calling for Justice, mostly just nigs yelling and throwing shit at cops
>DA and AG launch an investigation to find out what happened
>it comes out that in the first shootout, at least 4 other were shooting too and that the slain nig in question was in fact armed and that the first officer on scene did not shoot first, as the nigs claimed

once it came out that the nig was armed, that whole thing got dropped like a bad habit and not a single nig has tried chimping out, even on social media, just dead silence on the topic.

We the inevitable race war to happen soon while we still have numerical advantage.

Suh dude. 252 actually but commute through and used to live in VB. Got family n shit there.

Um, that's not how investigations work.
He can't say shit yet. And clearly he thought
his life was in danger.

We need*