Who would you fuck?

Who would you fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ExxTreem/comments/4s7oc8/sexy_gifs_sexy_photos_hot_celebrity_users_gallery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The other 14000 women in the pic.

reddit.com/r/ExxTreem/comments/4s7oc8/sexy_gifs_sexy_photos_hot_celebrity_users_gallery/

righty all day

yes

This is Sup Forums. Most of the niggers here would fuck mud. Mud.

The correct answer is both, plus any other bitch in the stadium.

The one in the orange going down the stairs if fucking hot!!

the one on the right, red shirt. god damn she is sexy

one on left is fat.

"fat"

Neither, because they are Red Sox fans.

>Fucking Red Sox's fans

Why would I want to fuck girls without tits? They are both wearing pushup bras for their A cup bee stings. No thanks.

Yes, a bit fat for my tastes. I prefer a more athletic build, and a woman who takes care of herelf. Also, her teeth are a bit uneven, which is a huge turnoff.

lmao, I did fuck the one on the left, I dated her for a few months actually, I'm from about 30 min from Boston. .. I have no proof and will be called out for it, but she was a decent lay, and she had some oddly hard nipples. 978 checking in

left because she likes big cock.

East coast trash

whats ur name bro? 978 checking in

that is actually true

The brunette has nice tits and hard nipples. I'd probably cum in her throat

my name is Andrew, I'm from worcester

I would destroy the one in the red shirt. I'd jam my dick so far in side her she would get brain damage.

brunette, definitely.

0/10

they were abnormally hard

>one
You're a lying faggot. pics of your dick in her puss or it didnt happen.

Both. I'd berry my dick so deep in blondie's butt that whoever pulled it out would be crowned king arthur.

ok, so if you really banged her whats her name? and what accent does she have?

I really don't feel the need to prove anything, or the need to share her name, she was a decent chick, i just had other interests when we dated.

Blonde nude

trip 9s wow nice!

Congrats you're a faggot! Everyone knows that you're bullshitting.

lolwut i got satanic trips yesterday. quads here i cum.

both but id take righty first

This is now a get thread.

wow. so generic.

If you tell me where she is from originally I'll believe you

as I said, I have no interest in sharing anything about her, she was a cool chick, I've seen what happens with little information on Sup Forums, she doesn't deserve her shit blown up. you shouldn't share girls just because you wanna fuck them.

Why do people come on Sup Forums and ask stupid ass questions like this? What kind of ego do think the average Sup Forums user has that they would even hesitate to bang OP's pic. People come on here and troll (because it's summer) and say shit like 1/10 would not bang and go off and list a bunch of negligible imperfections anyone who isn't a virgin would understand don't make a difference at all.. God damn it. Yes. I'd fuck.

Yeah so you're fucking lying. Please go kill yourself you basement dweller.

If you tell me what kind of accent she had, I'll believe you

Boston English accent. Got your car kees?

And you're wrong, good day sir!

honestly, I don't need to prove it, idc who believes me at all. you are a bunch of people I'll never know, I just find it to be a funny "small world" thing. I don't wanna say where she's from, I have no reason to share shit about her, if I have an incentive, we can talk

Saying what accent she has is fine

that wasn't me. why would I 'guess' something so simple? she wasn't from around here at all. that was a random dude guessing

I was typing this

you're a fat stupid faggot on Sup Forums, get over yourself

That girl is skinny as shit

all I'll share is that it was European

Australian is not European, I went to high school with them both..Blonde liked black cock

well yes, but technically no, Australians are European convicts... soo that's kinda the same

dude idk what she told you, but she's from England, that's what she said to me in front of her parents, so I imagine they weren't lying. ..

The lies, she's from Perth Australia

lol she was just trying to look cool, what city did she claim to be from? her grandma is from bristol...

right all day. lefty just looks weirdly unattractive + chubby body

She has an australian accent and actually moved here from australia

honestly, idc, I know I could look bad here, but that's not what she told me. we dated about 2 months, believe me or not, I'll sleep like a baby

idk what to say in my defense tbh, I understood that her roots were in Bristol England, I had no suspicion of her being Australian. .. I could see myself being wrong, I really didn't get to know her, I was chasing another girl the whole time. her family literally voiced to me that they were from bristol. I have no shit to back that up, as I said, so I don't expect anyone on my side

who were you going after?

HEY FLIPPER COME ON NOW. SETTLE DOWN THERE BUDDY

I'm hetero so...

the one on the left, i like darker hair and it may just be the shirt but she seems more filled in than the right,

my current girlfriend, she is way less attractive, but way more emotionally on my level. I am a very monogamous guy when I care about the girl, and I found a girl who just has been amazing. I'll post a pic of myself if need be. granted, I'm in my sleeping clothes

Saved. Left raw anal and id make sure that there is shit all over my dick while i make her suck me dry. Right i would cum in her pussy and impregnate her, once she is id make her gang bang a highscool football team then tell her to get an abortion because she is a dirty whore.