How come some guys can eat pizza and not get fat

how come some guys can eat pizza and not get fat

I get fat when I eat pizza

Other urls found in this thread:

streamboobs.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they don't eat as much as your fat ass does, or they burn far more calories than your fat ass.

Also, old Gino's East was the best hands down.

I would literally suck 10 dicks for that pizza right now

Gino's East?
Are you from Windsor?

once did 5 days of pizza, didnt gain any fat

That's because you're not puking the pizza right after you swallow it, user. Rookie mistake

I'm hard now

Rob?

Kevin?

Chicago style is GOAT

t. A guy who lives in Chicago

No I'm from Chicago, like anyone who knows anything about deep dish pizza.

Only 10? Plebian.

You have to sprinkle a whole container of Benefiber on top. That way slowly digest it for calories over a few days, like a snek.

Why are you always posting this shit man

they lucky bastards

I eat whole pizzas

I wish I didn't want to eat so much

Where are the toppings? Looks plain to me

I just posted the first image of pizza I could find you autist

I think you need this op
streamboobs.com

When I was younger I tried to put on weight so I would eat pizza for lunch and dinner fit a week.

Didn't put on a kg.

Now my metabolism has slower as a 30yo+ old fag. And now my weight fluctuates with food.

Anyway. The latest research says weight has everything to do with input and very little to do with output. Sadly some people have good metabolism/stomach bacteria, and others don't.

weird you didn't gain. Is there any way to improve your metabolism/digestion as you age?

My metabolism was super fast as a young person. But I was pretty gangly. Now I'm now solid. Sucks that I can't eat the way I used to, but oh well.

I also used to be a lot hornier than I am these days. I don't know if there's a correlation there?

Are you a horny person op?

thats stupid i was so horny as a kid and i gained a ton of weight

horny as hell
fat as hell

i lost weight was still horny alot

now im not as horny and im fat again

you're stupid lol

i knew this skinny pedo once in his mid 30's weighed in at 135lbs boney as fuck ate alot but never gained weight just looked like a skinny urkel who wanked to little kids playing in the neighborhood from his window lol

Nice 'go 'za

Ok so potentially no relationship then.

I often wondered if metabolism was linked to sex drive. I know a lot of fat chicks who'd rather spend a night in bed with cake than a dude.