Any advice/tips/survival guides for someone who might have to live in a car soon? Before anyone asks...

any advice/tips/survival guides for someone who might have to live in a car soon? Before anyone asks, I'm probably getting evicted soon. Anything is appreciated
>inb4 get a job, I'm a full time sauté cook

bump

What kind of car u drive?

honda civic

parks are your best friends in the day but beware at night.

Actually in same position. Would like help on this

Dude me too. Except honda crx and about to be homeless. Are you me from the future?

Honda civic huh great cars but small might be kinda uncomfortable. I had to live out of my car before luckily for me it was an old astro van with a set of the seats takin out so i was able to sleep comfortably. Id suggest getting a tent but depends where you live.

you realize that connie saw bobby hill naked several times in that piece of shit cartoon, right? and yet he never saw any boob. what a gyp.

I'm in georgia but not atlanta, like 45 minutes north of the city. I was actually thinking about getting a van just for that reason, it'd be alot more comfortable

I am too man, I have a few weeks left, fuck. I'm in my 30's, look for a loser in a PT Cruiser. My life can't/won't get better. I'm desperate for work, but I owe a shitload of student loans and I'm way behind on my children support. Even if I get a full time job, I need to make 45k a year just to survive, assuming I paid my children support up to date. And to top it all off. After all these years. I come to this shithole. My SKS is looking sweeter than candy to suck on.

Watch trailer park boys season 1

Give you $200 for the Sks.

Prison gives you three meals a day and bed.

Well not to familiar with georgia sir. When i was roughing it this back in Santa Ana Ca big city. So the walmart parking lot was go to its private property so you cant get towed and unless your causing trouble they leave you alone. Truck stops make for a great place to shower and shave with no hassle (keep flip flops on at all times.) what kind of advice are you trying to recive?

And you'll probably get the shit kicked out of you. Say goodbye to your family too.

No more child support?

How often do you need to move, and it is best to go from city to city right, and never stay in one place. Not op asking but nonetheless interested.

This.

Actually watch as much as you can.

It'll just build up until you get out of jail. OP might as well just kill him self while he still has access to a gun.

No way man. That's my way out of this shitshow. That 7.62 mm hallow point is gonna take care of my problems, mainly my life.

Well it depends...even though i was living in a astro van i still had a job i wasent a bum nor did i look like one just a guy who fallen on hard times and was to proud and stubborn to stay with a friend or anything of the likes.

Thought about it, buy I'd rather die by my own hands without being raped. I've known some guys to go in and they say it's not too bad, but fuck that shit.

This, so much this, and it builds interest as well. Legally they can take half your paycheck and then taxes on top of that, I'll never make it in life. Gun is better, easier, faster. I just wish I could bring it with me.

Dude, RIP. I feel sorry for you hopefully there's another life after death where you won't get cucked to hell and back.

- get a gym membership and use their showers/bathroom + get fit af for 20 per month
- dont know what its called but you can get a blow up matress for your car for super cheap on amazon
-sleep in parking lots full of cars at night for safety or even nice neighborhoods
-going off last point, dont sleep in empty parking lots, police patrolling the nights will see and wake you up for questioning and tell you to move or you might get mugged by a thug

Thanks bro. Yeah, got married, had a house, two kids, two cars, all that shit, it's all a lie. My life is even worse, but I'm on my phone and I don't want to type it all out. To be honest, I look for ways to crash my car with instant death that looks like an accident, I think my kids will handle it better than me blowing my brains out.