Is this the new tank man of tiananmen square?

Is this the new tank man of tiananmen square?

> Both symbolizes bravery amongst chaos
> Both symbolizes strength in the midst of oppression

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1DXxyZddePEKM?mode=couch
aclu-or.org/content/your-right-protest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8

no, we to this day don't know the tankmans name, he is an anonymous everyman who took a stand for an unknown reason. we have no idea what he wanted, this broad is a BLM chick who dont like the police, and wanted a cool pic with street creed.

People saying this is the new tank man have no idea about history at all. Police should have shot her,

This. Tank man stood in front of a tank to stop it in it's tracks or force it to run him over.

This is a calculated photop by an attention seeking bitch put up to it by an opportunistic, media manipulating organization full of cunts and assholes.

> Social media totally exist back then

The day of the photo in China there was a slaughter of a thousend of Chinese in Tiananmén square: that man probably know that he was going to die and probably nobody gona remeber him. These girl know that she is being seen and that its something happend to her she gona be a martyr
Comparison its a disrespect for that anonymous man

Looks to me like a woman doing something "brave" because she knows police won't hurt her.

Triggered.

also I know its totally bait

As a resident of baton Rouge, I don't know if I would compare it to that. People just like this photo because it's pretty. The real shit is gonna start after this weekend. After the abuse the police put us through, things are only gonna escalate. I need out of here.

The tank man stood in front of an entire column of tanks and halted their advance not knowing the impact his choice would make on history. He stood against real oppression in a time where people were being killed for no reason. This fuckwhistler wants attention and is standing up to a bunch of guys just trying to keep people safe.

You weren't there, mate. What went on today wasn't attention getting. The protesters followed all instructions they were given. Then they got rushed, attacked with a sound cannon, and forced into the streets. Where they were then arrested for blocking the highway. Don't belittle this just because it's easy to do so. It's not so easy once it's in your back yard.

No, no it is not.

All you niggers deserve to burn alive

>they gud protestors they dindu nuffin

Context much?

Not black, mate. Doesn't mean I can't protest police brutality.

I'd cum in her pussy then let the police go black lives matter on her.

Bravery would be her blocking the niggers from looting

>you weren't there
Neither were you, dipshit

It's a picture that was taken today at French and east in downtown Baton Rouge during the peaceful protest of Alton brown's execution.

Not when shit got bad, thank God. I work in downtown Baton Rouge and thankfully was able to get the fuck out once I heard the police were being deployed with an armored vehicle.

Its little in front of what the tianamen man do. And also is easy in comparison of any protest in a third world country

>not breaking the law is hard
>nigger logic

>execution

LOL

Go back to cuckstralia cunt

They were nearly silent, and followed all instruction that was given by the police. Just because there are black people present you can't assume they were chimping out.

except you are a liar and they were chimping out

He didn't say that.
Learn to read

Oh shit, is the cop in between the fat one and black chick about to moon walk?

If you've seen the video you'd know that's an accurate account. What else do you call a man being shot six times in the chest whilst being restrained by two men?

there are no black 'people'

just niggers, and they must be purged

he turned 360 degrees and walked away

Jeez, poor Alton"Check out these CDs"Sterling.

Noone there was breaking the law. The fuck are you talking about? You're proving to be about as intelligent as the nig nogs you hate so

Just another SHEEBOON wanting her 15 minutes of fame.

nope just left-wing nig-nog propaganda

periscope.tv/w/1DXxyZddePEKM?mode=couch

> Both symbolizes strength in the midst of oppression

Kek

He was known by locals and the workers. He was a welcome part of the community. So what if you look down on him for selling his art however he could.

Always a bunch of snow apes in riot gear attacking civilians. Just a normal day in America

No. /thread

Seen it.. Seen the breakdown
Seen the cops head bleed all over the car from the "non resistant" Alton
Seen his free hand go from under the car to his side
Seen 2 officers go home to their families and one less dredge on society die

Have you watched the videos yourself? They were unable to restrain him, even after using a taser, and he was pulling out his gun (the same gun which he had used to threaten a man earlier, which is why the police were called in the first place). Note that there is more than one video. The first one to come out is the shitty potato phone camera footage that jumps all over the place. A few days ago, footage came out from someone that was standing closer, had a better camera, and actually kept the camera on them the whole time.

He had a gun and was struggling. He would have killed the officers to avoid his third strike.
Executed - kill (someone) as a political act.

I didn't know they said "mate" in baton Rouge. Krykey, that's news to me...mate

That's because the niggers can't maintain jobs.

Any intelligent person knows this isn't true. Just like there's white trash around here (Baton Rouge) likely to blow their trailer up making meth, there are niggers that shoot places up and steal anything that's not nailed down. On the other end of the spectrum there are white and black people that obey the law and work for everything they have.

So when niggers are ruled out as property in court, how many of you will buy a slave ?

Is she dead?

>Seen the cops head bleed all over the car from the "non resistant" Alton
That blood on the car's bumper was castoff from the shots into Alton.

Otherwise I agree with you.

Tank user is the greatest user. The hero.

Don't even attempt to put this broad in the same tier as our brethren.

its "maight" in baton rouge.

So you would want people holding up traffic for you?
Are they just supposed to sit there while people break laws?

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

>▶
Police/militia tell you to leave. You leave, otherwise your breaking the law. How hard is it to understand?

I kinda wanna go to one of these "protests" with a whip and stand in between the cops and the nigs, cracking it at the thugs. I think that would go over well.

Extremely. We're talking about blacks here.

Heard part of what kicked off Tienamen protests was them being mad since some niggers were coming and they were already raping women.
Don't even know where I heard that so take it with a grain of salt.

>block traffic
>shoot police officers because you think they're bad
>expect to be treated well when you act like an animal

Was it? Not saying you're wrong. But the breakdowns i seen.. the cop had his head resting/hitting that spot of the car the whole time.

>I stopped researching after second video came out. Looked clear cut to me then

kek

>art

I SAID POOR HIM JEEZ

There's no proof be was going for the gun, that arm was pinned to his side. Gj actually taking in what you've seen.
I've watched both. He had been tazed, he was in seizure like convulsions, and his arm pinned to his side.
He was seizing from being tazed. I speak how I choose to, faggot.
It was a peaceful, legal gathering. The police in fact broke the law by ordering a dispersal. Noone shot officers. If you're referring to the Dallas shooting that was an ex military black man that was outspoken against police and the blm movement

Standing in the middle of the road is not legal

I think they're similar because I want to fuck them both.

>Looked clear cut to me then
I felt like the first cop might have pulled the trigger a little too soon, especially because he literally fired right over the second officer's shoulder.
The second officer didn't do anything wrong; he'd just had a gun fired right next to his head, while he was wrangling an armed suspect. He was just defending himself, and was visibly and audibly distressed by the shooting.

Fuckwhistler ftw

But don't americans of all color have to go to schools? This is something I never understood about the US. Sure I get it there are crazy people, we have crazy people here too. But if you teach people at school, that if they start throwing stones at a GRU armored vehicle stuff will go up in flames, and then people who learned that teach it to their children, then everyone knows that some illegal stuff is illegal, while some illegal stuff is suicide.

Noone stood in the road until they were forced to. The police rushed and turned the sound cannon on people on private property in order to force them onto the road. Then they were arrested. An obvious setup.

" you ain't from round here boy...is ya"

It's not legal to block traffic.

aclu-or.org/content/your-right-protest

"A protest that blocks vehicular or pedestrian traffic is illegal without a permit."

no one cares if it is peacful or not. If officers tell you to move, you move. If an officers tell you something is illegal, then it is.

You either overestimate the average intelligence of Americans, or underestimate the way self-entitlement damages rationality.

>2016
>not having two arms

The second arm under the car was free.. and moving.

>reach for pocket

fuck outta here

>nearly silent

Yes, the same way that sound cannon is 'nearly silent'. Moron.

Grew up in Gonzales, living in Baton Rouge. We don't all speak like ignorant fucks. Other locals constantly ask me where I'm from. It's like someone using proper English = unicorn around here.

Ok...."mate". you "nearly" had us fooled.

They were forced into the street as stated several times already. The police just appropriated that law to make the arrests look legit. All it's doing is fanning the flames

Sounds like bullshit considering they love blocking roads and are proud of it when they successfully do this but I'm not sure about this particular incident.

And the mayo-niggers make meth and have Klan meetings. This is Louisiana, after all. Your point?

Post it

And that's what needs to be changed. The police are not the law. They are just the ones that administrate it. They shouldn't be immune to it, that's what's causing all thread senseless murders. And by the way, white people are being killed too. These are just seeing less media attention.

If he was a welcome part of the community, then the community would not have called the cops on him.

You're getting alton sterling and phil castille mixed up. Phil worked at a school for young children, he was a conceal carry permit holder, and he was wasted by an agitated, cop who fucked up and knew it.

Alton sterling was a thug who threatened a homeless guy and raped a child in the past.

Dude my country has vodka instead of blood. 1/3 of all people are retards, as in the medical sense. And yet, unless heavily drunk, everyone knows that if armed guys in uniforms show up, you do what they say, and better yet go back home, before they start asking.

There are plenty of roads without people in them. It's not a hallway. Maybe those fuckwits should try going a different route. Protesting isn't against the law. Pigs assaulting civilians is, tho

No one has the right to walk on private property either, numbnuts. They pinned themselves.

They were not physically shoved onto the street so that's a lie. If the entirety of your argument is based on something you had to make up, then you don't have a leg to stand on

It's all over the internet.

There's an estimated 6,000 Klan members. So unfortunately that's not as popular as you'd hear about it in niggers delusions of persecution.

Then I guess even a plastered Russian is smarter than a sober nigger.

...Is that surprising?

I use aye, mate, and other terms not normally used in the US at all in normal conversation. It's something that happens to people that read lots of books from different countries and pick up terms from them.

Fuck you post it

> assaulting civilians
> arresting them for standing in the road
lol

the uncensored photo

Do you know who doesn't have to worry about being killed by cops?

People who don't break the law

The gathering on French and east was one of the quietest and most orderly I've ever seen. They did everything they could to follow the law. Until they were forced into the streets by the police, just so those police would have an excuse to arrest.