I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was merely a wee little lad...

I've been a fan of Pokemon since I was merely a wee little lad, but in all honesty I've got to say I'm not really feeling Pokemon Go too much.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerant.com/pokemon-go-trading-408/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't worry, they're adding stuff to make it better like trading and player battling, and they're seriously considering making all combat turn-based, including gym battles.

I'm not crazy about the details. No moves, lame catching, weird evolution

I live out in the sticks. There's almost nothing anywhere. Sucks.

Also just an Unpopular Opinion Thread Sup Forumsros!

>seriously considering

Source negro boy

every morning since the game is out i go straight to my buddies house and we get some people together and go explore the local cemeteries, which contain tons of pokestops. We spam lures and lucky eggs and post up at the cemetery like a couple of goons. we've seen entire FAMILIES of people pulling up in their minivans to collect their pokestop rewards and fight the local gyms. almost everyone i see in public is playing it, its kind of horrifying.

How are people leveled so high already? What is the trick? I have casually been playing for a few days, maybe a total of 6 hours. I'm level 7, but only have a few pokemon level 150~

I guess my question: What is the trick to leveling? So many people are in the 700-800 range.

gamerant.com/pokemon-go-trading-408/

had some guys in a dodge roll up next to em while walking and screamed 'YELLOW TEAM BIIITCH" mfw

It's not much of a game really. Kinda dumb I have to catch hundreds of Pokemon and release them to evolve mine. I'll get bored with this quickly then just wait for sun and moon.

Will it ever have grindr integration?

Access to dozens of PokeStops with goodies and multiple gyms for training.

I'm telling you guys and you mark my words, I even fucking quoted this in a video, South Park is going to parody the living fuck out of the whole Pokemon Go situation. It is legit prime material

Pokemon Go is for hipster faggots who like to pretend they're into Pokemon to score cool points with other hipster faggots. Ya'll niggers really should be playing Pokemon TCGO.

I try to ignore the fact that it is a shit game, and enjoy the time i get to spend outdoors, with friends. again. Maybe for the last time.

Do gyms boost Combat Points?

pls god
be true

Plz fix this too Nintendo
Its legit impossible to do anything in the middle of nowhere

This game will only work better and better the more and more people play it. As long as they can fix their fucking servers

in all I like Pokemon Go, but it still needs a lot of polishing and (imo change to a more pokemon style fighting system) Everything else a about this game is perfect. I love the way you find / catch/ / raise pokemon. It works so well and with how many people are playing it, I feel like I'm really in a pokemon world lmao

what do you guys think

Special snowflake alert. Very unpopular opinion. Much attention. Wow

I bet you're right user. they gunna use Chinpokomon if you remember that episode or from the game

I am not special

If you win the fight you get more Combat Points, yeah. If they get knocked out, it's the same as in the games, they don't get the "experience".

There are actual problems with this game user.
A lot actually. It just has amazing potential

Definitely mate! Back in the golden days of South Park

See

They're usually the lucky few who live right next to pokestops or frequent traffic areas or gyms. They'll always be there with items and pokemon and actual gameplay.
The rest of us, if we open the app at night hoping something happens in the game, are basically opening our back doors and looking for animals.

Luck. My friend was at work the other day, not even moving, and she got a 600+ golduck

>what do you guys think

It's got pretty bad mechanics/stupidly basic mechanics for raising Pokemon and the battle ones are even worse.

I play for moments like these.

I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, so it's hard finding pokemon and pokestops (Luckily there's one pokestop a little down the road from my house). So all I can really do is walk around my yard for a while catching zubats and pidgeys.

Tomorrow I'm going into town to stay with my cousin for a few days. I haven't told her I mainly want to find pokemon.

That's because you have to go outside and move around, you lazy fat neckbeard.

Tired of seeing 20 something walking slowly glued to their phones everywhere I go now. I was eating at a nice sit down restaurant when a 12 year old girl walks in and stares at her phone for awhile. The waitress acts if she needs anything, and she says no. 5 minutes later just walks out. Can't people just play this game outside of buildings?

Every few days I have the occasion to walk through the downtown area for about 2.5 miles. Holy shit, it's like 3 pokestops to a block without going out of my way. Y'all niggas in the stix don't even know.

oh

LOL
play the game faggot. See if you care when you gotta walk into a place to catch that sick mon you've wanted forever.

Oversensitive grandpa

this... I've been playing for about 4 days... I have a level 1100 pidgeot, and a level 1000 raticate.

I do appliance repair... every house I roll up to I load up the app and clear the area... the more distance you cover the better you'll do..

however I drive to all my stops...

....watch in a month or so we'll find out that all of the powerplayers work for the post office... literally walk around all day....

ive been biking all over my city all day with a buddy crushing gym's and catching pokemon. everywhere i went people where playing in groups sometimes with over twenty people. most fun ive had in a long time

pic related

"since I was merely a wee little lad"
God i fucking hate you already

This. I am not interested in it either. They have changed it too much from the original way things were done, I don't appreciate "free" games that push or almost require in-app purchases, and it seems like most people only find completely shit Pokemon. What's the incentive to play?

Many people I see playing it are people who I know weren't into Pokemon back in the day. For instance, at a restaurant tonight I saw this black family teasing their late twenties, preppy daughter/sister for playing Pokemon during dinner. Bitch, don't tell me you played Pokemon as a kid; you probably don't hardly know anything about it. They are only doing it because it has been posted everywhere and its a fad. I'll stick to the old RPG Pokemon games.

...whoever has that dragonite... I hope they get fucked with a garden rake...

you have to look at pokemon go as the gateway drug... it's designed for casuals to get hooked on...

That was supposed to be a goof, I don't actually speak like that

I have a bus stop outside my apartment that goes through downtown with pokestops on every corner. Its a nice slow ride too so I dont miss anything. Shits cash

it's because you've grown up. i'm the same way. if i was still back in middle or even high school i'd be all over the damn place. riding my bike or driving to different locations. now that i'm older i just don't feel like it's worth it. like i get off work and think "maybe i should go catch some pokemon or go for a walk" then i get home make dinner and prep myself for bed.

we said something to the same effect, we were talking to some guys and they said everyone in a park a few blocks away from there got it.

My gf and I spent 3 hours walking and doing some stuff around our town today, we came across a few stops and pokemon. She managed to catch a poliwrath while I was driving us between our errands, lucky fucker. My biggest catch has been a vanonat.... god dammit. I feel like this game is for those who live in larger cities, where there's more shit going on. Is this true?
Also, are they going to add anything to this game?

this
This shit is so much fun

It's not being devved by nintendo so they can't fix anything.

Niantic just used what players of Ingress had already chosen as landmarks. If you're in the middle of nowhere it means there was nothing interesting enough around you to be included in that original game. The issue is if people had it their way and everywhere was evenly spread with pokestops and gyms then you'd have "16th tree on the left of this dirt road" as a gym, as opposed to actual places that are interesting to go.

Your life sounds horrible.

It is much easier for large cities, BUT if you can find a small town or something then it isnt too hard once you get passed level 8 or so. Then you can start taking over gyms and shit

basically this:
If you live in a small town you have to sufer through the boring beginning then you will have fun. If you in a large city then you're lucky and the game will always be fun

Old Boulder by the Creek pokestop.
Broken Down Pickup That Hasn't Moved in a Few Years Gym

So youre just an unfunny faggot

i saw cops playing this shit while on duty. its a small town and nothing happens. people were out last night till like 3 in the morning at spots.

im gonna just use the emulator and create havoc as soon as possbile.

it should be turn based combat like the real game boy version that would be intense.
And maybe more pokemon occurrences like every .1 or .2 km

Yeah pretty much

I live near one of the largest universities in the US (UCF) and the amount of gyms and pokestops is astonishing. I could probably hit 2 stops per minute if I optimized my route.
If there are any colleges/universities near you I would check them out

It's cancer pure unadulterated cancer

Also, a tip to everyone here:
Dark blue/green grass on the map is considered a park by the game. You can catch some rarer Pokemon there. I caught 2 Vulpixes at a park today

I go to EKU, so there's maybe 6 stops on campus, but most of them are like 5 minute walks from each other. There are a few more downtown, and that's a 15 minute walk from campus. That's pretty much what we did today.

what a chill dog dude

the game just came out

im sure updates will bring more content

god this post reeks of autism

Try digimon heroes

I just wish they had all of the Pokemon instead of catering this to genwunner homosex hipsters and only using the originals. I'm 26 and been playing since red and blue, and even I can admit there's been plenty of gold designs in the later gens, and that the majority of gen1 Pokemon sucked. I'd much rather be catching Fletchlings than fucking shitass Spearows.

everyone in town thinks in gay and im 28 years old.

I could see that, but that defeats the purpose of having stores and social places have extra mon. I feel like a lot of people dont know that stores have a shit ton mon.

think of it like this:
Stores / other establishments = tall grass in old pokemon

Don't level up Pokemon until they are fully evolved and don't evolve anything that's power is under 150

don't forget that rumor about them trying to bring it to hololens when that launches

I'm kinda pissed off, that my nearest gym is 5 miles one direction.. that requires me to use gasoline to get too b/c dangerous ass roads w/ no sidewalk to bike along.

They need mods or something, so people can request more pokeshops and lets them possibly get better. also the map itself, needs to be more viewable.. just so you can know whats up bigger then a 1 mile range... makes shit hard when you live in the boonies.

OP tells it exactly as it is for me too.

its popular with me :(