Anyone else hype for the impending race war?

Anyone else hype for the impending race war?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gonna just look after me and my family and hope we don't get murdered by racist black people when it starts. I have a legit fear developing of a group breaking in and killing us for no reason.

asian master race here, no one hates asians right?

I didn't know they let you use the internet Charles. Helter Skelter am I right?

When the dindus come knocking no one is safe
arm yourself rice nigger

no war. young whites become old whites, apologize for their ancestors, money gets moved, reality is blurred, history forgotten. now, everybody is fucked, and nobody knows why

Never heard of Asians I didn't like.

There's nothing to apologize for. We are not them.

Are you the cool Asians or the stuck-up asshole Asians?

And yes, op. I've been stocking ammo for my guns, ready to commit justified murder in defense of my home and property

tell that to our grandchildren. thet won't be able to tell the difference. they will look at their own skin and say, "it's me! it's MY fault!"

I only fear that if it does happen, the world may be changed for the worse

Never heard of asians that like me.

The problem is niggers have been working this for decades. They are ignorant and animalistic and theyre not afraid to kill, destroy everything. They dont care about jail because its no different than the streets and whitey has been sitting idly by watching letting them nig out while we should have been putting them back into place. We shouldve been the bullies and aggressive and not afraid to make examples of them when they stepped out of line. Its too far gone for us now we wont ever get it back.

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

no. come visit b general.

its a legitimate fear. its not a racial thing, or an ethnic thing. its purely political. the far, far left, and far, far right, want a revolution. any kind, it doesnt matter, as long as something changes. and right now, race is the easy play. so, the powers that be pit one race against another, then follows hate, war, death, etc... whoever wins, claims it was a terrible ordeal, but now both sides shpuld be happy with the outcome, because it's the "new normal". meanwhile, anyone with long term memory is dead or wishes they were. the end. life will always suck until you die, and forever thereafter

If you are reading this. Your mind is 12 years old. Have a nice day son.

we're the asians that hang out with more white people than asian people

piss off fag

Read Hunter and Turner Diaries, almost like reading about the future.

trips don't lie

I dunno, I have 2 magazines ready and loaded for my .45 but it's only 12 shots total. Maybe I should load my other 2 mags. I keep them unloaded for the range just for convenience but I'm starting to question it.

I'd have cases of 45 on standy user

>impending race war

its also almost like reading a bunch of horseshit from a white supremecist. fuck off with that

/thread

What about Mexicans. Who's side are we on?

your pistol magazines only hold six rounds apiece? what happened to your six-shooters, Yosemite, lose them in a poker game with a long-eared varmint?

Best book ever

the law abiding, decent human's side. what country you were born in shouldnt fucking matter

Asians work hard and make some cool shit-they get my respect.

5 and a 7, its a concealed carry single stack, only gun I have currently. XDS .45 3.3. Shots go on target at the range and that's all I'm worried about. Put about a thousand rounds through it.

best HJ ever

all i heard is blah blah ive never had a positive experience with a brown person

Its going to be just as satisfying to see all the nigger sympathizers dead or on leashes as it will be the piles of darkies.

The only positive experience I want from a brown person is the memory of putting lead through one as they bust into my house. It's too bad that you can't mount the skulls of people who tried to break and enter and failed above your doorway. That'd be pretty metal