My girlfriend doesn't think Pirate is a cool first name for a girl. What do you think Sup Forumsros?

My girlfriend doesn't think Pirate is a cool first name for a girl. What do you think Sup Forumsros?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, that's a fucking stupid name.

Bump

Prepare to be single, pirate.

Nobody cares about your fucking opinion.

Pirate?
Maybe as a a middle name.
>Pittsburgh Pirate Smith

your girlfriend is right, who the shit would name a girl 'pirate'?

thats a horrible name

I think you're a dumbass.

>Mom, why did dad name me Pirate?
>Don't talk about your dad. He was a mistake.

Except for OP.. Who clearly said "what do you guys think?"

That's not even a name you fedora loving faggot.

how about carlarm OP?

i dated a girl named swallow

she would have killed to be named pirate instead

I guess you are getting her ready to swab my poopdeck.

All I need is a few people to agree with me and I can name my small child Pirate. Plz help.

pirate bae would have a whole new meaning

I smirked.

Only if I can fuck her

Pirate sounds like a fine name, I named my daughter "Minuteman"

You might as well name her "Mydadisafuckingidiot" if you're gonna do that, user.

Fucking no. It's a retarded name, you're an aspie, and you're going to ruin that small child's life because of your faggotry.

Why don't you just name her Horse Fucker instead?

OK OK, toss all preconceived notions out of your mind. Envision a girl named Pirate. Explain or draw what she looks like.

Do it OP h8ers gonna h8 butt Fuck it's your kid yo

You're fucking retarded if you think it's a good name. Go back to jacking off to jack sparrow you fucking cuck

Naming a girl after sweaty diseased criminals on a boat. At this point just name her after a Marvel character if your going to be a total fag.

she looks like a pirate.

"Daddy why'd you have my eye removed at birth?"
Also Im trying to get my GF to name the boy Lucifer, so kinda same problem.

That arrangement of letters has a meaning you high motherfucker. I want to name my son nigger but you have to toss all preconceived notions out of your mind. See how stupid that sounds?

Well she has a noose around her neck, but it won't work because her weight will snap the rope. She cries in piles of mushed cake daily. She wants to blame genetics, but she knows it's her idiot fathers fault for feeding her Mountain Dew in a bottle before she was on solid foods as a baby. When she asked to change her name her father just replied "Top Kek" and "Zozzle"

Inevitably she buys a gun and successfully ends her miserable existence. And that's all your fault OP

Girls, man. They let you have no fun.

I think you might actually have a mental handicap if you think this is a good idea in any way. Might as well name your child "Charles Manson (last name)".

fuck the haters kill ur wife go for it

Just because of you, op, if I meet a teenage girl in the next 16-20 years named "Pirate" I'm going to skull fuck both her eyes into her brain.

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbmdqbZD

its dumb as shit. visit b general.

Lost my shit hard

no ur not

what a stupid thing to say

Jesus dude.

What ever you say Johnathan Davis

Please, do the gene pool a favor and commit suicide.

Bet me money.

ayy lmao

don't let your autism set your child up for failure. do you really think kids won't ostricize her? what kind of autismo name is that?

all of ur allowance

We'll give her a normal middle name. It's fine.

do she got a booty?

This had better be bait. I hope you blame yourself when she ends up committing suicide with the first available cleaning product that has a Jolly Roger on the label.

It's not fucking fine you aspie. It's not your fucking life. You have a bunch of people telling you how fucking retarded you are and you think that those same people won't be like "Your dad named you Pirate? Holy shit no one loves you kill yourself."

Tasteless swine, commit ritual suicide

"Ninja" is a better name.

that is a absolutely terrible name especially for a girl i would kill myself if my parents decided to give me that name, that being said do it