Its war between america and russia. Who does Sup Forums chose?

Its war between america and russia. Who does Sup Forums chose?

>Who does Sup Forums chose?
Automatic fail out of the gate.

Russia

America because it has Australia as allies. Kangaroo mounted soldiers and our millions of aboriginals will win the war for us

>the world's greatest super power who outspends the world in military
>vs
>bears with vodka

I would say the bears.

well one has the biggest military in the world including the largest and second largest airforces
plus access to far advanced technology that the other is still struggling to catch up to
not to mention having pretty much every first world country suckling at their tit in one way or another
the other is a fallen superpower with china nudging them along saying they might possibly help kind of if it gets down to it

Well i am russian so i will probably be conscripted. On the bright side i will finaly see paris.

the girl on the left is a qt3.14. I'd want to be her prisoner

yeah after your military throws millions upon millions of your fellow soldiers i suppose you could climb high enough on the bodies to see it from a distance

all joking aside if it happens most likely be another cold war

Probably Russia. Putin would buddy up with China and Iran. We would get firestormed to hell. Doesn't matter to me though, I'm moving pretty soon.

>cold war

No. This isn't a fight you can win. If there was even war it would be nuclear. The logistics of fighting an oversea battle would be insane.

so i guess M.A.D. isnt a thing?
one nuke gets launched from either side and we are all fucked

Basically Russia,Iran,China,Iraq,Syrian regime, Hezbollah vs NATO, Turkey, Israel,Egypt and Gulf nations.Probably an NK vs SK conflict on the side. Honestly, the Chinese would probably be fickle allies at best and the NATO side would stomp the other side

>inb4 nukes

I hope the girl in the left picture and the guy in the right pic end up together in the future. Because life is weird and cool like that sometimes.

No....
No you were not.. lurk moar
Gtfo

The moment any real fighting flared up, whoever's on the defensive would probably fire a nuke to take out a military target (ships, military base, etc). Tic for tac, retribution would be swift and it wouldn't be long until civilian targets would become acceptable. M.A.D would not stop nuclear action, Russia is stupid enough to try their luck and we are dumb enough to retaliate.

You just listed Russia and America, in that order.

America because Russia would lose and I want to live.

Hur dur!
He_hyuck!
What an original answer fagot!
I bet you even had to solve a captcha.
Lol
Also..
Agreed
Fagot

Do some research and don't forget to take your medication.

Here's an unpopular oppinion from someone who sees both sides of the "fence" aka on the empires' border
>Russia+China+co will win
Bcuz:
>Nukes as good as NATO more or less
>5.54 superior ammo to 5.56
>AK-74 newer and superior (can actually use it as a melee weapon, AR-15 gets rekt& becomes a melee weapon) to M-16
>T-92 newer and better than NATO equivalents
>Aircraft carriers hugely wasteful and useless in the age of smart missiles