What's the worst about women, Sup Forums?

What's the worst about women, Sup Forums?

they think 20 years of social engineering will over come 100k years of lizard brain development overnight

That they won't sleep with you?

Everything bad that women do is our own fault for giving them the power to do it.

Give him a beer.

Girl humor

their fuckin mouths.

They bleed for 7 days and don't die.

They can get you in jail just by saying rape

when you grow up you realize they are people just like you, just born with different parts

Vaginas are icky.

They can ruin your life with just one word. No matter what they do, no matter what you do, they always win in court. If your straight, I'd say just stick with a VR female or just off yourself.

how they can be such fucking cock teases. Like this.

And even if you are found to be innocent in court, you will still be considered a rapist by society.

And how is that any different than a girl being labeled a whore by society?

They have a different behavior.
Yes, we are ALL humans, but "females" UNDOUBTABLY have different NATURAL behaviors compared to males.

They are naturally or maybe subconsciously... malicious? Or... manipulative?
I see you're a white knight type so I have to add I don't mean that in a negative way. It's free of any connotation; simply an observation of behavior.
The game that is "Training behavior" comes more naturally to them, though, males are better at it.

That's what I've observed anyway.

Fuck me if I'm wrong, because if I am, I'm doomed to being a gayboi

But... it seems to be working for me so far with the womyns.

Dude... are you really comparing being labeled a rapist to being labeled a whore? When a girl gets labeled a whore, she gets even more help from dudes such as yourself that are just trying to get a shot of pussy. When a man gets labeled a rapist, he is shunned off from everybody and gets no help.

They want equality in the actions they do not the freedoms they have

And you mean by that what exactly?

They think their vaginas don't stink.

they have no capacity of original thought.

they can ONLY follow what others think. that's why they shouldn't be allowed to vote because they're ONLY an impressionable bitch baby.

men give birth to LIFEFORMS and women do not have that ability. we may also be linked with evolved clones of ourselves in a psychic way because we're carrying millions of them all the time. it could very well be why we have NEW ideas when all they can do is fit in and follow.

if you notice their true strengths, they are in conformity. they fit in to styles and behaviors and judge them harshly. that makes them very good administrators, teachers, judges and mothers.

it doesn't make them inventors.

They're passive aggressiveness.

I got in an argument with my friend's mom when I asked if she used my car while me and my friend were out yesterday.

It ended with my friendship with a long time friend from middle school.

Happened today
>feelsbadman.png

If you just read this your entire family will die unless you reply to this post.

please tell me this is a troll

You're a cock splat if that's how your friendship ended. Then 2 years isn't that long is it, underaged faggot?

They all follow the same exact "unique" trends. They are extremely impressionable and self entitled, and have no concept of harsh reality.

No penis, tied with mostly irrational.

/thread.

If I reply to this post you will die in your sleep you fucking inbred subhuman piece of shit.

this. i often hear women laughing and cackling and shit.

but when you hear the conversation, not one fucking funny thing is said. nothing to laugh about.

wtf is up with that

This is awkward.. I have no knowledge of alien physiology.

Actually it was since like 7th grade. That was in '07.

She stole my car while me and him were camping and when I confronted her about it she said "I moved it when I was cutting grass, next time I'll throw grass all over it"

When she said that I flipped and ended up yelling at her. Then she started insulting me telling me no one likes me at their house and I called her out when on being a lazy bitch that's mooching off the government and is getting child support and never sees her child and claiming disability when she isn't disabled.

Then she started mentioning about how my parents are kicking me out of the house soon and "how I'll have no place to live" after that I said "the only reason you have a house is because your dad died and left it in your name you stupid bitch, you're 45 and nothing but a fuck up and a leach"

Then my friend jumped in trying to fight me. Picking his mom's side.

Fuck, forgot to quote

>self entitled, and have no concept of harsh reality

I have concluded that this is the fault of weak men giving women whatever they want, whenever they want it.

People should suffer the consequences of their own bad decisions.

That it would take about 80 years to accomplish this without reducing the population.

/thread. first comment is always best.

this. Can't blame us though since I want da pussi b0ss.

this faggot knows.

>end of thread. everyone go home.