Ah, here's the shota thread

Ah, here's the shota thread

cnt?

Oh this. That was so ridiculous

Anyone got any good shota vid links?

Not really, but I have a few gifs. Thats close right?

There! did that count?

closer than I've found. Much appreciated

Sure thing! used to have a shit ton more, but I lost it all :(

bump

Thanks. Looks like I'm soloing the contributions. So keep doing that. Or chat with me or something

Omg

yea. they combed the shit outta his hair!

Looking for one where guy in pink skirt sitting on a dildo in class

Nice

That is not ringing a bell But hi! I'm glad someone else posted something :3

Goddamn I love me some hair combing
>guy in pink skirt sitting on a dildo in class
That's one of incase's pieces, I don't have it sadly

Its definitely most absolutely my biggest fetish

Haha, not a lot of activity this late. But he's in class with a dildo in, and it's the hottest thing ever xD

Any good sites for shota anime?

Are you talking to me? ()
You really should use that reply tag so I dont question whats happening...

hahaha theres some of it. Were you guys around for that saga? It was quite insane

Hai

hoi

someone pls post anal/rape or things long those lines

What happen

Sorry harder to reply on phone. Yes I am, I've only come across the pic I'm describing twice, always forget to save it.

Yeah i was, i sorta obsessed over the whole thing, just too cute

How is everyone?

Hope you like these

Short story:
>comb prince goes meme status on r9k
>youtube videos are tracked down
>kid who filmed it gets tons of video plays
>realized he and his friends are celebs on r9k.
>makes more videos
>4 chan faggots leave perv comments as they do
>oh shit the guy who filmed it says he likes younger boys too.
>Comb prince ends up seeing comments and getting really upset.
>Guy who filmed it gets outed and suspended from his school and disappeared from internet.

I think some more shit when down for that guy but i cant remember the deets.

Oh I gotcha. I always think im missing something when I dont see a reply like that though... Like i might accidentally butt into a different conversation :P Shit I wish I had it for ya!

I was too. I was checking up on it nightly cause it was like a fucking soap opera

Is this it?

Heeeeey! Its my good bud cruise guy! Whats up?

>being sexually attracted to the hottest iteration of the homo sapiens species (and yes 15 y o caucasian boys are as hot as humans get) will get you expelled from school
Neat

Mess, I thought the thread was dying cause I saw it on page 3. But anyway he's a photo.
OT: I need someone to post videos of IRL boys

*here's

(imsonotgoingtobemadifyoupostmorecubsodoit)

There was a 40sec webm that appeared in the /brit/ threads on Sup Forums posted by a classmate of the 17yo cameraman in the school. People were immediately attracted and there were discussions on whether it was a girl and how cute it was when he let out a "aoow" when the comb caught in his hair during the first brush stroke. So the webm was posted occasionally in /brit/ then it moved onto r9k, and thats where shit really hit the fan, daily threads were made in his honor, originally dubbed sissy brit boi became sissy chan or comb sissy prince, comb prince etc, comb prince lore was created, obsession really took off, everyone wanted more nathan material, so the search for the original video it was cut from started, search for the school was on too, the original 14min video was eventually posted but really it was the classmate who cut the webm in the first place that posted the original because there was no way we could have traced the original vid from the info from the webm. Anyways with the video found, so was the 17yo cameraman and the video turned out to be a vlog of a small school band of autists and weirdos, was hella cute, the cameraman was lured onto Sup Forums and we eventually found out that he has been banned from talking to the comb prince once before because of his age and weird antics around younger boys in school. It was then known that the father of the comb prince cut off all his hair once seeing the original video of him being combed. Then under pressure from us, the cameraman also loving his new found internet fame tried to entice the comb prince to make new videos for us showing him posts like which was a huge mistake because the comb prince got scared and because of the use of the word sissy thought we were bullying him, snitched on the cameraman to the teachers and parents and so they had a second falling out and as always Sup Forums ruined everything

Nah, black ponytail, pink skirt in class. Lipstick on.

what? well the comb prince was like 10 or something, and the guy who filmed it was 16ish... The school was reacting to the graphic nature of the comments on the videos.

Heeey. Not much, just super tired atm.

No we good I think.
I dont have any of those...

Any good shota or no rules kik groups?

Alright, so what's the difference between crossdressing shota and futa loli? Like how can you tell?

Bro me too! Go to sleep then!!!

Don't have it, sorry :(

Dont really know or care. I only post boys

Testicles and artist intent

B-but shota bread and like... so many things to do! Might time best time!

Samesies, it was good while it lasted

Dont.

aoow

Stop.

What thing to do? You better not say leveling up your joltion because if you have one imma be pissed.

Yea, 4 chan really did fuck things up though didnt they :P

shhhhhhh i will be fine just let it happen

uhhhhh idk, games, books wish you were dead, you know the typical night stuff!!!

plus i dont have the pokemon go app anyway soo

Cute little cocks

Typical night stuff eh....?
well go a head then, stay up. But only cause you dont have a joltion.

>you didnt actually walk around for like 2 days straight like somebody did....