I'm ready to see this faggot crying again

I'm ready to see this faggot crying again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViNcrc0_Y2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can't wait

Me too.

ready to see him cry tears of joy.

Damn, I came here to post this.

I didn't even notice CR17 standing next to based Rui Costa

I'm also ready for tsunami.

Little favela trans your 3 Internet mins are up.

I'm ready to see your faggots crying too

>71
>71
>71

cuck

7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1
7-1
>7-1

I'm ready to see him begging in the media (again) for another ballon d'or

SETE A UM. IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY!!!

when he loses:
>I-I didn't even wanted it
>FIFA is corrupt, Ballon D'or is a fraud
>I-injustiça
when he wins it:
>TSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>7-1
IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENINGIT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

hues fighting against hues

check'em

Come back when your country reach a World Cup final, you greasy mustached faggot

>mexico mocking anyone about football
You just got rekt by chile m8

Not mexican you stupid favela nigger.

Oh i'm sorry, i couldn't tell the difference

>favelanigger can only post frogs
>attempts to demean others about skincolor while his blackass rots in the favela
The irony is great.

>american banter

7-1

You literally can't talk shit about 7-1:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViNcrc0_Y2I

>brasil
>using argie reaction gif
Top cuck.

Except we can favelanigger, nothing you say or do, no matter how many pepes you post, NOTHING can change the fact that you faggots got BTFO at home 7 TO 1.

>we

I hope you're proud of one the worst humiliations ever

>we

Hahahahah, Messizetes são engraçadas.

>7
>fucking
>1
This is literally all that I have to post to blow your groid ass to the stratosphere

what part of portugal are you from?

>cumming with other teams dick
This is the best poortugal has to offer

It will only happen tomorrow, Manoel.

Volta para a fanpage do CR24, macaco.

>7-1
This is the best Shitzil has to offer

>shitzil

5 WC titles are the best we have to offer

Sete - Um

>my country is absolutely irrelevant at sports, so I'll use 7-1 as my only argument so I can feel like I won an Internet debate on an autistic Chinese cartoon forum

Fuck off messi fan fag

Brazil supports Portugal fully.

The ones that dont are argies cock suckers because of messitax

Fuck off monkey.

Based irmão

Your whole post is wrong, you disgusting Facebook macaco.

ITT: Brazilian butthurt

Fuck soccer, but this thread is fun

Carry on

bullshit, the best you have to offer is your whore ass hole at every corner here in Lisbon, kek!

They look Portuguese to me.

The only reason why there are so much brasillians whores there, is because the average poortuguese "woman" looks like pic related

I'm not complaining, they're bretty good for their price!

>My country suffered the most humiliating and crushing defeat of modern sports history at the hands of the German National Team which also carries a connotation of our racial inferiority so I'll try and deflect it

>racial inferiority
>his full selection is made of niggers
Poortuguese logic

what a shitty thread

kys op macaco

Your entire country is made of niggers you apezillian baboon.

Yet we are better than Poortugal.

>can't logically give me an argument
>starts projecting his life in me

Yet the only thing you shall be remembered for henceforth is
>7-1

>Apezilian english skills
Your posts are indecipherable monkey speak

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>the bants between Portugal and Brazil have eroded into meme reaction and pepe pics
What a time to be alive.

>this thread

seven one hueheuheuehueh

>hahaha 7-1, hahaha it makes me feel better because our NT is fucking shit hahahahaha

This

>still no arguments
go use your english skills to beg for a job as a toilet cleaner in actual europe, poortuguese

you see no humour in that whatsoever? pretty sad m8

Our NT is in the euros final.

You have no argument whatsoever, the only argument you can make is that God doesn't exist otherwise he wouldn't have polluted the earth with you apezilian abominations.

Why are you so obsessed with Portugal? All that energy would be better directed towards making your country something other than a disease ridden lawless shithole.

It was funny when it first happened, but now it has gotten stale and overused.

Idk, memes never get stale and overused. I am fortunate that I get to shitpost EHHHH PU70 to mexicans all of the time now.

that's not up to you to decide m8

>making our country better
your cunt have only 10 milion people, and is one of the worst shithole in Europe, and considering that Poortugal explored Brazil for more than 2 centurys.
If you guys had our population, you would be literally Africa, but a little bit more black

Your NT had an easy bracket and will be BTFO tomorrow. Can't wait to see it.

Why don't you do the same? Otherwise Portugal, once a powerful empire, wouldn't be such a failed nation full of people with delusions of grandeur.

>Being THIS butthurt about having a MAN SHAFT up their anus for 2 years now
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Actually they do as soon as they get popular outside Sup Forums.

So it's up to whom? The central memes board?

>Poortugal can't argue about it's own failure
News ate 11

at*

>Shitzilian abortion complaining about the failure of others
>Ate 11

>shitzillian
great banter poortuguese, but i'm not complainin, i'm just rubbing on your face

>ate
wow, brazil really is retarded

That's a phenomenally devastated set of buttocks you got there my shitzilian friend

>Poortugal explored Brazil for more than 2 centurys
And what have you done in the 2 centuries after that? By your reasoning you should be some sort of futuristic utopia.

>is one of the worst shithole in Europe
Either you get your facts strictly from Sup Forums or you're literally retarded.

>If you guys had our population
Because our countries are the same size right? Not to mention we're not sitting on large mineral reserves, huge swathes of rich farmland, and one of the biggest coastal areas in the world.

I know it must be frustrating to live in Brazil, but don't pin your problems on us. You're starting to sound like the blacks in the US whining about slavery.

>those buttmads poortugueses
Pegando a fornicação fora

>this thread

>Everyone ITT making fun of me and my pathetically shitty country to the point I can't even speak without getting bantered to oblivion
>Let me bail out

THAT POST ENDING

>7-1

M E M E
M A G I C

>mfw Portugal explored our natural resources for three centuries and it's still the worst country in western Europe, while we are the richest country in Latin America

>fornicação
Paneleiro óbvio.

SETE A UM

>richest country in Latin America
That's like getting gold in the Special Olympics.

>71
How does this keep happening?
It's scary

This thread devolved into shitposting real quick

Those natural resources weren't yours, they belonged to our crown like your plantation-country so they were ours to do what we wanted.

And while we're least wealthy, we're not the worst once you factor in immigrant crime and safety.

Meanwhile your country is just a large open air garbage dump site

>7-1

Chill, Wanderley.
You need to find a gf, have a wank or something, you can't let all this energy build up, it's taking its toll on you

>says the favela monkey while anticipating people's tears after an other team's defeat in a competition from another continent
Zika really fucked up your brain

>poortuguese early administration
>poortuguese tradition of inter breeding
>poortuguese elite
thats were we failed

>richest country in Latin America

kek india is richer than norway and switzerland oh wait only gdp per capita is relevant

Latin America has nice landscapes, beautiful women, natural resources, friendly people and cool places to live like Southern Brazil, Chile and Uruguay. What does Portugal have besides women with mustaches, moors and buttblasted posters?

Shitzil was a large plantation meant to be exploited and bled dry of resources after we transfered millions of niggers there.