We fuckin or nah

So.. why haven't we fucked yet?

Oh nice a respond

Drcter bepis

This dick ain't gonna suck itself!

Roll

roll

Show me them titties woman

I better get an A+ on Angie's List for laying down these pipes.

Wanna know why the Holocaust is bullshit?

Is boy pussy gay?

Haha roll

Too many uppity niggers on the news these days.

WINRAR

Theyre ya go

Jews did 9/11

We need a second Holocaust

I don't know where I'm going with that. So why haven't we fucked yet?

You ever seen a grown man naked?

ookie pookie, fookie in my bookie

Winner

Winrar

The entire Bee Movie script

Everyone acts like Hitler just woke up one day and was like "Fuck the Jews, and fuck Poland" and went to war. But no. The reality of it those fucking long nosed money grabbing baby eaters sabotaged the war effort of germany in World War 1. Not to mention the propaganda they spread in spain. Nah. The kykes fucked with the wrong nation for to long.

chkn dnr

no more posts until she responds

Lol

I hope your parents die in a fire

There's no proof of a holocaust ever occurring. Never.

The response

Your mom's tits look much better, in my opinion

Text her:

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

My dick is numb please give me succ

Well? Why not? You available this thursday?

Help me end my life m8

I mean we both know it's been long enough. We're close, and I feel something here. I want you bad, I'm hard just thinking about you.

Back to the Holocaust (or as I call it the LOLocaust) is bullshit for 5 main reasons

1-The post WW2 books written by the wartime leaders Churchill, Eisenhower, and DeGaule never mentioned any gas being used or any planned, systematic extermination of anyone.

2-In Eli Weisel's book titled 'Night' he doesn't mention gas being used and when the choice came that he would retreat with the Germans or stay and be under the Soviet umbrella he chose to retreat with the Germans.

3-if there would have been millions of people murdered then there would have been tons of human remains buried somewhere and it would be way too much to hide for very long. No tons of human remains were ever found. And if they would have been cremated then there would have been tons of ashes and no ashes were ever found.

4-Auswitcz was a place where synthentic rubber was being produced and U.S. intelligence was focused on Auswitcz for that reason. No U.S. intelligence reports ever gave any indication of gassing or mass extermination.

5-Jews took a census of their people before WW2 and after and in order for there to have been 6 million people killed each and every jewish female on this planet would have to given birth to something like 13 children and that never happened.

I aint handsome btw

Im super hard everytime i talk to you.

Rollin

Roll

Yeah, so? You available thursday?

Rollin once more

lmaO ROLL

Rollin through

roll4thursday

I'm going to finish what Omar Mateen started

Just send me the nudes already

I'm trying to smash. Am I wrong for asking?

WINRAR

You into butt stuff?

I'm an ugly poo dont you think?

Have you ever seen America's Got Talent? I have a pretty cool act but I don't think I could get to the finals with it. My talent is that I can build a cross in a nigger's yard and set it on fire in under a minute. Isn't that just neat?

This

be my waifu

I am ugly, but I am hung like a horse.

Roll

win

better winrar

Roll

These texts are not actually me. Dozens of people on the internet are telling me what to say to you. Do not take any of the next few texts to heart as they are not me.

What

OP PLS DELIVER

"Hello. I am asking anonymous people on Sup Forums to decide what I should text you. I know this is a very selfish thing to do, so I want you to understand that you may need a new boyfriend. Thank you for your time."

My dubs were first niggers

Reroll for honesty

Reroll

derail'd
rolling for "You doing anything thursday?"
thursday won't let me down :^(

Reroll once again boi

get her

do not listen to this fag

Rolling for this

Do it

I got trips, I should go first, you fucks.

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

kys

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

God damn, roll.

You still haven't done this.

Fake and gay look how big the fucking speech bubble is

Honestly, I think we should fuck, it'd be fun. I'm free Saturday.

I swear to fucking god if you don't send those nudes I'll make the made up shit Jews say the Germans did in the Holocaust look like a pleasant into to a barney the dinosaur on ice special.

Please, at this point I wouldn't care if your dad put his glorious johnson in me, I'm so lonely.

Roll

Your mom was much less of a cock tease.

Yes. Like a golden maned stallion. Look at me proudly stomp my hay!

NEIIIIGGHHH

winrar hooray

he's hitting enter.
>waste