Let's all laugh at Victor Barrio

And his fucking family!

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Get rekt you sadistic cunt :D

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/matador-mauled-death-horrifying-footage-8387090
liveleak.com/view?i=4b4_1468079422
liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1468103890
youtube.com/watch?v=SfUHG-0PqvA
youtube.com/watch?v=wc1x9RiNOQw
youtu.be/TjQthiKfnng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what happened, senpai?

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/matador-mauled-death-horrifying-footage-8387090

>getting rekt by a dairy cow with horns

died to a bull's horn

rip

the betas will cheer.

didn't even see a drop of blood
It was probably a broken rib that drove through his heart or something

There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

>censored

is there an uncensored video somewhere?

I thought that bullfighting was illegal in Spain now, I remember my tour guide in Barcelona saying something to that effect. She got really butthurt when some American asked where he could go watch a bullfight and she said it was uncivilized and that they didn't do that crap anymore.

illegal in catalonia not in real spain

it depends on the region

I'm here for you, Italbro.

liveleak.com/view?i=4b4_1468079422

It's only banned in Spain's only civilized region, Catalonia

Press F

Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Glad he died, hope the bull skewered his heart right there in the arena.

Wrong link

This is the one:

liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1468103890

>liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1468103890
holy shit this guy's torso/leg portions are all kinds of weird

if bullfighting was illegal in the rest of spain, catalonia would make bullfighting legal

>liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1468103890
nice, hope all these fuckers die a painful death, you could even see life stoping in his eyes

meh, whatever, I'm glad we are not as barbaric as spaniards

>that moment when you realise you are pointlessly dying

you are spaniards

check your DNI or your passport, Jordi, and tell me what you are

not really

>when you realize you are the first spaniard since the turn of the century to get merked by the bull

>this lad and Juan Jose Padilla survived

>Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Juanny

catexit when bro?

the losing streak is over, the bull is on the comeback

soon
>Juan Jose Padilla

wew lad

>memes was a mistake

AYY LMAO

he looks badass

t. Cuck

You obviously don't get it. Bullfighting is beautiful. Man vs beast.

Read some Hemingway, pleb.

not always

SNAAAAAAAAKE

You obviously don't get it. Torturing a dumb animal for the entertainment of uneducated people

if you're catalan it means you're a spaniard, if your a spaniard it means you're european.

you understand the logic?

Hemingway was a tryhard faggot

Stabbing a drugged animal isn't manly, just like kicking to death a homeless man isn't

nope, too complicated Jean-Pierre

That's not even a big bull. 600 kilos tops by the looks of it. I'm disappointed.

These bulls have a 1000 times better life than the cattle we slaughter every day to eat.

These are the kind of people that defends bullfighting in Spain

You don't need to speak Spainsh to realise their IQ is not in the 3 digits

youtube.com/watch?v=SfUHG-0PqvA

>tfw americans bring pizza to San Fermin

we're all pizza on the inside

>These bulls have a 1000 times better life than the cattle we slaughter every day to eat.
so that justifieis their pointless and painful death?

What are all these liberal vegan PETA faggots doing here?

>that skinny cuck trying to sound smart reading a definition of some mental illness
please tell me you're not like him

I'm not vegan and think PETA are shitbags. Still think this sort of bloodsport is moronic.

I bet you think Halal slaughter is okay too.

It's not pointless. It's art.

Would you rather live in prison all life and be killed 'humanely' or live in luxery all of your life and sustain some pain for 20 min when you die?

I hate all these faggots treating animals like they are humans. Brutality happens EVERY FUCKING DAY in the wild. Much much worse than this natural fighting machine has to sustain.

that bunda doe

This one is my fave. He survived btw.

this can't be real

>this bullshit anthropomorphism

Christ Almighty

It is.

Google 'juan jose padilla'. Was gored in the neck, horn penetrated his face and burst though his eye socket and ripped his jaw/side of faced clean off.

no, fortunately I'm a Catalan and I don't look like a Spanish moor
it's not art

there's not the slightest bit of art in bullfighting
of course animals shouldn't be treated like humans

and I agree brutality happens in the wild everyday

and we kill millions of animals everyday to eat

but there's a difference in that and killing an animal for fun, entertainment, to kill time

I'm a humanist. I eat animals and treat them as lesser beings than humans. Which everyone does, even though not all admits to it.

Does the bull get put down by salty spaniards mad their boy lost or does he become a bull hero who gets to retire and fuck cows?

>no, fortunately I'm a Catalan and I don't look like a Spanish moor

this is the typical Catalan delusion everyone

Don't know bull fighting but know martial arts general. Wasn't his stance weak. It looked like he was winging it.

That the aesthetics of bullfighting is beyond your comprehension is your problem. Where goes the line then? Don't you eat steak for your enjoyment? You can easily survive on plants.

Just admit that animals are lesser beings. If they give enough value in their death to us, however that might be, then that's it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>there's not the slightest bit of art in bullfighting
Pablo Picasso called. He said you don't know wtf you're talking about

edgy

The bull wins the Continental championship belt and is due to fight Anthony Joshua in the autumn

Apparently if the bull shows exceptional qualities, it can be "pardoned", but not necessarily for killing the bullfighter

I a bullfighter is killed, the most experienced bullfighter has to face it

Shut the fuck up, roach.

This happened 7 years ago here in Costa Rica. It was amazing. youtube.com/watch?v=wc1x9RiNOQw

I admit that animals are lesser beings

and I enjoy eating a steak, but it is also sustaining my body

there is no reason besides entertainment for bullfighting

another ignorant foreigner

fortunately, bullfighting will be outlawed in all of Spain in some years

Holy fuck i remember that mae jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

Eating animals is more than just enjoyment, it's sustenance and therefore serves a purpose to our survival. We can survive on plants but we're not meant to.
It's far more justifiable than killing for sport, especially one which involves torturing the animal whilst it fights its way to exhaustion.

you're spanish bro.

it's sad to see spanish give up on their own culture and traditions. The brit invasion is starting to affect your identity, like them you don't seem to know who the fuck you are.

Entertainment is also sustaining your body (mind).

Also the bull is afterwards eaten. It is known to be the finest meat because the bull has lived a pampered life of luxury. So it's not 'just' for entertainments.

>Not Spain, Not France... but Ireland

I thought we were brother nations Salman?

>The 83 stone animal

wtf is 83 stone

>tfw these cheating perros drug the bull when the next-most experienced bullfighter goes to take it on

fucking matadorball

I like your hypocrasy. It's okay to torture an animal all its life if we kill it just to eat it. I we pamper it all it's life, kill it as a part of an artful ritual where it sustains pain for 20 minutes, and then eat it, then it's bad.

What the fuck are you talking about, you white flag-waving cheesy cock snogger?

a bit under 600 pounds i think

83 x 14lbs

>their own culture
killing animals for fun is not culture
perphaps you want us to recover our old traditions, like throwing donkeys from church towers, burning women suspected of being witches, torturing anyone suspected of being an heretic (with no proof whatsoever)

>Entertainment is also sustaining your body (mind).
wow, a fucking a Dane is telling me bullfighting is a need now I have seen everything...

Nearly twice that.

I swear to god you should kys.

Bullfighting is an art with deep roots and traditions. Entire regions he a very deep connection to bullfighting. It's part of the way of life.
Just because you're a tranny fucker leftist scum does not mean others should give up on their traditions.

Fuck you, catalan idiot.

>killing animals for fun is not culture *anymore*

There ya go, senpai it's that easy.

>here are some objectively worse things

Okay. Clearly that dane is right though, entertainment is a need, because your fallacy laden shitposting here is definitely filling a hole in you, Jorge.

>Bullfighting is an art

the Irish are good allies

plus they have to fight against a much more capable enemy than us...

Letting it eat grass isn't torture, and neither is it pampering as I imagine they both experience very similar lives until the point they die.

Would you?

youtu.be/TjQthiKfnng

Don't strawman me. I never said that. I just used your logic. Humans do many weird things. Bullfight is not even close to the most harmful things we do to animals.

Oh shit, it's 14? I thought it was 7. My b

Why would you want to be allied to people who murder innocent women and children?

Ironic coming from someone outraged at killing a bull.

You need to read up on how production cattle is treated, buddy.

>that map

I love how Catalans just assume the people of Aragon, Valencia and the Balearics would be on their side

we've never had a major terrorist group and Catalan independentism has never killed anyone

I was tallking about Irish independentists, not paramilitary groups like the IRA