Hey Sup Forums im 19 and still haven't lost my virginity

hey Sup Forums im 19 and still haven't lost my virginity
i also live in america and I feel like i never will because im uncircumcised.
will i ever get laid?

Get a prostitute to fuck you, garanteed +1 confidence points.

bump, need actual advice

Are you timid? If yes I know some things you can do to improve on that.

yea, any advice helps

probably. there are 25+ virgins who manage to get laid.

Not American so I can't talk about the dick thing.

join a religious cult and get married to a virgin

The mutilated cock look is going out of fashion. Keep your foreskin intact. Movement of it makes sex better. Find a girl who wants to have sex with you. If she wants to fuck you then i doubt she will care whether or not they snipped your dick when she sees your cock.

how fast do you think its going out of fashion? maybe give it like 5 years and it'll be the norm to be uncut?

This is a simple exercise that will help you talk to people. It worked for me anyways, It is divided in two parts.

Part 1:
First you want to go out and look for stores that sell cheap stuff, the point here is not buying things but talking to FEMALE vendors, they don't have to be pretty or anything like that, this is just so you can get started and become a little more confident.

The objective is to: Smile and look in the eyes of the vendor.
You want to talk to 3 different vendors each day, do this for 4 or 5 days.

When you finish this you will feel more confident, it may be weird at first but it will help you the long run.

Tips on how to go about it:
Get in the store and look for something cheap, 1 dollar or so.
Then you go to the vendor and look in her eyes, you're going to say hi, give her what you just took and pay, then you're going to say goodbye, with a thank you, have a good day. Always smilling and looking in her eyes.
You have to look her in the eyes when you're saying hi, and when you're saying goodbye, very important.

I can post the second part of this if you want. A little bit more complicated tho.

post second part pls

For your age group the numbers wont change, but 90% of us males were cut in the 70s vs 50-60% in the 90s. I read about it going down more and more especially since its no longer a doctor recommended procedure (it was in the past). In fact i think most doctors recommend against it now

Tldr
So for your age group about half are cut and people younger will be less and less in the USA. Worldwide it is much more common for men to have thier whole cock. (certain countries are exceptions)

/Life

Grils don't really care about whether or not your circumcised, brah.

Now it is very important that you finish the first part of the exercise before doing this one.

Part 2:
You want to go out on the street now, talk to women that are your type and you would date, no ugly women or old women, young pretty ones.

The objective is simple:
Ask the woman for some informations, and make her a compliment.
Same thing as before, talk to 3 random women on the street each day, for 4 or 5 days.

A few suggestions:
>Hello, I'm new here in the city and I'm looking for a club or a bar around here, do you know anywhere?
It's really simple, you can also say:
>Hello, tommorrow is my girlfriend's birthday and I need to buy her a gift but I have no idea on what to buy her, can you give me a few suggestions?

It's a good idea to say that you have a girlfriend so that she won't be worried about you hitting on her, she will lower her shield and will be able to talk to her more easily.

Remember, the whole point here is improving your confidence, don't worry about lying or actually dating this girl.

Now the next part is the compliment, a simple one like.
Examples:
>I love your smile, it's so nice
>I liked your energy, you seem like a really happy person

This type of simple compliments, nothing too fancy, don't hit on her.

Remember, always smile and look her in the eyes when you say hi, and when you're saying goodbye/complimenting her.

This will improve your confidence and you will lose your timidity bit by bit.

Those actually sound like some really nice tips, I'll try it out, maybe in 2 weeks I won't be a introvert retard :'(

ehh dont do this OP this is fucking creepy. No woman wants to hear from a complete stranger that "they had great energy", they'll think you want to murder them. Maybe you can do it without the fucking weird compliments. Just tell them thanks and ask if they seemed to like you maybe you can ask for their phone number to guide you around. This would work only if they wanted a bf or a friend, you can then proceed to lie and then tell them when you're a couple that it was just bullshit because of an honest answer like "I was just really shy and you were really pretty, I didnt think I had great chances, I'm sorry :(" and they'll forgive you.

I'm practically famous for my big uncut cock. Chicks love it. Unless you have psirorisis or whatever it's called I don't understand what the deal is. That said. I've been sexually active for a while now so my foreskin stays below the head. Just is girthier

Yes, you fucking retard. You have to try to first. Here's an example that will get you more sex than you can handle(granted you're not some fatfuck): go around and ask every female, or whatever preference you have, you see if you cab have sex with them. You will get a lot if nos and possible slapped several times but you will also get a good amount of yeses. The only real downside is that you're goog to get rejected, but as you are here you probably already are rejected by society, atleast to a degree because of your social skills(im guessing, it could be some other reason ofcource).

Either way, there is more to life than your dick and if it doesn't get wet for awhile and you manage to make something of yourself by then, you will be in a excellent position.

Or you could listen to some of the other people here that say you won't or you should kys b/c you haven't gotten pussy, but those people generally need validation from others so they can feel good about themselves.

Don't forget to brush your teeth while you're doing all that smiling faggot. A shower wouldn't kill you either and wearing something besides an anime T shirt or black death metal shirt will help too.

Try going into stores wearing a nice tuxedo and buying something like ice cream while looking real depressed. I'm sure you'll get a "how come dressy up?" or "why the long face, faggot?"...then tell them you were taking out your down syndrome girlfriend to the prom but she got hit by a bus and now...you just don't know what to do anymore....bam, instant sympathy puss.