Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01MSKZ19Y/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awdb_zFsqybXEWZE2M
youtu.be/MPXuw2f0U9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mizutama Shobodan - Red Petals Full In The Sky

Black Unity Trio - Al-Fatihah

Sun City Girls - The Multiple Hallucinations of an Assassin

Thanks.
snoozy's hooking me up with all the recs today.

fuck yeah I never see Treats on here. Have you heard HEALTH before? You might like "Stonefist" or "L.A. Looks" if you like Treats.

Gloss Drop, nice. I like the stuff their drummer does with The Field.

I don't know any of yours sorry mate.

not cripplingly depressive enough
try Elliott Smith Roman Candle lmfao

very cool overall
Paul Simon - Stranger to Stranger
Cigarettes After Sex

A guy in a different thread rec'd me HEALTH and I haven't checked it out yet, but I will.

Elliot Smith can be pretty crippling.
Well, that's sure something, isn't it?

>chart without names

Terry S Taylor - Neverhood Songs
The Fall of Troy - Doppelganger
Ash Koosha - Guud
Yeah, I hate it when people do it too. I should get back to putting names on my recent faves.

>depressing thread
>no tunnel blanket or excavation

>i dont recognize 80% of ALL album covers immediately
get the F out newf*g!!

Oh, I should totally make a depression chart.

>Crippling Depression edition!
haha crippling depression self deprecation meme

*yawns*

this is very good

this aint bad
>doopee time
nevermind i take it all back

You tired from a long day?

Haha! That's right, Sanic! It's a meme! xDD
I totally haven't attempted suicide! Top fucking K E K!

literally everyone's attempted suicide before quit crying

nice taste dawg listen to dillard & clark

hi blaise

>its a tripfag cringe thread episode

too bad that still didnt help you realize how harmful (and not to mention cringeworthy and unfunny) it is to both you and others spread the "haha crippling depression/anxiety" meme

yeah i drove all over gods fucking creation today but i at least got a weezer cd and original mint pressings of talking heads 77 and pic related

hi sal
check this out

Lil Noid - Paranoid Funk
Library Tapes - Fragment
DJ Pica Pica Pica - Planetary Natural Love Gas Webbin' 199999
Keijo - Keijo
Amalgam - Prayer for Peace

that is sick
what's your favorite track on it
mine's either last year's man or famous blue raincoat

That's a good looking copy, lucky you.

Heard it. Thanks though.

What Weezer CD did you get?

It's too late to get a trip now bucko, for all I know you're just an imitator

If you can't recognize at least a good quarter to half of the albums on my chart I don't know what to tell you, you can actually contribute to the thread and ask what album is what or reverse image search or some shit.

Hi gos I still don't understand the hype around any Gazpacho album besides March of Ghosts

i need recs yo

Fire! - You Liked Me Five Minutes Ago
Heltah Skeltah- Nocturnal
I gave you a rec on that other thread
Low - I Could Live in Hope
Lycia - The Burning Circle and Then Dust

R8 and rec my november

if you think thats good fucking check the shape this is in
also would you believe me if i told you im sitting 5 feet away from an og mint copy of trout mask replica

those are solid choices, joan of arc is great too

blue album. i already own pinkerton so now i have their entire discography

what's the eighth one?

Altar Of Plauges - Mammal

Check it out if you like atmo black

I'm guessing you missed the last couple threads.
Here are some fantastic white rapper albums. :^)
Aaron Carter - Aaron's Party (Come Get It)
El-P - Fantastic Damage
Coroner - Grin

Me.

The Fall of Troy is a name I'd always heard but never really looked into. I really like that they make a Johnny Truant reference, but I think the music is a little too shreddy for me. The Ash Koosha sounds like a lot of what I have starred on Spotify, p good.

I'm not feeling DJ Pica. Really good opening textures though.

Thanks both of you guys for giving me something new to try.

Cool.

what hype? i'm the only person shilling them but i'm probably just biased. i personally think they have a perfect discography. but if you like march of ghosts you should definitely enjoy missa atropos and night, probably demon too since theres so much thematical and instrumental overlap. give them a few more listens maybe?

Dave Holland Quintet - Extended Play: Live at Birdland
Michael Pisaro / Oswald Egger / Julia Holter - The Middle of Life (Die ganze Zeit)

nice receding hairline

Thanks. I get it from my scumbag father's side of the family.

I don't care if this comes off as lazyposting. I typed a fuckton into another thread before it 404'd and I'm not going through that again. If you're really hard up for recs let me know, but I'm not posting unprompted recs right off the bat after all that shit.

>I typed a fuckton into another thread before it 404'd
Hate that shit.

What'd you think of my Vocaroo rendition of your post from a few threads ago?

link?

nobody gives a shit tripfag. drop by the neck store and pickup whatever they've got in your size

Röyksopp - Junior
Fleeting Joys - Occult Radiance
Jakob - Cake:Drew

i have to write an arrangement of silent night for twelve instruments and i shit and die

i bought a BoC shirt

GOD even my face isnt this fuced up

*Cale:Drew

Welp the thread I was just in got 404'd. Or I was in a fever dream and the thread didn't exist in the first place. One of the two.

++Ghost Bath/The Haxan Cloak
You Should Try: The Cancelled Earth by Cities Last Broadcast or Wrath of The Tyrant by Emperor

++Di Meola & friends (there is no not weird way to type it in brief)/Yes/Gentle Giant
You Should Try: Tool my dude lmao, or The Migration by Scale The Summit

++Ulcerate/Batushka/Vektor
You Should Try: Seven Churches by Possessed or Death and The Black Work by Nightbringer

I know brah holy shit, you never realise how long it takes to reply a whole bunch until the thread is ripped from under you right after posting

THAT WAS YOU? IT WAS GOLD.
Post it then, if you're so confident. The girl I'm dating would disagree with your statement.

good taste man.
i'd definitely rec e&a - by the throat, and nujabes - modal soul

>THAT WAS YOU? IT WAS GOLD.
Thank you. I am to please.

Not always successfully, of course.

hey friend whats up
also rate my shirt

>has a Xanax shirt
>too fucking ignorant to acknowledge when another person is making light of their own mental health issues as an alternative coping mechanism
How's that rating, Sanic?

+111 points for over instead of under
+23 points for absolutely sparkling toilet, beautiful
-3 points for listerine on the toilet, what the fuck man
-56 points for jew hair

6/10 overall

i dont have any idea why the first meme arrow is relevant to the second but
>self deprecation as a coping mechanism
good idea!!! telling myself i have "crippling depression" or at all associating the idea of that with myself isnt bad for me or anyone else

jew hair is more clumpy i have sicilian negroid hair
thats still a fair rating though

>its a tripfag circlejerk episode

i got a nytimes sub recently and it's very fun having quality articles to dig through now

it's well past my bed time

i don't have a rating but i think you'd like Do Make Say Think if you haven't listened to them

also Grails

where did u get it

disgusting isnt it

>I don't know what Xanax is for
>other people's coping mechanisms don't work for me so, rather than respecting them, I'm going to get triggered and make general assumptions about how other people may or may not respond to their actions
You're an arrogant little shit, aren't you? Many people self-deprecate to cope with their depression, especially on here. Get fucking used to it. If you can't, you can go to your little safe space where the words of the big bad men on the internet won't set you off. MY ways of dealing with living through this shitstain on the face of existence have nothing to do with you or anyone else. If you're going to advocate for a fucking depressive anxiety pill, maybe you should be a little less of a prick.

hey man can you tell me where you got the shirt thanks

doing stupid music homework
ten out of ten shirt tho

what the fuck

Are you this guy? If so, I wouldn't be talking considering you sperged out and rambled on incoherently about how much you want to die a couple months ago.

amazon for like $15
amazon.com/dp/B01MSKZ19Y/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awdb_zFsqybXEWZE2M

mfw youre projecting your triggeredness onto me
i could care less about your retarded behavior my man in just letting you know its retarded.

also your point on the shirts invalid because a. xanax doesnt prevent you from being a prick and b. im not one *shrug*

fuck thats a good shirt
on that note have you ever seen the shoes the codeine dude has on the insert for frigid stars. i want shoes like these

I don't really care if you think it's retarded. I can't afford a therapist so you can pop a whole canister of those pills.
>xanax doesnt prevent you from being a prick
I'm aware, dumbass. How'd you put those two together? Do you even know what Xanax is?

>he thinks a therapist could even fix his awful attitude
lol
also ive no idea what youve been trying to say in relation to me xanax anymore because you cant communicate your thoughts clearly (perhaps brain damage?)

My words are clear as day and you obviously don't know what Xanax is. It's a pill meant to treat hyperactive mental disorders and depressive anxiety. Wearing that shirt makes me assume that you see yourself as an advocate against depression. Being a self-centered fuckwit and telling people that self-deprecation is retarded makes you a hypocrite. Get it?

Not yet. I will though. I have a lot recs to go through.

youtu.be/MPXuw2f0U9U

Aight, cool.

oh ok i didnt understand bevause youre retarded and built several false premises on a false premise
i bought the shirt because its a nice design
xanax isnt used for depression ever
>hyperactive mental disorders and depressive
im not "against depression" seeing as i dont believe depression is a legitimate clinical "disease"

its only self depreciation with relation to*mental ilness* that is retarded because its part of whats making you continue to be *mentally ill*

hi dug
im finna sleep

>i bought the shirt because its a nice design
>xanax isnt used for depression ever
>i dont believe depression is a legitimate clinical "disease"
This is seriously some of the stupidest shit I've ever read.

>calls it retarded
>is incapable of arguing anything to the contrary
:^) 'night bud

sounds good
good night
sleep tight

>i bought the shirt because its a nice design
This is even more idiotic than being a Tumblrite buying a Unknown Pleasures shirt thinking it's a clothing brand.
>xanax isnt used for depression ever
"Alprazolam may also be indicated for the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder, as well as for the treatment of anxiety conditions with co-morbid depression."
>i dont believe depression is a legitimate clinical "disease"
Keep wearing that tinfoil hat, plugging your ears, and screaming "lalala can't hear you" all you want, but it's scientifically proven.

amidoinitrite

>he's right hahaha! better send that reaction image! that'll show em! xD

you're missing your tripcode and mental disorder

>mlp
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

As soon as you get off my board, you fucking ponyfag.

>liking designs is retarded
and even what you said isnt retarded if youre not a miserable quasi elitist

>treatment of anxiety conditions co-morbid with depression
>treatment of anxiety conditions
nice reading comprehension

ill save that last part for another day

nice projection ponyfag

This is why I love Sup Forums. It's like I'm tutoring that "special" high school class over again.

Nice Underworld, user.