How does it feel that the next president is going to be assassinated no matter who it is?

How does it feel that the next president is going to be assassinated no matter who it is?

>thinking a sane American would give a fuck
>i already know our nation is in shit Creek
>you can't back paddle in shit Creek
>we are done
It was a good 18 years boys.

mfw I'm European

How does it feel knowing that at some point in time there was probably someone who said the exact same thing about every other president since our country's founding?

Oh and while we're talking about it, Heres a gif of me trying on panties

How does it feel to make a doodoo?

Hill dog is gonna win, and there's no way she's gonna get assassinated because she has the world in her pocket.

If by some miracle, trump won, I don't think anyone would be able to kill him either. I imagine he'd be constantly on alert

It blows my mind that millions of human beans are willing to put their faith in a single figurehead who, most likely, won't ever be aware of their existence. Politics is a fucking joke

That's so obviously a guy, I might need to call Admiral Akbar on my cellular phone

glad at least one of them will be dead honestly

>Implying Europe isn't also shit

I'll take the fact that you actually thought I was trying to pass off as a woman as a nice compliment. Was it the panties and faggy poses?

>assassinating a Clinton

Clinton assassinates you.

At least my president is not a nigger

I don't know if you know this, friend, but Europe doesn't have a president.

To be fair he never said they did

*Implying Hillary wont have insane security due to her massive unpopularity

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH XDDDDDD

Do you trully think, someone in any country, have balls ?
The only ones who got balls, are MK agents.

actually this guy is really funny.

if i could i would slap junker & van rompuy al day long everyweek every month every year

I would bet money trump dies if he wins, the powers that be don't like him, he'll cost everyone a lot of money and ruin the economy even more

If Obama makes it these will to

NOTICE: THIS COMMUNICATION HAS BEEN LOGGED PURSUANT TO TITLE 18 U.S. CODE ยง 2709.