Am i bi sexual? I am a 22 year old male and something happened today... first back story on me...

Am i bi sexual? I am a 22 year old male and something happened today... first back story on me... i have loved and slayed pussy since i was 18 but when I turned 19 I was hospitalized for being insane... fuck. my dads mental illness genes just hit FUCK!!!! I ended up getting my shit together and it actually turned out for the better. My brain function has increased exponentially because of the mental illness once I learned how to deal with the negative side effects. OK now to what happened. I was in which which today and I didnt really know what to do and this (probably) 17 yr old version of myself (tall skinny blonde hair blue eyes attractive) started helping me because he worked there. It seemed like he was in the closet gay because he wasnt openly flirting with me (well he was a little but very discretely) but he would always have this dreamy look in his eyes when we would meet eye contact. I have always been disgusted at the thought of butt sex. when we would meet eyes he would get the look in his eyes I just wanted to suck on his tongue! wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bC1ex2zRCYA&spfreload=1#t=668.46628
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pic is unrelated this kid looks like the kid i saw but his hair was shorter and he was wearing a backwards which which hat

which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which which

tldr

mattyb raps is that you

wha?

any one have some advice????

bump

Either a transparent troll or a moron
>Attracted to women
>Wants to tongue-fuck a dude
>Am I bi?
Hmm difficult question

I didn't bother to read any of your shitpost but if you have to ask other people if you're bi then you're fucking bi. straight people don't question their sexuality.

If you are turning to Sup Forums you may as well consider killing of the self

nah not a troll this is my first day on here i found it through aaron shwartz youtube vids

thats pretty much what im concluding but what ev i just wanted advice

Gays can't do anything without sex in the mind. Cant work properly without starting drama, fuck they can't even be a patient and heal now without dick on the brain train

an bi's that first realized???

reallly smart people dont think that way

So you ask for advice about the solution to 2+2 as well? I don't see any room for doubt since you perfectly fit the connotation of bi: vaginas- check, dicks- check. And no, straight men don't want to make out with other men.

ok well Im probably bi lol but i just realized. kinda happened the night i first got sent into the hospital too when i was 19 but i thought i was just trippn from being high off natural brain chemistry

i want some advice from people that have gone tru this

Nothing gay or "bi" about it if the other guy is young, cute and has feminine traits.
It's perfectly normal to be attracted to those types.

guess that wouldnt be NORMAL chemistry shoulda said really weird non drug induced brain activity

thankyou!!!!

actually some advice

anyone have mental illness? or no anyone close that has gone thru it?

OP, you got the gay.

i just found this website today at 14 minutes of this vid youtube.com/watch?v=bC1ex2zRCYA&spfreload=1#t=668.46628

^^^^ anonymous vid

bump

Riiight lets blame dad for your pathetic first world ailments. It cant be that you are just personally weak right?

lol if anything ive gotten stronger because of all this

can an op kill a post instantly?

any opinions on Aaron how did he die?

>My brain function has increased exponentially because of the mental illness once I learned how to deal with the negative side

I can't read anymore now. Thank you for trying OP but my penis says no

sorry flow theory

this is just my first post i knew id get shit on. hasnt been that bad yet

Are women any different?
Male female at the end of the day 90% of people are assholes.

way to edit original gangster post?

agreed. after my mental illness episode i started getting into the 10 percent. now im just more happy all the time especially now that i found THE anony site

hahahahahah ooooooohhhhh op is ffffffaaaggggg fag fag gag

Hey OP, maybe you should post a pic of your butt so we can decide if you'll be a decent fuckboii or not.

nah its too dark in here

i used to be skinny im 6'3 but i hit the gym pretty hard and im now 200

That won't do, probably got a hairy ass too
2/10 but enjoy the succ of prepubescent boys.

nnnnahaahhh it ait hairy hahaha i just started facial hair

hold on ill take a pic

so minus the pimple and sit lines its ok lol. here we go hahah wtf am i doing this for.....

asssss

can you be an user without this bullshit verification process?

bump

loookin for op s i guess hahahaha..... not in that way fags.. well maybe

im lowkey cray cray

You're a homo

lulz

You're not alone user.

>inb4 saika isn't best girl (if he was a girl)

thanks first week actually diving into this whole aaron swartz concept/ user concept

OP am i bi/gay if i want to see you suck on his tongue ?

this is me in real life

PREPOSTEROUS!!! This is the real me.

oh rrreeaaaaaallllyyyy???

Would you sniff his butt?

naruto? yes wait i mean my ass? yes

Frig off Randy

Both...are you guys stinky?

Got the wrong guy there Rick

roses bitch

fuck off

You need a diaper

Nah man you're just a faggot

tbqh, OP, you are probably coming into awareness of the non-binary sexuality of the future. You know there's no real reason to prefer one body over another, and you realize that you can love whoever you're attracted to. You're woke now, and it's okay; there's a whole bunch of people coming into awareness right now with you.

Beware; this post is going to get a bunch of people freaking the fuck out and acting like knee-jerk, lizard-brained, status-quo-enforcing thought-police. So don't be surprised if that escalates, and the whole thing winds up being taken over by spiderman.

i luv how thats the highest level of thinking any of the fake people can throw at me... :( im disappointed

I recently found out i might be bi aswell, i mean a real straight guy wouldnt even like kissing another dude right? they'd be disgusted right

should i be worried? i can take any what ever they have to throw

its the old switcherrooo that naruto throws down

Don't worry so much about the labels and categories. You can be disgusted by the thought of kissing one guy, and yet turned on by the thought of kissing another. It's not like you have to be attracted to anyone you're not naturally attracted to. Sexual identity changes over time, and it's not actually as stable as people seem to want it to be. Just go with what you want, and if it doesn't feel right, avoid it.
Well, here you're fine; they'll just meme you, but they don't know you, so whatevs. There are people IRL who do get so freaked out by challenging their sex norms that they get violent, though. It's not common, but just be aware of the possibility and know when to play casual and laugh shit off so you can get away from them. Things are getting better, though. People are for the most part starting to realize that nobody's forcing them to do anything, but just to accept people for what comes naturally to them.

half op's??? tell me more tellmemore tmm