Ask someone who dropped out of school to do music anything

Ask someone who dropped out of school to do music anything.
Also, I'm drunk.
Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JmV4LlXIva0
youtube.com/watch?v=FuvWc3ToDHg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What kind of music?

What kinda music?

What's your race?

Can i have Fries with that?

I'm kind of doing a post-rock, shoegazy type thing.

Like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=JmV4LlXIva0

Mixed with some of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuvWc3ToDHg

White as fuck, nigga

Yes you can. Here's your fries, faggot. Awkward fat girl included.

You left school for this shit?
How are your parents?

They support me. I have 7 months, though. And if I don't make good progress, back to school I go. It's just my dream. I've been playing guitar since I was 8, and I play drums, and I sing. I've been in punk bands, sludge metal bands, blues rock... I just feel this is my one shot.

What would progress look like?

If you want more of a background of my parents, they're pretty much middle-left politically. But they've always been super supportive.

Also, check'd

If I'm to the point to where I'm doing state-wide gigs, then I will continue doing music. I'm throwing my all into this. Everything I'm doing right now simply so I can write/record music.

No Tip for you.

State-wide in 7 months?
Are you gonna sell your soul?

No sir. Just music. I'm eating, breathing, and shitting music, everyday. And I love every second of it. Do you play any music?

Failure and broken dreams incoming. That's not how you get successful in Music. You play min 5 years in shitty Clubs after you played 10 years in your Garage and if you are extremely lucky you look good enough and make Music on the Pulse of time and you might get to sell your success to a Label. And that's the Lucky way for it to go down. More liky you'll end up selling Mixtapes in the streets.

It's entirely possible. But if I don't try, I'll always wonder what could have been, and I couldn't live with that.

I mean, I've had good success with other bands. I've played on the news, I've played in front of a couple thousand people before, I know somewhat how the business works. It's just now, I'm doing it full time, and busting my ass for it.

How long do you think you have before you kill yourself?

In 60 years, when I'm so old, I'm shitting in diapers.

Where are you from?

USA. Living in Austin Texas right now. Of Norwegian and German decent. Blonde hair blue eyes, aryan race ftw. Why?