Team Fortress

Team Fortress 3

oh wait

Intrusion 2

Enter The Gungeon

Your'e winner!

Carmageddon (new mobile version)

I still play this game on Xbox One.

I enjoyed the first one more ,the second one makes you play with friends or grind a whole bunch.

This game here is virtually unheard of by most people, It is ridiculously innovative for the time.

DEFINITELY grind. I spent 400+ hours just farming the same boss OVER AND OVER AGAIN! I got 24/60 legendaries though, including CC and Mongol.

Yes, his game is fantastic.
Also fuck anyone who played as the monkey or the fish in multiplayer.

*this

Fucking weeb

This is probably my favorite game of all time

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK i loved that one

also spec ops
nobody fucking remembers psi ops and wants to pretend like bioshock was the first game to give you powers on one hand and a gun in the other. the TK in psiops was the best. you could stand on top of whatever you wanted, and make it float, giving you a levitating platform to go fuck around on

Started out near god tier, became the biggest hat-meme in existence

Just no.

First one arguably god tier, second one not so much I'd say.

Was amazing, especially looking back at how unknown it is - not god tier - but A tier for sure.

I can get behind this.

Fuck off faggot, Mother's the shit

this game is the reason i was excited for overwatch
was not disappointed
fucking about time we moved back to the glory days of FPS' before everything needed to be drab and gritty

forgot pic

the end all and be all of god-tier games

getting a tattoo of lechuck with the guybrush voodoo doll (number 2) at some point

I must admit I did enjoy them as a kid although I suspect a lot of the humour went over my head.

Yeah, I gotta agree,
I still play diablo II.

i still play this

Heh, I've also still got it installed.

Hate to be one of these faggots but can anyone buy me hearts of iron 4 on steam? shit is expensive in Australia

Fuck, good old times.
Farming for that 50%50% chance at getting a Conference Call at The Warrior.

Omg, fucking loved this game

Barbarian Mid-tier race here.
You?

>tfw
Ahh well, it'll come on special.

haha, probably
they're worth another playthrough as an adult for *sure*
it's my happy game. like... the world is exploding and i tried to kill myself again: play SOMI
fuck knows all sorts of shit went over my head when i played them as a kid

fucking love this game, only had it for like 12 days (i was at friends trailer for 3 days) and i have 121 hours on it, always loved commanding a huge army ever since dai senryuku (spelt wrong) and kingdom under fire on the original xbox

sorceress full-tilt frost nova high defense /setplayers8

so much fucking fun.

Melee is still the best game ever made.

Planetside 2

My recent playthrough I was playing as a Javazon until I found a Lycanders aim and even without much in the way of skills it blew my shit yellow Javelin to the weeds, so now I'm a semi gimped hybrid.

Hah, my game of a similar nature is Civ IV

I found it really fun until I got to the point where I had like 60 guys.
After that it was just castle raid after castle raid.
Don't get me wrong it's lots of fun, but I wouldn't say god tier.

yeah, but it has much more end game

Autism Fortress

Tiberian Sun, of all the C&C's you post Tiberian Sun.

favourite game atm

Best game of all time

i have like 300 people in each of my three cities and bleed money like crazy, all i am doing now i getting everyone to like me before i start my own faction

Still play civIV as well. Somehow I found Civ V just boring.

Just don't tell us, that Tiberian Twilight is the best.

fucking autist

>inb4 bronzies disagree

You know it to be true

Wouldn't know, Tiberian sun ended my C&C playing days.

Can't even pinpoint why, fingers crossed for Civ VI

I second that critique

see, i want to argue that and insult you, but the fact that it was so groundbreaking (heh) and has had such an impact on the world of gaming cannot be ignored

Duke Nukem 3D was infinitely better than that pile of garbage

Oh, how i miss you, glorious Nox multiplayer.

Woo, was playing Rome yesterday. How did you find 2? I feel like I need to give it another bash.

Autism detected

Team pyro is going to win. Pisses me off because pyro is OP as it is right now. All valve will do is nerf the class and add some god awful cosmetic items since pyro is a woman/fag/feminist.

itt: autists calling autists autists

fuck it
on this site at large: autists calling autists autists

Agreed.
I mean I know he is trolling, but I couldn't even bring myself to finish DNF.
Also, nice troll you have there my fellow oldfag.

(heh)

Oh glorious warrior. Your charge was so strong. Screw those squishy wizards and conjurers

Where my niggers at?

This one made my teenage years go by.

>Implying TF2 is anything short of shit these days

11/10.

I had more fun as a wizard as a kid because magic, but as an adult I find the warrior to be the strongest class.

The second game was pretty good but I still prefer the first, although that could be the nostalgia speaking

Half-Life

All of these are so fucking good, I still play them today, even time splitters 2 every now and then.

i fucking love this game.

faggot

>That Marian reform power dip

Team Fortress 2 could have stayed vanilla, and I believe it would still be quite popular. With the addition of new maps, of course.
I used to play that game for years, but the moment it started going downhill was with the introduction of class updates.

Awesome game. Trying out Rome 2 now and it seems a tad more complex, which isn't a bad thing.

i only got it to mod my gamecube

I only ever got to play this game a little and found it pretty cool at the time.
Can you tell me if the unofficial PC port is any good?

no, it wasn't.
dn forever was a duke nukem game with next gen graphics, like they promised it would be.
problem is, idiots with nostalgia goggles first hype everything to shit and then cry like little faggots when it "doesn't meet their expectations"
hint: it never meets their expectations because they're fucking retarded.

there are still some private servers up

also you can play the japanese pso2

as far away from Sanic as you can get. No story, just race.

youtube.com/watch?v=PibcHNsBuHE

Amazing game with stupid people

the only fallout game i thought was stupid as fuck

cowboys are fucking retarded

Fuck that shit the original is so much better.

Mah nigga!

U fokin mad bruh???

Is it that good? I just got a decent PC finally and was debating playing it.

The multiplayer really was something though. I mean, they even added in that bizarre endless random-seeded rpg-flavored multiplayer.

It was such a good game. sigh. I think i'll go install it.

Got plenty of time sunk into this game, wouldn't call it god tier but that engine leads itself to being improved it's just got life.

Only modern Fallout game which had the flavor of the earlier ones

yeah cowboys might be gay but the game is still the best third person fallout imo

IT'S HIGH NOON