Ok Sup Forums I'm suffering from depression and loneliness is only making it worse, I have no escape...

Ok Sup Forums I'm suffering from depression and loneliness is only making it worse, I have no escape, I'm crying now and I have literally no reason to cry I need something to help me feel better anyone got any (serious) suggestions? Pic unrelated

>lonelieness
>I have literally no reason to cry
Not sure if troll

I'm serious

Just off yourself. The sooner the better.

I have very little brain power right now so I don't understand what you mean

Come to a point of acceptance and stop caring. Also, stay away from drugs and alcohol.

That's all I got.

Make a change in your life whatever you're doing now isn't working. Focus on something New like fitness, work, hobbies and maybe along the line you'll make friends or meet someone special. If you're uncomfortable Being social then try to overcome it because trying will get you farther than doing nothing.

I used to feel depressed now all i feel is empty, it really sucks to not be happy,surprised, or entertained by anything anymore.

Play pokemon go

It's gotta be better than feeling depressed all the time... Right now all I feel like is crawling in a hole and fading away into nothingness

I'm out of pokéballs and there are no pokéstops nearby

emptiness is actually just the next stage of depression. Find something you can be passionate about and throw your life into. Work out alot, find a fun vidya, etc

No its so much worse, i wish i could still feel sad.

I enlisted in the navy and ship off soon, I doubt it will fix much within me but i need to do something with my life.

I don't see how it's worse, I've been there before and it was better than this

Not trying to be a dick, but medication. It can seriously make everything better. Does for a lot of people

Just watch some anime. Especially this one (WataMote)

Of course the longer I stay depressed the more bad memories resurface to make me feel even worse and remind me that I hate myself more than anything in the world

I suppose its really subjective, But feeling so empty for so long kills me.

"kys" basically is the meaning.

Yeah I've been told that, but I avoid medication as much as possible. I won't even take a pain pill until I can't possibly stand it anymore

I just finished Space Dandy and im now watching One Piece (Not OP). Im only on season 1 of One Piece but ive enjoyed Space Dandy much more already.

Ok so I said I was crying, let me clarify, I'm having a few tears here and there but that's it despite feeling like crying a river... I find myself physically incapable of crying