youtu.be/FyeoBm5QFnA?t=8m26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's good bul

nibbles usually isn't too lazy to make threads

???

okay

N'ew, faggit

Should i buy a 120hz monitor?

I am annoyed with him. Don't like having to do it.

gote

sup sub

You poor thing

you're probably not good enough at any games for it to matter

got done exercising and pretending to be an operator around the 3rd floor

Right? My life is MISERY

Im in like the top 5% of Overwatch players so I think Im alright

Hey boipucci.

I just got my haircut and now I look like Agent Blazkowicz again.

make threads feathernigger

I shudder to imagine the bottom 95

Somehow I don't think you're nearly as sculpted.

Highest level wizard I ever had was 11, he was a proper cunt. He would wait til the party was hanging by a thread, exasperated, then swoop in and save the day and rub it in their faces and extort them for gold. Too bad he never got his paradise demiplane

I did play a cleric artificer to max level. I convinced my DM to let me use the lifespark construct template on the golem I had created, so I put the soul of my old paladin character in it (keeping his class levels). He was not happy when he figured out that the template is all kinds of broken

Never an erudite though

No, but I've definitely got the hair and similar facial structure.

If I pretend to be a nazi will you interrogate me?

That was someone else who responded to you, dude

I almost only play low level games. DnD, Pathfinder and shit gets a little save-or-suck as it gets to high levels. One dice roll means death or deliverance.

Well it's not that mad, I mean no one has taken a sledgehammer to your ankles so it can't quite be misery.

If I don't kill you, I guess.

I'll be a good nazi I swear

That's only because I practice street sweeping operations in my bedroom and the surrounding area.

Maybe if you're part of the Kreisau Circle.

Just wait til someone convinces you to let them handcuff you to the bed

I can pretend to be if it means your interrogation stops at softcore bdsm rather than disembowelment.

That would take hilariously little convincing.

Similar avatar

I agree though, low to mid-level gameplay is a blast. Forces you to be resourceful, and you don't have to deal with disintegrate or geas or someone rolling a 48 against your CMD

Russia planning to declare blm a terrorist group gave me a good, hearty laugh. So how've you been?

No, I am doing THINGS.

chatting with cute bois to lose your v card?

Ahhh glorious russya. I'm doing good. Mostly haven't been race war'd yet.

Oh no I mean I had the original conversation with you, but the guy who made the comments about wizards and shit was someone else.

>you don't have to deal with disintegrate or geas or someone rolling a 48 against your CMD
Yeah this is the main thing.
You can afford to get fucked once or twice without being turned into total pudding

... usually.

don't you have unbelievably bad roll luck

We'd have to see.
Anyway, I've become addicted to Hollywood hacker simulator games again.

I didn't realize that was a genre

You are putting too much faith into my social skills.

Well apparently it is. And probably the best one is Uplink. It was made by the same developers that made Prison Architect.

Yeah, usually.
Which is another reason I like lower levels.

My amazing luck means I rarely get infinitely destroyed in a single hit. Usually it takes two hits

Unless you're like me and roll low all day err' day on important rolls, but get crazy high rolls on skill checks. If I don't have a party, I am fucked unless I can sneak away or bluff my way out of the situation, and I don't usually play a rogue/bard.

Poor Constance. He was my favoritest character, a Nagaji paladin with a 5int, 7wis. The same day he ate all the lucky fish in the town fountain, he got murdered by a band of orcs because I couldn't roll higher than a fucking 7

Are there really enough games in the genre to be addicted to it as a whole?

I'm just saying that would be an acceptable excuse for abrogating your threadmaking responsibilities.

You should name a character something with "Venti" in it sometime.

There's also an unpopoular fanmade spinoff called Codelink which is sort of multiplayer and has much more to do. These two I mentioned could also possibly be called sandbox games. Once you reach a certain level in Uplink, you can get so many people arrested, all it takes is to know their name.

I am UNABLE to get laid, you know this.
I am looking at THINGS. THINGS are all I have in life because no one will fucking have sex with me.

Like this thing youtube.com/watch?v=Y29aGTbg62A

It's almost like real America, except replace "name" with "zip code"

I have really no idea what's going on in this video but it's still funny.

>GUD
kek'd

>Not knowing everything about 40k
Are you not even a nerd?

I roll low pretty much constantly. My friends now refer to bad luck as Pitou luck.

In one game, I was playing an archery ranger and managed 4 natural ones in a row, almost killing an ally. The next fight I rolled a nat 1, dropping my bow off a cliff. Took two turns to go down and pick it up. Next turn, rolled a 1 and dropped it again. Picked it up. Rolled a 2.

The fight ended without me landing a single hit, and I had high enough Attack that a 5 would have sufficed.

One of my favourite characters is a golden kobold Dragon Herald, which is a Pathfinder Bard subtype. One of their abilities is they can take 10 on Diplomacy/Intimidate checks, even in combat.

So I made a character with obscenely high skill checks and abused the fuck out of Blistering Invective, which is a level 2 AOE Intimidate spell that also deals damage.

There was never a single character who could pass the Intimidate check. Made for an excellent skill monkey/debuffer

Why is that

Besides being able to add charges to someone's criminal record, you can also declare people as dead on a social security database.
It's pretty fun and the game has a learning curve which often makes you learn from your mistakes.. which are usually fatal.

Grant yourself 20s through osmosis.

I know almost nothing about 40k despite wasting 5 years of my life on a website that borderline fetishizes it.

I'm having a hard time visualizing how it even works but I tend to slip past games more complicated than "you are a guy hitting/shooting/jumping over things"

I do not get this joke

Veinte is 20 in spanish...but have you never been in a starbucks? Venti = 20 oz drink.

I'd still recommend to try it. The money you get from missions can be spent on getting upgrades for your gateway PC and on new or improved hacking tools.

>measuring things in oz

and no, I have not been in Starbucks.
I do not fetishize coffee like some people do

gonna be real with you fam I'm probably gonna sit my ass here and play melee for the foreseeable future but you do you

I'm not that into coffee either but I assumed everyone in the first world had been in starbucks

also wait what do you use for volume

I know that feel bro. In our campaigns, if you roll 3 nat1's in a row on any single action, you flat out die. The opposite is true for Nat20's on attack rolls; 3 in a row is an instagib. So far 2 of my characters have had fatal aneurysms, and I've been instagibbed 3 times

Also that exploit is lulz

>RPG aneurysms

W'okay

Litres and mL
You know, the metric system

It's not an exploit, really. Perfectly fine. The DM is completely okay with it because he knows how much I suffer

Also that house rule is just cruelty. Someone who has suffered 3 nat 1s does not need an additional kick to the face.

It was another head.

You can borrow said ass for other purposes if you want, gote~

I literally couldn't remember what the metric measure of volume was.

easter island went on a diet

I thought it would be a full figure.

Why NOT?

That's just how the DM explained it. I dropped to the ground twitching and gasping my last, then got dragged off by hungry animals never to be seen or even considered for resurrection

But as I carved it kept becoming more and more head like until it wasn't able to be anything else.

Still better than Katia

I think it's the same reason I don't like one punch man. Too over the top.

Did the party at least get to keep your junk?

litres are stupid anyway

I'm going to hobble to the shops very slowly
Be back in about 40 minutes or an hour

Litres are great. Metric is great

The only time imperial should be used is when referring to a persons height/weight, and only because it sounds prettier.

Maybe miles in writing because again, prettier. Sounds more romantic in songs and shit.

Otherwise imperial is just inane gibberish.

Imperial should be used in all cases because murka but I 100% agree that height/weight/distance sounds better in imperial.

Try not to die nef.

I don't mind it, personally, it adds extra risk/reward, but for tragically unlucky people like me, it backfires and presents itself at every given opportunity. I've gotten one instagib in the past, but it was on some no-name with a mediocre bounty on his head
They didn't bother, too many starving phase beasts and uncharted wilderness

Jesus!
Is that how much you smoke in a day?

And if you're that unlucky you probably didn't have much worth looting anyway.

I cleaned my ashtray out after I got home from work.

Its not even that over the top compared to chinese cartoons.

What kind of purposes?

40k is deliberately silly from what I understood. And I don't watch chinese cartoons.

That's nice, So i assume you smoke all them rollies in the red bowl everyday?

Lewd ones.

They are non filtered Palll Mall, and that picture was just taken. So it's that many since about 4:30pm.

Oh my

naw

that's what they're there for in my experience

Well that's shitloads of smoke.
Are you not concerned?

About what?

I was going to say health but your response kinda tells me all i need to know.
Can you do smoke tricks?

Well I guess you can put it that way.
youtu.be/FyeoBm5QFnA?t=8m26s

And yes you do watch chinese cartoons DONT LIE TO ME

I have watched one chinese cartoon to completion in my entire life. It was nichijou and I enjoyed it.

I can, yes. I have a talented mouth.

Well, okay dude.

Can you handle the gote?

It was over the top but it's also surrealist comedy so not quite the same genre.

Please, I am a professional gote handler.

>Be sword
>Have hot threesome with two fuckbois

>"That's all~"

do you just show up here in afterglow or some shit

>"Nah, this happened on Thursday night. I just thought I would share with you before I went back to work for another month~"

oh right you do that thing where you don't have internet access for long periods of time

I don't envy you

>"Maybe if you did then you would make something more of your life than [Insert profession or lack thereof here] ~"

Polygamous scum.

template insults don't really work when you don't know anything about the person you're talking to

Well, as long as it was dank.

>You will never have a theesome with luscious boipucci.

It was dank as fuck.

Also sword is totally into injuns he'd probably fuck you.