Alright cunts, I need some STD help

Alright cunts, I need some STD help.

Was super smashed at 4 am and managed to fuck this chick in the bushes at a rave unprotected. She was super clean though and was on the pill.

Fast forward two days later, mild pain when urinating, not much, feels more like a UTI. Dick looks 100% normal and no other symptoms.

Should I be worried?

if you wanna be safe, schedule a doctors appointment. better to catch that shit early when you're not in too much pain.

if you're not an americunt, go to your doctor with an urine sample.

That's dick cancer. Not related to fucking, just bad timing.

You'll be fine. Don't listen to any faggot who tells you to get checked. 2 days is too early to show.

That's dick cancer. Not related to fucking, just bad timing.

You're fucked, bro. That's syphilis.

Sounds like symptoms of unprotected anal sex. You sure it was a girl and you wasn't fucking some dude's boipucci?

possibly chlamydia.... had it before, no symptoms except a slight burn when pee....women rarely show any signs so she very well may not know she has it. a trip to the doctor and a few days worth of pills will clear that right up

Fuck this stupid cunt. Better safe than sorry. Just get it checked out. If it's nothing, at least you checked. If it is something, well then you caught it early.

Go get antibiotics, idiot.

Doctor Dubs confirms.

>caught it early.
Better caught never. So don't go to doctor unless you want to catch some shit.

OP here, live in Australia and the STD clinic near me is free for the check-up and free for the antibiotics if I do have one.

Might as well get it checked anyway, thanks lads

How many std's have you had dick brain?

>has free checks
>asks what do
Has kangaroo kicked you in the head mate?

You're a fucking faggot.

this

What a fucken pussy. Live a little mang.

yeah....cause all "super clean" chicks fuck strangers raw in the bushes at a rave. Go to the free clinic and get checked for everything dumbass.

Australian... most likely have AIDS.

Mildly. Unless you are telling me your vision is so shit hot you could confirm the absence of microscopic organisms on her snatch, in a poorly lit area, below/behind a bush, at night.

>implying you can see anything under her bush even in well lit conditions

Op here, that's not very nice. You said a mean thing to me on the internet.

I know, I just really don't have time and it's a massive pain

fuck off cunt, me dick burns and I got a close female friend coming in a couple weeks

lol user's pee-pee burns XDDD

Same fag defending his stupidity.

Show us your cock! We need to see to be sure. Sure you could go see the professionals, but why be such a pussy. Just show us your dick and we can judge you based on our unprofessional bias

the taste of her pussayy was like nothing

Wait 7-14 days go to the doctor, else they can't see shit.

read filename

From a guy who's had chlamydia twice and gonorrhea once, I can say you're fine. Your the amount of pain you're in doesn't fit for the lava-greeased lightening bolts you piss with chlamydia and the incubation time for gonorrhea.

I can have pain when i pee some times, just try and wait some days, might be nothing bruh.
And I am fucking serious be sure to talk to me add my kik.
hubbachubby

>Should I be worried?
yep

>free health care FTW

But you've only had two of many so it's only your opinion and not a fact.

Its called a pun you poorly educated, inbred, goat molesting, fuck nugget.

I hope you're not pretending to be mad to bait me because this is almost somewhat entertaining.

lol that was fast. Someone cares that they don't look dumb on an anonymous image board.

This man speaks the truth.

OP here, the reason I think it may be a UTI is that I could've easily copped dirt in my urethra when fucking on the ground

You are now gay.

not true, i had chlmydos and it as just a mild burn for me

>implying you're anonymous to moderators
I want them to see that I'm above the common rubble.

If I was smart enough to screen shot I'd prove to you that you are indeed a faggot.

the dubs have spoken
I'm sorry for your loss OP

plot twist: OP fucked a kangaroo and is afraid to see a doctor because he might get charged for zoophilia if it turns out to be something you can only get by fucking animal.

Trouble finding the hole?

almost witnessed

I'll admit, you made me laugh with that comment haha

Or it might be shit from hitting the wrong hole.

You're late to the party, faggot. Someone already posted a screen shot.

1of 3. Just wanted to confirm you're a true Australian.

I had a similiar infection, got it for my ex. Turns out to be a yeast infection, most women have bacteria and fungi in their vaginas harmless to them but not to the men. Use a mild antibiotic and it's done.

UTI's happen when you get the bacteria E. Coli, found inside your poop, ass, and digestive tract, in your Urethra.

Since you have free Healthcare and meds, doesn't hurt to go check it out. Better to be safe than sorry.

If you go get antibiotics, you'll be fine.

Use a condom when you're ploughing filthy rave sluts. Idiot.

You're an Australian, stick with male arse faggot.

I made out and fingered a girl I met online. She wanted me to fuck her, but I didn't have a condom. She said to fuck her anyway, but when I was finger banging her, I could smell something sour and fishy from her vagina, so I told her no thanks on the fucking. Pretty sure this was the reason.

Yea, mate. Every fair dinkum Australian knows boipucci is the way to go.

I heard feminists get some killer bacteria in their pussy and go male hunting.

Get John Coffee to grab you on the crotch. Make sure your wife bakes him cornbread as thanks too

Then why the fuck you asking us for u degenerate

Uti infection also gonarea or sphylis get tested in six weeks for HIV and the first sight if lumps and puss also if the uti worsens