User you are always so quiet!

>user you are always so quiet!

It is because I'm dead. I killed myself in High School after you thought it was funny to try a prank and "date" me. I killed myself because there was no other choice, and I didn't have the capacity to deal with the feelings you caused. Guess I'm still the loser you said I was.

cringe holy shit

I feel my insides turn inside out.

allah will save you my friend. join the most noblest of causes and fight today'

It's because you dumb cunts never have anything worth talking about.

No one to talk to.

Shut up you skank I'm about to finish

im a united states fucking marine. i hope u all die fucking towel head cowards.

shut up, megan. ive had enough of your shit. i stayed up all night talking to you and spent 12 hours working my ass off to afford rent while you play games and masturbate. fucking give me shit like this again and were done

lets talk about your yellow teeth

were u trained in gorilla warfare?

"Sorry. I'm shy around beautiful women. I find it more comfortable to listen and let you take charge. You have my ear all night."

*tips fedora

Its because I post as white run Suido Japanese introvert, Shit posting, forever desu

m'boy

It's just cause I don't like you

i was trained to ill fucking towel head sand nigger theiving fucing child molesting savage goatfucking faggots like the ones in the middle east ohhhhh rah!!!!

>american "women"

sorry, take a shot of vodka with me !

Sure buddy. Real convincing

Luckily, faggots who would actually says shit like this are way too scared to say anything. I wouldnt be able to bear actually hearing it in real life, in my ears.

Pathetic.

>the one on the left

yup

boy whats your email

[email protected]

I CAN ILL YOU WITH ONE FUCING HAND TIED AROUND MY FUCKING OTHER HAND AND A LIVE GRENADE IN MY FUCKIGN SHOE YOU ARE NOTHING COMPARED TO ME A FUCKING SPEC ON THE FUCING FLOOR A FUCKING GRAIN OF SAND ON THE FUCKING BEACH.

Y

It's because all you have to talk about is trivial shit like how quiet I am.

Idth beculth ah lofth haff mah dtoong in trwajig thsaving acthadint.

i wanna chat

Oh. You have it now, so go head.

nigga im on a phone i aint spending all of 2 minutes to try and copy that. got an easier to remember one?

[email protected]

We'll go from there, I won't post a normie email on Sup Forums.

You sound like my old roommate Warpath

is it a permanent email? cause im busy right now.

I'll forward you the permanent one.,