Help Sup Forums I'm bleeding out of arse what do?

Help Sup Forums I'm bleeding out of arse what do?

insert sharpie in pooper

or just go to the hospital, either way is fine with me

Kek

ask a community of autistic retards what to do...oh wait

You must have us mistaken for doctors.

Drink it, otherwise you'll die from blood loss.

If its fresh very red blood and it stinging/hurts when you shit its probably a hemorrhoid/pile. If it's darker old blood, go to a Doctor as soon as possible.

Remove the dragon dildo from your rectum

Keep wiping till it stops that's what i do

insert a tampon up your butt

will stop the bleeding

What should I do if hemorrhoids?

keep wiping till you wipe away the hemorrhoids it might hurt a bit but it's better than going to a doctor

Get some hemorrhoid cream, and maybe stool softener if it continues to persist. If its still there after a few weeks see a doctor, they may be able to prescribe other medication to help.

Use cream and or suppositories for it.
Witch hazel works good too.
For internal ones sometimes the only thing that helps the pain is sitting in a really hot bath.
Best decision I made was getting a $40 bidet attachment from Amazon.
I actually haven't had ass problems since I got it two years ago. Wiping irritates the hell out of your ass and never really cleans it the way a stream of water can.

Put a Tampon up your ass to stop the bleeding and allow it to clot.

Don't listen to these shills hemorrhoid cream does nothing it's a waste of money

It depends on the type of hemorrhoids.

If it's only a little bit of blood, stay hydrated and it will heal in a week or so. If there's a lot of dripping then I suggest you should visit the doctors for steroids (also if it's painful)

it's likely just from hard poop coming out the wrong way and giving you a cut. DO NOT go to the hospital, a nurse or doctor will stick their finger in your butt and that's GAY.

you need to funnel a packet of this up your ass STAT