He's a gay retard with cancer.

He's a gay retard

Nigger faggot

he's mildly adequate

Gee that's really swell

What are you, fucking gay?

Hey, that's pretty good!

better than Sup Forumstards

Found him because of the Keem scandal shit. He's good.

[can't post address]
Enjoy.

Google idubbbz soundboard.

he is pretty funny and makes good content buuut, is a huge hypocrite on the shit he pays out on. I dont like leafy or keemstar but he pretty much does alot of the same shit. Just reactions to things, kick starters, dissing other youtubers (food channels). Plus he is blatantly jumping on the keemstar hate train.

Didn't he jumpstart that shit though? The other big videos came after his Content Cop.

Kickstarter crap was his main thing. He reviews projects. No problem there.

Dissing YouTubers is done on what they do, not a personal attack, and I can't disagree with his points. Besides, anyone he reviews gets massive exposure from him, so these people may get real benefits from the "dissing".

As to Keem, his video is the only one worth watching about Keem. Keem himself thought it was good and made him think.

The only thing I can reproach Keem with is what he said to TotalBiscuit when he had cancer. Apart from that, his explanations on the rest are airtight. I think Leafy and Grade are assholes.

not retarded, he is kinda gay though

me likey, me likey a lot

He's such a fucking faggot I want to suck his dick.

i dotn dissagree with you on most of what you said, but Idubbbz does play the "i hate youtube drama" card. despite being one of the core aggressors

some other dude made a video before idubbbz which basically set the foundation for idubbz to trash keem

i like him
i dislike filthyfrank and max though

idubbzb is op

so fucking unlikable i dont understand any of these youtube rimjobbers

keemstar?

oh fuck you reminded me of the response and i spat my fucking cock cola
>unironicly, kill yourself
>well i don't know how to respond to that because i think he is funny

the only youtube channel worth watching

Ian is the best one from the group, it used to be George (FlithyFrank) but since his content has taken a nose dive for the most part since he's become a children's entertainer and only a small part of the time, amazing content creator.
Max does fuck all other than play host for everybody.
Chad's a fucking human rug, fucking spineless wonder of a person

George has a seizure disease now, he cant do that shit as much

Better than FilthyFrank tbh.

Biggest gay retard nigger faggot there is.

(you)

>search (you) for a reaction image
>7 signs you have an unhealthy vagina
ok

Grade is an asshole. Leafy is an asshole. Pyro is an asshole. Idubbz is an asshole. This is why I love them all.

(me)

fuck him

yes, but when he responds it shows that he isn't cought up by the whole thing and does it for the lulz.

It sucks when you start reading a thread and it brings you to the conclusion you're old and out of touch

>don't know that guy
>old
25 year old detected

Being an asshole is fun. Moaning about things with likeminded people is also fun. Some people think that by commenting on the "drama" you are somehow getting involved. I only care about the drama when one of the more funny youtubers talks about it purely because they make it funny and worth watching. Also... that "hey now, your a keemstar" song should have reached number 1 worldwide in my oppinion

Pewdiepie mentioned him some ago, suscribed, never regret

heyyyyy, that's pretty good

Younger, yet more tame version of Johnny Knoxvile

how retarded are you?

hes a mildly adequate niggerfaggot gay retard

hayy...

>pewdiepie

Why isn't he like itrips or somethin' tss

holy shit

witnessed

'sright triple guns cock sukkas

heck off

I thought he made the video because keem threatened to destroy him but won't because he thinks idubbbz is funny

Nigger Faggot

Chad is a fat slob. His only in to that group is through Max. I feel like max is the only one who likes chad but only because they were friends beforehand. Chad offers nothing except cringy trite comments.

A cancer. Just like this guy.

Ayeee, that's pretty above average and I want to fucking kill myself with a fucking spatula

No, he is mildly adequate.

Look at those girly bed sheets

Hey , that's mildely adequate

Edups is the only YouTuber that is self-aware and he's dreamy.

He was the one that started the so called "hate" leafy's and Grade's videos came after his so...

Fuckoff

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedxfgh