How do I get my head to show?

How do I get my head to show?

scissors

Surgery

Thats a surgery kind of case OP, sorry.

you need to go to the fucking doctor and get circumcised very soon. you wont get that over your head. if you dont go to the doctor your dick will probably fall of due to all the mold and shit under there

have the same thing right now. only thing that can help is stretching and hydrocortison (don't know if it's the same in English). if you don't want surgery, that's the way to go

That cheezy goodness hidden underneath

I wanna see!

slowly pull it back when in a warm bath or shower, that is the best. do it slowly twice a day, everyday for about 5 minutes each time, it should be corrected within a month if you do that

You have to buy the dlc.
> Master of the Tip

I would be more concerned about that rats nest tbh

Kek

That IS pulled back.

Dog why's your dick looking like a captain cool icepop.

The only things that can help are stretching, hydrocortisone, and surgery.

I highly recommend trying the first two, and only using surgery as a last resort.

It takes a long time to see results from stretching, but you won't get a part of your dick cut off.

You can find all of the info you need on stretching from Google.
Also this:

We know, dipshit.

He's giving you a method for stretching your foreskin.

I truly feel bad for you OP.

oh god what the fuck, how do you cum and piss?

Someone has been avoiding penis inspection day huh?

You let it drain out afterwards.

lol'd

dick cheese?

I believe on Amerifats have that

Wouldn't know it doesn't peel back, we've been over this already.

this legit helped me when i was younger but it seems like OP's case is way worse

Move to a country where uncut savages don't exist.

So how old are you? Dick cheese goldmine right there! Just peel it back OP, stop being a faggot and pull.post results.

Yank back hard.

That IS pulled back. Not even 10 posts up. Thats as far as it goes.

>American
>Jews butchered his penis
>defiantly argue against foreskin to compensate for having no active say in it
>victim complex

My fucking god
Get surgery asap, I'm serious

>+1

Okay, I had this, and similar to you I had no hope of ever being able to stretch it. LIke, HOW THE FUCK can you stretch it when it has such a tiny resilient opening???

You can try and pull and stretch, but your thick digits are never going to do any good on that defective overwrought eleastic band holding your dick in.

I had to have surgery. For some reason I thought they were only going to lop the over right rubber band bit off. That way it could slide away like normal right??

>Wake up after surgery, scabs finally heal away, and boom, they took the entire part of dick skin... I think I had an apprentice surgeon do the left hand side because the stitches are all fucking lop sided and zig zaggy.

This shit made me self conscious about sex for years, OP. I hop this doesn't happen to you.

Funnily enough. If he had find a way to not get hard for a month or so while it heals, then this isn't such a bad suggestion. Only trip the very top rubber band bit.

You know it's pretty much had a perfect seal contact to the head all his life right? As in to air or water has ever touched the head

I had this and when I peeled, literally peeled it off it was immensely sensitive, could feel the slightest breeze on it

So there's nothing growing in there

cut it open with a kitchen knife

>don't get circumsized they said

I'm a doctor, and if I was a doctor, which I am, I would tell you to go see a doctor about this and discuss your options

Let more smegma accumulate , till you're about 30

Btw how old are you OP?

just about to get operated, frenulum breve

694107065>> I had it too, not as bad as you tho. could have used the lube+stretch thing but decided to circumcise.
Now I wonder how good sex would've been if I had opted to stretch it, I'll never know. Regret not knowing but don't regret doing the surgery.

Careful with that shit. 60/40 say the scar tissue just makes the issue worse a few years later. Get a doctor thats done this shit before and has years later testimony as to it being effective.

See

From all accounts it's not a major loss in any way shape or form. Just the gliding feeling but now the whole head is getting stimulated on the back stroke as well as the inware stroke.

use vasaline

in my country, closed dick while older than 10 is considered gay. so you might need to rethink your gender

Don't do this. Shits terrible for your skin let alone deadening the nerves in your dick head via constant contained contact that your foreskin won't let you wash away. Sure it might make the action of moving it a little less painful but lotion does the same shit and its actually helpful for your head.

as other anons said, just keep tring to pull back and stretch it further while under warm water or even using vaseline. it will hurt like a bitch and when it finally fully pulls back, the bellend will be extremely sensitive.

I was in a similar boat as you OP, but nothing as severe as this.

The stretching exercises people are recommending are great, but if I could emphasise one thing to you and one thing only, it would be that you do it while it's flaccid.

Do it often, do it every day, you WILL see improvements after a week (Heck, maybe even days considering how much room for improvement there is).

When stretching, always work your way up from small stretches to big stretches. It doesn't matter how little you start from, just as long as you're stopping when it gets as far as it'll go, and that you're doing it 3 times a day, every day.

Good luck OP, I hope it goes well for you.

you should have been pulling the skin back everyday since you were a kid, your mom or dad should have taught you how pull your foreskin back and wash your dick when they bathed you when you were a toddler

>nippledick

pull it out of your ass

A child's foreskin should never be pulled back as it's still attached at that point, but when discussing it with them just let them know it's a thing that will happen one day.

Most young boys learn to do this themselves just by trial and error but for those that don't it's an important for them to find out about this sort of thing with proper sex education so they can find out eventually.

Also OP, talk to your GP about Steroid Cream, it'll thin the skin and make it easier to stretch out.

dude wtf kind of dirty dick did you walk around with as a kid? i pulled back for washing and peeing since i was 5 and discovered masturbation like mere weeks later
nothing is attached, you just had phimosis or something

i have the same problem as you op but i have this weird fucking ball thing attached to the end of the foreskin.