Posting possible album covers for my lofi indie psychedelia album

Posting possible album covers for my lofi indie psychedelia album.

Respond with which one(s) you like the best

Other urls found in this thread:

samweinberg3.bandcamp.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lofi indie psychedelia

>lofi indie psychedelia

you can listen to some of my songs here: samweinberg3.bandcamp.com

Like this one, but it kind of gives off a hipster/coachella vibe that seems kind of cheesy

Do you not like the Microphones?

Rly like this one.

I listened to In The Morning, it was actually great. keep it up. I think the one I replied too is the best cover but it might be too melancholy for that kind of music. Unless this album is darker or something

best so far imo

Thanks for listening man I'm glad you like it!

The album will have some dark moments, but it also will have a lot of comfy moments. It'll be primarily influenced by NMH and The Beatles, and other big influences include Animal Collective, MBV, Weezer, and Bob Dylan

stop asking people to make your creative decisions you hack

I'm a musician not a designer or visual artist. I'm not sure what images connect the best with ppl, so it's good to have feedback

So did you just hit up google for these images or what?

This one's good for an album cover imho

yeah more or less

Yeah I def heard some of those beatles pop influences but it was very well done. Listened to some of your other stuff too, can tell its more lo fi and less pop but still cool.

I'll listen to the album for sure whenever it comes out regardless of which cover you pick

I have a feeling you'll run into licensing issues by doing this
Especially the paintings
Why not hire an artist or make the art yourself so you don't have to worry about somebody coming to collect on stolen intellectual property?
I mean would you like it if somebody used your music for the background of a car insurance ad without crediting or talking to you?

I like this one the most. Make sure you're in your full legal right to use whatever you settle on

Anything but a Woodstock picture, man