Suck it plebs

Suck it plebs.

Other urls found in this thread:

att.com/GigaPower
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

omfg

NASA pls go

Where do you live OP

I have quicker but I'm on holiday in England.

>3 ms

Austin.. it says that at the bottom of the image.

NASA is in Houston fool..

That doesn't count since all of England is on the same switch and router.

I meant your address i want to move there

>AT&T U-Verse
This is bullshit. Their top package is 75mbps, there's no fucking way this is legit

You just got google fiber didn't you?
Here in SA and we're set to get it soon too.

Who /slow/ here?

I'm lucky I get 11mbit/s here in germany
What a shit country

If you have glass fiber, you are definitely faster. But many places don't have it.

At&t with those speed? Mus be paying out the ass

try fast.com and then tell me how fast your speed is. ISPs are still streamlining speedtest.net to make it look like you're getting a good connection when you're not. fast.com uses netflix servers, so it can never be streamlined by an ISP.

Hi pleb :)

Fuck you faggot

Unless Netflix paid them to be in the fast lane.

Today it's a great day :D My speed, usually, isn't more than 1,5mbs

No way in hell, my ISP is lying about what they give my household. On speedtest, we get 13mbps, and on fast.com we get like 5mbps.

thats pretty good for a hotdog

> hamburger
> frankfurter
> berliner
It seems our cities are only know for food in the US.

How expensive is your connection?

well good for you. my symmetric FIOS connection exceeds the advertised speed on both sites.

also consider multi-connection performance... back on comcrap, i could never max out a single connection besides their local speed test server, but torrents with multiple connections easily gave me the full advertised speed.
of course they also had a habit of reprovisioning the speed cap on the modem level, blaming on the line to the point of sending techs who couldn't find the problem, until i dug into the config myself, got escalated to level 2 support, and informed them of the problem and demanded bill credits.

my all-time favorite conversation with comcrap tech support:

Apu: Hello my name is Brad how may I help you?
Me: My modem got reprovisioned below the speed I'm paying for again.
Apu: Ok, will you please restart your computer for me?
Me: PUT ME THROUGH TO NEXT TIER OR PUT ME THROUGH TO SOMEONE WHO CAN CANCEL MY SERVICE

Grats. You pay way the fuck too much to have a personal connection that I'd unnecessarily strong. You'll never fully utilize that, so you post your speeds on the Internet, since that's the most satisfaction you'll actually get out of your extravagantly priced bullshit.
Source bonus: I work for an isp, NONE of you actually utilize this shit.

Don't be a bitch, there are steps that T1 workers have to go through even if they're dumb and make no sense. We can be fired for not asking you to do that shit IN ORDER. We know it's stupid and we don't like it either, but assholes like you make the job a whole fuckton harder, so just sit the fuck down and let us work, and when you state your problem immediately, we will get it fixed, you just have to let us reach that point in our script. We don't have freedom to just fix it, we all wish we did.

So you claim

Gigapower service -- look it up plebian.

What would be an ideal connection speed user?

This was my third time calling. There should have been notes about my previous calls. And it's not a problem T1 even *understood*. Every time, they didn't even understand it. Running through a script for a problem that the customer understands in detail, and you no understanding of, is idiotic.
And I don't appreciate Indian people giving me some obviously fake american name. I like indian people, and have no issue calling them by their indian name.
My yelling got me sent to tier 2 as requested, and they had it fixed 2 minutes later. There's just no circumstance where spending 2 hours going through every possible script because they don't understand none of theirs even apply is something you can reasonably expect to be repeated a 3rd time.

ATT has fober package in austin to compete with google fiber

$73 month

so tl;dr:

T1: Two hours of useless bullshit.

T2: "Hi, what seems to be the problem?"
"My modem got reprovisioned to the wrong speed again."
"Ok, I've fixed that for you. Reboot the modem and you're good to go. Will that be all?"
"Yes, thank you."

So fuck T1, if your job doesn't allow you to know when you should just go ahead and escalate you can't expect people to not be enraged by the bullshit.

When I had timewarner I used their online chat support to report an issue with my cable box. Their first step was to restart the router and cable box. I was like uhh how are you going to tell me the next step when I have no internet. They were like oh yeah nevermind that then.
Turned out the idiots that installed the cable line left an internet only filter on the line.

You must work in a shit area.
I get 1gbs down for $100 a month and utilize at least 40% of it myself.
Then there's the roommates that utilize at least 40% of it.

> wiener
these guys dont know shit

There was another great one from the AOL days:

"Customer support how may I help you?"
"Put me through to operations security."
"There is no such department."
"Then put me through to tier 2 support."
Tier 2 support: "Hi, how may I assist you?"
"Put me through to operations security."
"There's no such department."
"Yes there is."
"Fine."

ah the good old days. oppsec then banned me because i was rambling about internal security stuff and backend server shit that a customer couldn't know without seriously breaching their shit.

Any good?

Even better:

"Hi I'm having trouble with my SecurID."
Tier 1 monkey: "Your what?"
"Just escalate this call."
[repeat problem to tier 2]
Tier 2: "You're a sysop?"
"No, but I used someone else's sysop account to make mine one, but my fdo code to bypass the securid isn't working and i never got my key device"
:click:
:account banned again:

so much fun.

Suck my cock, gentlemen. I pay $0 for this shit.

lol, OSLO?!!!! That's the world internet HUB. FUck you!

ausfag here

Still waiting for GigaPower in my neighborhood. Will happily switch back to AT&T once I can get higher than 75Mbps.

lol.. have you tried not living in the ass-crack of the world? Santiago? I'm surprised you have electricity.

Would be free for me too if i would still live in my moms basement faggot

Oh yeah, I'm sure you'd get a Gbit in your moms basement.

well this is me on a good day

Jesus fucking christ. Yall throwing numbers like that out and my shitty satellite internet hit .04 megs for the first time last week. I fucking hate my life

stop being poor.

LOL,
>op opens up a halfway house for us beta fags with shitty internet.

Gg

Someone is about to get quints aren't they?

no

Anybody here knows a service as good as OP's but in canada?

surprised mine is decent

That's mine LOL it's more or less like yours op

>AT&T U-verse

I was born at night, but it wasn't last night.

I have the gigapower service, it's fiber right to my house.

att.com/GigaPower

How do you live?

>Installs McDonalds app
>takes down the internet for northern Italy

that ping tho...

Ye in Italy if you don't live in a big city internet sucks. Even Romania has a better internet service

Enjoy your carbonara and mopeds.

No the ping at night goes down to 30 thankfully but during the day it's on these numbers if not worse

Well yeah at least our food is the best in the world. You guys don't know what a real pizza is. Trust me, ive seen germans eating pizzas with cooked pineapple on it. Or french people throwing spaghetti on the Wall to check if it's well cooked

>norwegians
>welfare queens

I get 945 down and 450 up but can't post picture as I'm on my phone and WiFi is obviously limited. This is on New Zealand though, pretty decent

This isn't bad for me considering I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. This is also done through wi-fi

you have no idea

Unless you play video games or enjoy sucking live streamed VR cock this speed is useless

Its like having a dragster in a parking lot for everything else