rateyourmusic.com/collection/tobie/r5.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tylo probley be chillin

Me too!

Same tbphwy

she's still mourning on social media

another 6 months until she hops onto the next cock but at least she's waiting

she's a good girl

Did any of you guys listen to his album Burner which he recorded in the hospital?

It's beautiful and incredibly sad

havent seen that in a while

also didnt that guy die like months ago

Link

>implying she hasn't gotten some dick by now

no. but i actually might now that you say it

idk here's something i found though

youtube.com/watch?v=nRq7msMYWww

yeah, I just wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt

It's name your price on Bandcamp

thomfekete.bandcamp.com/album/burner

"Sometime between March and June of 2015 while healing from two surgeries and starting chemotherapy, I hunched over my four track and created this disaster. No multiple takes, no expensive mics, no outside direction...just me in my bedroom with a very cheap, bare bones setup.

Some of these songs reflect on good times, days I'm able to walk on my own, talk, and function like a somewhat normal human being. Others remind me of barfing between vocal takes, wheel chairs, dilaudid withdrawals, and tears, from my family, my spouse, my dear friends. However, like everything in my life, I did manage to find some humor in my situation, and I hope that helps level out all the heavy stuff.

Love you, be happy pls
Thom"

M O O N S H O T

awww thats really sad.

did he die?

Yeah

thankfully

fuck you but kek

fuck off

God I hope all you fucking trolls on here, every single one of you, who makes light of the mourning relatives of this guy, Genevieve Elverum, or anyone else in the public eye who passes away has someone really close to you,your mom, only friend, brother, girlfriend, whoever, I hope they get cancer. I hope they suffer and deteriorate before your own eyes. I want you to suffer. I want you fuckers to know how it feels. I've felt it. Lots of people have felt it. Clearly its your turn. And when you are standing at their grave, crying, I hope you remember this post you made. ANd I hope it fucking eats you inside. Fuck you, fuck OP, fuck every last one of you.

that was nice

on the real note, I really like the burner album. Sounds really beautiful. Also very unknown.

is this a new pasta

idk, to be fair, we were laughing about someone who died which is kinda effed up in itself

Wait im still confused. I thought this guy died like months ago

pitchfork.com/news/65842-surfer-blood-guitarist-thomas-fekete-has-died/

>God I hope all you fucking trolls on here, every single one of you, who makes light of the mourning relatives of this guy, Genevieve Elverum, or anyone else in the public eye who passes away has someone really close to you,your mom, only friend, brother, girlfriend, whoever, I hope they get cancer

already happened. still find this shit hilarious

Idk. I basically furiously typed it in a fit of rage, I know sentimental shit is not appreciated here but my grandma died of cancer earlier this year and it fucking sucked. I lived with her for a few years and we were very close. Just coming on here and seeing these fucking NEETS whos biggest issues are self-diagnosed bullshit depression come on here and make light of a REAL thing that actually sucks ass like cancer just makes me angry to no end.

I know it's Sup Forums and all this bullshit but come on. The stereotype about this place I see now exists for a reason. It can be fucking awful here sometimes. And you'd think some things like fucking cancer would be above being trolls about. "Haha! this guy got cancer and died in his twenties! I want to fuck his grieving wife!" Is pretty degenerate no matter which way you look at it.

No I get where you are coming from. I initially joking asked if he was dead. But I death isn't a funny matter

It's pretty funny 2bh

But he literally just said he found the humor in it. Who are we to deny a man his dying wish?

>gotta paint my face in makeup b4 visiting my friend in hospital xdddd

hey guys i just made this gif

nobody gives a fuck about your grandmother hahaha

you're a loser in your early 30s. your grandmother is supposed to be dead of cancer by now. that is so typical and yet you're acting as if you have such a unique perspective on an extremely common disease

stop being a goofball and stop crying about your gammy

>The stereotype about this place I see now exists for a reason. It can be fucking awful here sometimes. And you'd think some things like fucking cancer would be above being trolls about.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>you're a loser in your early 30s
Wrong.

> that is so typical and yet you're acting as if you have such a unique perspective on an extremely common disease
Yes, cancer is extremely common, which only makes it more tragic. Also,
>acting
Wasn't acting like anything, I only told you my perspective to make it clear why I feel the way I do.

>stop being a goofball and stop crying about your gammy
Learn how to type.

t. Sup Forums

Nice copypasta. But I've been here for two and a half years.

>Sup Forums
>insult
hello rebbit

That's fucking pretentious to pretend like you care about the death of someone you never knew just so you can shove your problems in everyone throats like it's your own personal blog.

Sorry about your grandma.

Just my 2 cents

Woah did Johnny Knoxville diedned? RIP Jackass.

yeah being apart of a nationalist conspiracy nut circlejerk is something to be proud of

>And you'd think some things like fucking cancer would be above being trolls about
get the fuck out of here yous sensitive retarded bitch

>Just coming on here and seeing these fucking NEETS whos biggest issues are self-diagnosed bullshit depression

you dismiss their pain glibly... to make the point that they shouldn't dismiss pain glibly

you're fucking retarded. also, in case you hadn't noticed, there is a massive amount of actual mental illness here

>Nice copypasta. But I've been here for two and a half years.

he's proud he didn't fall for the reddit pasta... this is getting deep

I only added that to explain why I got so triggered to the other guy. Didn't mean to blog post. I just wanted to give some perspective as to why I feel like shit like this is pretty degenerate.

And while I personally a not really choked by Thom's death, it is saddening to know that this girl is going through what I and millions of other have gone through. And to see shit like this here just sent me off the rails. That's why I said what I did.

Thanks for being respectful anyways dude.

>And you'd think some things like fucking cancer would be above being trolls about.

You have brain cancer.

Glad your lost your grandmother

ITT: misguided teenagers with zero life experience demonstrate low empathy for its own sake

Hysterical, honestly.

You are pretty condescending for not saying anything of value

>there is a massive amount of actual mental illness here

I'm sorry but you have truly and honestly fallen for the meme very hard in this case.

Nice buzzwords

>The stereotype about this place I see now exists for a reason. It can be fucking awful here sometimes. And you'd think some things like fucking cancer would be above being trolls about.

Wow, when are they going to sign you to Comedy Central? That was hilarious! I'm dying of laughter! (sarcasm)

NO BEFORE ME BOIIIII

Tell me what you really think, but not because I asked you to.

>tfw you read this thread

you're all retarded, end yourselves for the better of humanity

Montie, please show this kid ()
the ropes.

Make him understand.

>Nice copypasta. But I've been here for two and a half years.

how long until you start melding in?

maybe Sup Forums is more your speed, edgelord

>ripping on some guy because he's an actual normal well-adjusted individual

fucking losers desu senpai

Damnn

It's not like people mean it you know. You'll understand some day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

>ripping on some guy because he's an actual normal well-adjusted individual

I'm not sure ranting on Sup Forums is the best way of demonstrating that.

new pasta
meme revived
Sup Forums saved

i think you're just giving the retards itt the benefit of the doubt

yes, user, there really are people with self-respect this shallow in the world, especially on Sup Forums.

watery comeback

i've been here since 2004, there's nothing to understand

sure it's a joke but it's kiddy and boring as fuck

maybe i just got too old

>ranting
he merely explained how he felt, and i kind of agree desu

this place gets more and more like Sup Forums by the day it's p. sad
tasteless edginess and tasteless music come hand in hand

>But I've been here for two and a half years.
you know that's literally right around the time this place actually started going down hill

>this is what newfags actually think
take it from someone who's been here for ages, nothing ever changes, only you

top 5 albums, please. i need to know

Hm indeed, merely

rateyourmusic.com/collection/tobie/r5.0

I know that no matter what I say you will mock me

so how about "no"

ebin post, user

not sorry that you get triggered by diction, child.

it doesn't matter, it's not that serious, you will die too

poke fun at death all you want but stop saying rude stuff about his widow, she seems like a nice girl

just ignore them, unless this is an elaborate troll you're pulling it's not worth your time

>he merely explained how he felt

In a furious rant. Which is why I referred to it as a rant.

The point is very simple and if you disagree with it then I don't know how to explain it to you: a well-adjusted person does not rant on Sup Forums. 99% of the time they wouldn't even be on Sup Forums.

nothing matters lol :P

>furious
if that's furious to you be glad you've never discussed anything with me

>a well-adjusted person does not rant on Sup Forums. 99% of the time they wouldn't even be on Sup Forums.
lol assumptions make an ass out of you

his furious rant was misguided but the sentiment was correct, and if you disagree with that you have more alarming problems than that guy, guaranteed.

>I know that no matter what I say you will mock me

actually i have zero intention of that. purely curious. that's cool but it's funny that you're afraid of someone mocking your favorite album on Sup Forums

i hope you realize how incredibly easy it is to say that because he pointed it out, actual-coward-in-this-situation.

>if that's furious to you be glad you've never discussed anything with me

"I have two personalities..." Easy there tiger. He said himself that he was furious when he made the post.

>lol assumptions make an ass out of you

You took out the "and me" part. Fucking brutal. You are truly a madman.

not him but i can almost feel the adrenaline rush you must get every time you get the opportunity to post a meme and strawman, and therefore further demonstrate your social isolation.

Stop spamming this all over this board you fat faggot.

ice cold

>And you'd think some things like fucking cancer would be above being trolls about.

comedians joke about cancer all the time. shut the fuck up

He dabbin

not anymore ;)

bad example as this is clearly a personal context

part of me hopes to god you already knew that though and aren't this dumb

i dont understand this thread

it's just me samefagging tbqh

It's an ''acting tough on the internet'' training thread.

Nice dubs faggot

Listen, this board is a joke.

A shamble. A disease.

Why, you ask?

Because it's full of utter hypocrisy and judgmental hipsters, the same people who ironically call other people hipster douchebags.

When will you people grow up? Most of you are most likely 19 and younger and its quite sad you spend most of you're time judging someone else for their OPINION and taste in music and art.

Just because you listen to edgy underground artists with strange genres I've never heard of doesn't make you a special snowflake. And when you brag to your friends about how cool and "refined" your music taste and knowledge is, just know on the inside they're cringing and laughing at you for actually listening to Neutral Milk Hotel, DeathGrips and Radiohead.

Stop acting like a child. And stop using such immature terms. Grow up, you imbeciles.

In 10 years, none of this trivial tomfoolery will matter. Music is not everything. So while you sit there and torrent the new Bjork album, just know you could've been outside interacting with an actual human being or done something invigorating... Yet you chose to listen to music ironically to fit in with neck beards on a music forum.

How sad, how sad indeed.

I'm gonna save this pasta for later.

So oneofus, areis this the new pasta?

Sure thing buddy

>Most of you are most likely 19 and younger
It's a blue board what do you expect. I'd be more worried if there were people over 30 still browsing this board.

>just know on the inside they're cringing and laughing at you for actually listening to Neutral Milk Hotel, DeathGrips and Radiohead.

Who cares what you enjoy. Music isn't a statement, it's music. Entertainment.

>you could've been outside interacting with an actual human being or done something invigorating

Look at you. No sense of self-awareness. You're not outside either.

This kind of posting is what gave your grams cancer

>Look at you. No sense of self-awareness.

He says in response to the most obvious pasta of all time.

Yeah the only people who do that kind of shit are kids. It sucks having to sort through all of this shit.