Cucking thread v3. post girls you know, Amos say what they'd do to them

Cucking thread v3. post girls you know, Amos say what they'd do to them

reply to replies only

Reply for reply

Facefuck her till tears run down her face, then rip off her clothes, fuck her pussy and cum deep inside

I'd bend this slut over that counter and fill her pussy full of cum and make her lick up any that dripped on the floor
Strip her to neighing but those high heels and facefuck her upside down on that couch for hours

Have her sit on my face and crush my head between her thighs.

I would facefuck this slut until her tears and drool completely ruined her makeup, then I'd shove my fist right up her tight cunt, fucking her to what would be the most painful orgasm of her life, now that she had her fun I'd fuck her tight ass until I came deep in her ass

Bend her over in those heels and throw that dress over her head and fuck her pussy until i cum in her, then id spit in her face and slap her until she cried and her makeup was ruined . Then id make her give me head and footjobs all night until she passed out from the abuse.

Would present her my thick nine inch cock, what her eyes widen and her jaw fall, as a plethora of ideas race I toher head on how she can finally use a real mans cock

Rip her shirt off and smack her tits around, whip out my cock and forcefuck her face until I unload down her throat

face fuck her till shes crying and her makeup runs
cum on her face and then drive her to the center of ton and kick her out

It would be fun to make all here whore eat each others pussies before dumping a load in every single one of them, this would take some time though, so I would have to find ways for them to entertain me between the fuckings

I'd bend her over counter and fuck her tight ass until she begs me to stop

Roughly throw her down on the bed and climb on top of her. Place all 8 inches inside her and hold her down so she can't squirm. Look her right in the eyes as I cum deep inside her pussy.

hory shet user is there more from this of them in skirts? would love more glasses grill?

this is epic right here if more.

i thought this was a dude with a mustache from far away. this snapchat filter is cancer

These tits exist to be fucked, that is her only reason for existence

Shove my cock deep down her throat while pulling her hair, while she's gagging I'll stick my fingers in her wet pussy. Then flip her over and stick my cock in her ass and come all over her back

I would take all her clothes off and rub her pussy till she nearly cums....then i would take her into the shower and fuck her ass as she rubs her clit and her tits rub up on the glass shower door then id slip it in her pussy right before i came and feltch it out of her

Have her ride the shit out of my cock while I watch her tits bounce.

Back her against the wall and start making out with her while exposing her tits. Then lift up that dress and remove her panties and fuck her in public on that porch until we are both so tired we have to lean on each other to stand.

More off the op girl from the last thread?

And forgot image

hngggg grill on right would cum on braces any more of her in dresses?

rip her shirt off of her and slap her tits till she cries
face fuck her until her makeup is completely ruined
fuck her ass till im about to cum and then finish on her face
make her likc my cock clean

sadly no, but they are mother and daughter? anything else?

I'd fuck her from behind while squeezing those tits of hers.

Dont know glasses girl but rest were cheerleaders

any more?

:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

whoa unreal bro is there more middle like that or more cheer less of the hambeast on left?

plzzzzzzzzzz hd version user what is this a screenshot?

fuck yea more of them in skirts?

Pulled from fb bad qual

V5E9DE52

I'd tie this whore up, bind those big tits up and put clamps on her nipple, and make her worship my cock over and over once I was satisfied I'd fuck her blowing my load right inside of her impregnating your girl

Anyone into trading gf pics via kik?

anyone?

need way more of her

start with my fingers rested gently on her neck, then trace down her amazing tits to her bikini bottoms. I'd get to the very bottom while she shook and looked at me not knowing what i'd do next. I'd slide my finger front to back on her pussy from the outside of her bikini. When she looked worried enough I would pull out my cock, pull her bikini to the side and slide into her. I'd pound away hard while she told me not to cum in her. That would just make me want to more. I'd shoot a weeks worth of cum deep inside of her pussy, then swim away leaving her there to clean up

I would grab a fistfull of that red hair and shove her head down on my cock, fucking her throat and roughly grabbing her breasts.

id choke her with my cock till all her eyemakeup was running down her face then cum on her face....anything for my pic?

Please pull out before cumming if she tells you to. She sometimes stops her birth control and doesn't tell me. And she's never been pregnant.

I'd make this whore strip slowly for me while I made fun of her and called her demeaning names, when she was naked I would handcuff her hands behind her back and make her lay on the bed head hanging off and fuck her throat violently, as her saliva flowed down her face uncontrollably she would cough and gag fighting for breath, I would then move to her tight ass, she would beg me not to fuck her ass offering her tight cunt instead but this only makes me want to fuck her ass even more, I thrust into her hard giving her no time to adjust she screams and cries until I finally blow my load in her and leave her there until I'm ready for more

Gf trade pics-
King_clasher15

I'd have her suck me off as we drive down the street, fingering her as we go

another of her

my gf avery

Would slap and spit on her until she's crying and then make her eat my asshole while she fingers hers and licks her fingers clean. Then fuck her ass to throat for awhile before I cum in her ass and make her dig it out with her fingers and eat the cum.

I'd fuck her in front of you, calling her degrading names as you watched, I'd alternate between fucking her and making her suck my cock finally I would cum inside her and leave you to clean her up

Tell me in detail the depraved shit you would do to her

and one more. Extra points for detailed stuff about my girl

I'd tear her dress to reveal her tits and titty fuck her till I'm rock hard. Then I'd have her take me in her mouth and push deeper so she takes it all. Ill throatfuck her to the point her makeup is running and she's coughing and drooling on my dick. While my balls are slapping off her chin I'll thrust all the way down her throat and hold her head down on my meat until till she's at the edge of passing out before pulling my cock out and plastering her face and tits with hot white cum

my fiancee

Nice quads.

damn shes hot....id fuck her up her ass first standing up slamming her on my cock, picking her up and dropping her asshole on my cock over and over...then id make her taste her ass and give me a footjob while calling her a dirty bitch...id nut in her pussy deep....anything?

She seems to be quite the slut, looks like a lot of fun to fuck

I would fuck that dog filter off her face

I would grab her by her breasts, pulling her forward, forcing her to kiss me. then, reaching a hand down, I would run a single finger down in her pussy and make her taste it.

Then I would choke the shit out of her while fucking her, doggy.

Fuck she looks like she know her way around a cock

Wow, she's a looker. I would have to caress every single square inch of that body while plunging myself deep inside her. How old is she, user?

Got more?

shes 19

hnggggg anymore with her hair like that ?

fuck im waiting to cum bad...will anyone give me anything?

Make her eat eggs

Forced lactation inducing, keep in cellar and use as my personal hucow.

a couple more of her but not with hair like that
still want?

I would grab her by her silky, blonde hair and make sure her lipstick stained all the way to the base of my cock. I'd tell her to leave her glasses on so they would press into her face as she's being roughly facefucked. She wouldn't get the pleasure of having her breasts or pussy played with. Just a sucktoy.

I'd tit fuck the shit out of her, then finish on her pretty face.

So am I the only person here who can see thAt these "Cuck" threads are just you weirdos being two steps away from stalking and raping real girls you know. Who would never talk to you. Because you're such a fucking weirdo.
>and yes I can see why kids love the great taste of cinnamon toast crunch

This slut looks like she'd be a blast, I would make sure that every hole got used on her, I'd force her to make that stupid duck face like in the picture then shove my cock in those puckered lips deep down her throat gagging her

id grab a hand full of that curly hair and fuck her doggy with her back arcing from the feeling of my cock being rammed in her pussy, then id make her taste her pussy and get a nice titty fuck, id cum by gabbing her hair and jerking off with it in my hand and cumming in her hair....
anything for me anyone?

Dennis, are you going to hurt these women?

Gangbang with BBC.

I'll do one for you user, which one right or left

There are girls in this thread that have been posted continuously for at least 2 years. They have some very creepy stalker types that are obsessed with them. Thankfully most of them are too autistic to even approach them but I'm sure a few will end up kidnapping/raping/killing some of the poor women.

both if you can bro, its a mom and her daughter whos also my aunt and cousin.