>>694114026

>I know you feel like this would never happen to you because you're not stood and not a nigger, but there's a high possibility this can happen to fucking anyone.

This happened to me, I've been arrested. Cops came to me many times. They asked to see my ID, I complied. They let me go because I wasn't the scumbag they were looking for.

I could have reached for something in my bag very quickly and I would have been shot too, because if I had been the guy they were looking for, I'd have excellent reasons to shoot them rather than being caught.

Don't black people understand this simple concept?

Just because YOU know you aren't a danger to them, THEY have no means to know this and their FIRST means to assess your dangerosity is...

YOUR COMPLIANCE, you fucking retard.

You're making an awful lot of sense. I'm not sure you're in the right place.

He is making a fair bit of sense but he's skipping over something very important.

He's implying that a lack of compliance is what is leading to all, or at least the majority of shootings.

There's little way to verify this, the cops say one thing, the witnesses say another and the man who knows the truth is dead.

I think if one cop has a guy pinned I doubt it's a lack of compliance that results in the other officer executing him.

Dindus don't grasp this because they were raised like animals and never taught basic social skills or to value themselves, let alone other people.

Shit, I take that back. Feral animals are more predictable and compliant with the hierarchy of the natural order than these dirty dindus are and can ever hope to be.

With BLM pushing racial tensions the way they are... I'm not surprised black people aren't complying. If you buy into the delusion that cops are going to shoot you for being black, it implies that you've got a better chance trying to run for it. They're conditioning black people into noncompiance and hostility. Which reinforces the narrative, and justifies the movement's existence, at the expense of black lives.

Tell me user of this "natural order" and how wild animals comply to it?

>He's implying that a lack of compliance is what is leading to all, or at least the majority of shootings
Listen, Cops don't wan't to shoot someone. It not only takes a life, it's a pain in the ass for a cop. At minimum he is going to be put on desk duty, or administrative leave. He may have to go to trial. A cop will usually only shoot when his life is in danger, or due to a lack of compliance like running away.

If the cop has the dindu pinned down, it's probably because the dumb ape is resisting and behaving like a wild animal.

If a wild ape is thrashing about, of course the cop's partner needs to put a bullet in him before he hurts somebody worth saving.

>Which reinforces the narrative, and justifies the movement's existence, at the expense of black lives.
This is the ultimate fact of BLM.
Black Lives Matter sacrifices black lives for it's own sake, so it has a cause and doesn't die out.
Bolshevism all over again.

>He's implying that a lack of compliance is what is leading to all, or at least the majority of shootings.

I am not, but every time something makes the news, that's what I see: lack of compliance, fatal threats, etc.

>There's little way to verify this, the cops say one thing, the witnesses say another and the man who knows the truth is dead.

Whenever there's a video, it's lack of compliance.

If it's obvious, as in the case where the fat nig gets choked to death, NOBODY MARCHES!

Niggers are so owned by Jews that they don't even see where it's at unless the media show them.

They only walk and loot when they're wrong, as Jews wanted them to, so whites get pissed off.

Nigs, listen: the Jew wants you DEAD. Democrats have led you for over 50 years now, and look where you're at! In worse shit than when you were slaves, literally.

Jews want a race war and it's working. Whites vote for Trump for racial reasons first of all. Blacks are played like children.

>watch this radass rap video
>do some drug dealing yeah
>fuck some whores and get std's yeah
>if you're a whore, abort your black child yeah

Black society is so fucking run the fuck down...

Just look at a wolf pack, or pack of wild dogs. Even though they are "feral", they still adhere to hierarchy and exhibit complex social displays to establish who is dominate and who is subservient.

Dindus on the other hand just flail around like angry monkeys and don't ever behave with common sense.

>a cop will usually shoot when
>in danger
>non-compliance
True, these are the situations in which cops are likely to shoot. I have a few issues though.

First, my point remains, establish that these men were not complying to the point that a shooting was justified. Is the use of a firearm justified when all the suspect does is flee? Is non-compliance a valid reason at all if the cops, or anyone else's, life is Not in danger? If they were seated on the floor refusing to budge would the use of a firearm be valid?

>This
Especially when the political climate is the way it is now. Everyone hates cops. If you're a cop and you harm a black person in any way it will eventually turn into a shitstorm.

>I think if one cop has a guy pinned I doubt it's a lack of compliance that results in the other officer executing him.

The cop was on top of the guy trying to get control of him. The guy's arms were still free and he went for a gun. It is an issue of noncompliance because for the situation to escalate to the point where they were wrestling then the guy would to have been noncompliant.

This.

Nigs are being played.

>MTV makes them dream about being dealers and players
>their speech is branching off English, making them very noticeable anywhere, even on the phone, preventing them from any worthy place in society
>the blacks who conform get called "white" like it's an insult
>most abortions are of black kids
>most black families are broken as fuck
>most male blacks end up in prison

Just fucking END them already.

>has not viewed black social interaction
There's always a boss nigger, man.

If you need to be pinned down in the first place, you have crossed the line. We are not zoo animals, we are humans. Simple commands such as "stop" are well within the scope of comprehension of even retards and chimpanzees.

When you are resisting, you are a threat. Maybe a small one, maybe not. They should shoot threats, if necessary, to subdue them and prevent them from harming the rest of the general public.

No one can see where that mans gun was... if he was reaching for it or not. But everyone swears the police were in the wrong. It's ridiculous.

Thomas Sowell needs to become king of Sup Forums for a while.

The guy who shot the dead guy also knows the truth. Both sides would be bias. So we gather the information we can and pick the most likly outcome. That's what courts are for.

Every video that does capture it, there is a clear lack of compliance.

Just get them emotional and all bets are off. It might appear there is a boss dindu, but when the monkey shit hits the fan, not a single dindu will listen to the silverback. They'll just hop around making primal screeches and going ooga booga ooga kill da white man!!!!

>First, my point remains, establish that these men were not complying to the point that a shooting was justified.

As soon as the cop's life is in a real considerable perceived danger.

>Is the use of a firearm justified when all the suspect does is flee?

Depends what he was getting arrested for. If he is a danger for the population, then yes. I have not seen a video that matches this description.

> Is non-compliance a valid reason at all if the cops, or anyone else's, life is Not in danger?

No, but you seem to have a shorter definition of what being in danger means.

>If they were seated on the floor refusing to budge would the use of a firearm be valid?

If you can assume your life is in danger for any reason, then yes. What would be THEIR reason for refusing to move, knowing that the cop can legally kill them? Not budging in the face of that is dodgy by nature.

Here's the deal. Niggers are by their nature dangerous monkeys. Therefore justification is always there. If a cop pulls over a nigger and unloads into his chest its already justified regardless of what the nigger was doing. Based on this thread all a cop needs to justify a shooting is to think 'hmm this nigger could be dangerous' and niggers are dangerous animals by nature...shooting them is always justified.
Niggers restrained and wiggles an elbow...pop that nigger. Who knows how many decent white people he might kill with that ashy brown knob.
Nigger kid standing there starting into space. Open fire while yelling put it down. Cameras will show a hand flop about as the shot nigger falls to the ground. Well...looked like he was going for a gun. Plus he might have grown up to commit crimes.

Why is it easier to believe the narrative of a Jewish conspiracy, over the narrative of whites having a predjudice against blacks, and the blacks being pissed about it? The prejudice is obvious, I'm not even judging just stating facts. This thread is good evidence, look at how you guys talk about blacks, you act like they're dangerous animals. That's predjudice, nobody even speaks that way about lions or wolves these days.

That same prejudice exists in the minds of cops, which results in them using deadly force much more easily than with whites. Simple facts, not judging. Both sides say this but not in so many words. You guys just say it's justified, while the BLM guys say it's not.

Doesn't it seem reasonable that if, maybe, just maybe, that blacks WEREN'T vicious savage animals they might feel a little upset about this? Wouldn't you? Don't you get pissed when SJWs tell you to check your privilege and consider you guilty of rape?

Now I know you're Not Wrong, but what makes you so sure? Isn't it Possible that you might be? You are only human after all. Now if you Were wrong, what could blacks do to convince you otherwise?

Finally an user who gets it.

You're an idiot.

Every other civilized country handles this very differently, including those with gun laws similar to those in the US.
And don't even start with "Yeah, but it's different here because of...". It's bullshit. You nurture a violent culture. Even normal citizens are afraid of the police. This isn't healthy.
And shut up about your compliance, this is fucking stupid. You're probably one of those "Keep the government out of..."-people, those who whine about government intrusion, overreach etc., yet everytime some black guy gets killed you yell "HE DIDN'T COMPLY; SO IT'S HIS MISTAKE HE WAS KILLED!". Get fucked.
Imagine two or three large, strong men trying to overpower you, pushing you to the ground, kneeling on your head, forcing your arms behind your back, making it impossible for you to move. You don't have to be a criminal to panic in a situation like this.
One of the guys that was shot was in his car with his gf and daughter, yet they shoot him because he was reaching into his pocket. The minute the cop walked up to the car, guys like you probably spout the "Give me your badge number! Am I under arrest? Sir, am I under arrest? Am I free to leave or am I under arrest?"-routine.
I'm not saying that all cops are racist, but I guess some are, and some others are influenced by it because they hear the "evil niggers" narrative and go into a situation like this with fear and hostility. And that's the basis for all those "tragic accidents".

You've obviously never been around wolves or lions...
>fuck off
>suck it
>I raped your mother

>Why is it easier to believe the narrative of a Jewish conspiracy, over the narrative of whites having a predjudice against blacks,

Why is it so easy for you to believe a white cop would murder a black man for that motive, this way? How retarded is this? Wouldn't you just poison his shit and let him go? Serial killers have gone decades, entire lives, without getting caught, why would a white man just kill a nigga in front of a camera, in uniform?

That makes NO fucking sense.

Whoa! whoa! whoa!
just slow the fuck down there eurocuck. We dont't promote shit. The fucking jews that run our country promote it. It benefits them. It distracts the weak minded people that sadly are about %70 of Americans today. Cops are on edge. Cops fuck up. Niggers fuck up. You euro trash fucked up. Fuck off

The difference is that lions and wolves are obviously dangerous and people rightly fear and respect their dealt nature, but dindus appear almost human and have convinced cuckfags like you dat dey jes mad at dese here crackas!!

The real danger comes from the wild animal who appears tame because then people let their guard down and then get mauled. Just ask lion tamers like Siegfried and Roy. You can't trust a tamed lion/tiger just like you can't trust some civilized dindu. It's a fact.

>The prejudice is obvious, I'm not even judging just stating facts. This thread is good evidence

The prejudice isn't obvious, since blacks kill more blacks, are blacks filthy racists against themselves?

>this thread is good evidence

Idiot. There's a difference between being a racist and killing a nigger. I'm a race realist, but I'd never shoot a nigger, even if I could do it and get away with it. Huge difference. Stop using mental shortcuts, don't be a moron.

>That same prejudice exists in the minds of cops, which results in them using deadly force much more easily than with whites.

Stats prove you wrong. Blacks have more encounters with the police. Whites get shot more by comparison, proportionally.

Because he can get away with it. Same reason blacks kill us whites all everyday and nobody bats an eyelash. No one gives a fuck. People die. Get the fuck over it

>Doesn't it seem reasonable that if, maybe, just maybe, that blacks WEREN'T vicious savage animals they might feel a little upset about this? Wouldn't you?

I don't recall you getting upset about the racism against whites in south africa, ranging from straight murder and rape, to denial of jobs based on white names. Where was the white uproar? Nowhere.

Why not? I think it'd be satisfying

>Every other civilized country handles this very differently,

I read your insults but didn't find an example of how another country would have handled the case.

Considering that NOT shooting the guy would have resulted in him grabbing his gun, is your alternative just hoping that the cop was faster? Knowing that reacting takes more time than just acting in this case, he would have gotten shot and be dead. Is that your preferred option?

I don't believe the cop goes into it like you say. I believe he goes into it like a cop, but because of his predjudice he reacts more harshly and with more force than he would against someone white. The rest is like you, or someone else, says the cops sees him reach and thinks "Oh shit" and reacts. That's why the predjudice is the problem, it's not the man, it's just the line of thinking. I see that as simple and understandable, it's like seeing a spider on your arm and swatting it.

The spider may be harmless, we're just predjudiced. Black people aren't spiders however, and tend to react strongly when someone they can relate to gets shot.

Stop me when I become unreasonable

>Because he can get away with it.

There's no such case. No cop gets away with it.

> No one gives a fuck. People die. Get the fuck over it

Are you... completely here with us?

Because us whites realize that PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE. get the fuck over it and quit being such pussies america

I never said racist I said Predjudice. It's a very specific term that isn't solely related to race.

>shot
I didn't specify shooting, just harsher on average.

>I believe he goes into it like a cop, but because of his predjudice he reacts more harshly and with more force than he would against someone white.

Really? Don't you think white cops fear doing anything to blacks more than ever before knowing that their identity will be revealed to the whole nation and that millions of nigs will want him dead?

You are not making sense. A white cop is far more terrified of dealing with blacks than whites. For one, blacks are more often involved in shady shit than whites; for two, killing a nig means you'll spend the rest of your life in a little town controlled and protected by the FBI.

Blacks are like sacred cows nowadays.

Isn't that Your failing? Why didn't you?

Thats a bunch of bullshit if i ever heard it kek cops get away with a lot
>have you ever been outside of your parents basement?
I'm here. I'm simply a realist. People die everyday in all kinds of ways. People only start to care when the news points out specific incidents because they know it will hit peoples feelers. Like you.
>Sucker.

>Stop me when I become unreasonable

> but because of his predjudice he reacts more harshly and with more force than he would against someone white

There, that was unreasonable. Makes no sense.

>The spider may be harmless, we're just predjudiced.

Some spiders can kill you and your family. Not comparable anyway.

its funny because they do that to native children in Canada. Do successful in school and have dreams? "don't try to be white" "don't act white"

I'm white and I'm not American, and I side with the cops. I'm not sure you understand much of what you read.

Hey there new friend :)
>Blacks are like sacred cows nowadays.

"Nice" cops aren't credible for the average citizen. Average people are why we can't have nice things.

>Isn't that Your failing? Why didn't you?

Because doing so would lead to social death.

Can you name some cops who got away with it?

How does that not make sense? Predjudice is when you have a previously existing opinion that influences your actions on a subject. We all have them. Theirs is just that blacks are more dangerous than whites. Do you disagree with that statement?

>Predjudice is when you have a previously existing opinion that influences your actions on a subject.

That's just experience and knowledge, that's not prejudice.

So you're a coward then? If social death will prevent you from protesting than I guess we can't count on you when the real shit comes around.

>Theirs is just that blacks are more dangerous than whites. Do you disagree with that statement?

I agree that blacks are more dangerous than whites, that's what the stats show. That's not prejudice if it's based on real data.

I disagree that cops shoot blacks because of the data, however. Every case I've known, there was a good reason to shoot.

I understood. I just don't give a fuck because getting riled up over a few more people dying is pointless. People die all day long and you hear about practically none of them. So what makes this nigger any different? or these dipshit cops? I'm saying neither one really matters much anymore aside from their political value so get the fuck over it *shrug*

No, experience and knowledge are the results of training and first hand interaction. Predjudice is the kind you get from reading posts on an imageboard

Are stats infallible? Who's stats? How did they collect them? Has it been peer reviewed?

>So you're a coward then? If social death will prevent you from protesting than I guess we can't count on you when the real shit comes around.

I don't believe in protests. As Hitler said, they are as loud as they are harmless. Secondly, losing my job over this isn't worth it.

Misplaced "courage" isn't wise. If you want something done, you do what is most efficient. Doing things for image and feelings isn't efficient. Don't act like a nig and you won't get shot for nothing.

>film this brootal pohlice violance, babe, I'll be famous

Chicago, LA, San Diego, dont need names. Fuck off with your shitty baiting.

>I just don't give a fuck because getting riled up over a few more people dying is pointless.

I see, you're one of those edgy young posters who try to act tough.

What you don't get is that people dying isn't the point here. You just acted tough over a digression.

was meant for

Yeah I'm hitler ignored the shit out of his protestors. Gave the SS a day off from hunting dissidents

>Predjudice is when you have a previously existing opinion that influences your actions on a subject.
Your definition was full of shit. Having a previously existing opinion that influences your action on a disease, when you've studied and known that disease, is not "prejudice".

If you know blacks are more violent than others, it's not prejudice. It's a probability and it's higher.

what about prejudice developed from first hand interactions? faggot

>Are stats infallible? Who's stats? How did they collect them? Has it been peer reviewed?

>conspiracy fallacy
>implying writing down facts needs to be peer reviewed

Is that all you have?

Call it what you will, but that kind of thinking is the bedrock of human progress.

Notice that every time you eat a certain plant you get deathly ill? Become prejudice that it's not edible.

Observe that cooking meat makes it safer to eat versus consuming raw meat? Prejudge raw meat as generally unfit for consumption.

Notice a particular group is involved in a disproportionate number of violent crimes, including murder (with stats to back this up)? Maybe it's not such a bad idea to be on your guard when dealing with these violent dindus who can't be trusted to behave in a rational manner.

>dont need names

You lost.

>saying idgaf is acting tough???
>I'm the edgy youngster???
Please, kys

Where did this "didnus" shit come from?
Just call them niggers

I lost to a retard who doesnt pay attention to what goes on other than whats on Fox and CNN...
>Great victory faglord

You changed the topic from whether lethal force was a valid response or not to "people die every day". You're a fucking edgelord 2.0 and you know it.

You're cringy as fuck in that the topic wasn't about death at all, but you took it there to show us how you don't care about people dying... WOW, so fucking tough! Bravo! Go tell your mom.

Just leave. You're too young for this thread.

Dey dindu nuffin, mayne!

>I lost

Indeed.

Cz we dindu nuffin. we waz kangz an shit nigga an we dindu nuffin but mind our own bidniz til these cracka mufukas came alowng and made us slaves, but we dindu nuffin to deserve it just like we dindu nuffin to deserve this thread

literally this picture

So you had good reason to fear that they might shoot you, yet you stayed cool and didn't immediately start shooting them with the rationale being that you want to make it home to your family that night? Well, I suppose that cool thoughtfulness comes from all of your conditioning that not every cop is a bad person. The system works!

It works for those who deserve to live.

>It's so fun being a douche on the internet
>just talk down to everyone
>no one cares that you take it in the ass
>lethal force was perfectly ok because cops are on edge, obviosly.
>Obama race baiting
>Hilary race baiting
>Mass media race baiting
>Oh no, its a nigger!!!!
>Sure hope that he doesnt shoot me
>better just shoot first because he doesnt wanna listen

>mfw that nigger could still be alive if he had just done what he was told

Thoughts like this are why you don't make important decisions for other people. You don't have what it takes to be a leader.

>It's so fun being a douche on the internet

I'm not being a douche. I point out what's wrong with you and you feel butthurt by it. You getting butthurt about your own shortcomings doesn't make a douche out of anyone.

The rest of your post just tells me your age, which I already knew.

>Thoughts like this are why you don't make important decisions for other people.

Actually, it's exactly why I do. And I do, believe me.

>You don't have what it takes to be a leader.

I am a leader, and a damn fine one at that. Talk back to me when you've had to choose to kill someone to save others.

How is not caring about niggers being an edgelord? It's not being edgy if its true. Fucking primates live among us Sup Forumsrethren and we need to purge. That is all.

Tell me about your qualifications to be a leader? Sounds like fantasy.

>How is not caring about niggers being an edgelord?

That is not what I said at all. No one here cares about niggers. That's not the point. Why are you so stupid?

>Denial is an ugly thing

>Tell me about your qualifications to be a leader? Sounds like fantasy.

Unlike you, if I have to kill someone, I'll kill the criminal scumbag over the dutiful cop with a family. That's how I know you're not qualified to judge anyone's leadership, much less be a leader.

This.
Only an unproffessional child would take to the streets for a protest, especially one that will be forgotten about once the next big news story comes out.
But everyone will remember how big of an idiot you made yourself look.

I live in Baton Rouge, the guy who got shot was in a super ghetto area. White college students are held at gunpoint or raped by the nigs there weekly.

The naive liberals and uneducated blacks will eventually go back home and have accomplished nothing here. They will always be remembered as embarassing idiots. Louisiana has a strong dindunuffin nig culture in BR and New Orleans, thats the problem, not the police.

>not worse than projecting

>implying cops genuinely fear for their life when someone doesn't get their ass off the seat
Stop trying to justify trigger happy cops

So if the fact that someone died doesnt matter and the fact that niggers were involved doesnt matter...what are you so butthurt about?

Cops fear for their lives whenever they arrest anyone. It's part of the job. Anyone can have a weapon and shoot you with it. That's what your liberal-minded, young hippie ass doesn't understand.

Cops are always targets to criminals. Nigs would sooner shoot a cop than go to prison for 2 years.

Youre trying to explain logic to niggers. You are correct yes, but niggers cant grasp basic life logic.

>So if the fact that someone died doesnt matter and the fact that niggers were involved doesnt matter...what are you so butthurt about?

I called you an edgelord because you exchanged the point for another point. Now you're doing it again by suggesting the point is me getting butthurt, when it was you getting upset that I called you an edgelord.

You're an edgelord and a little bitch.

Pretty sure you've had the projecting under control this whole time. Appreciate it, bruh. Thanks. I was worried about not projecting enough, but it turns out that summerfags are FUCKING AMAZING at it

This newfag.

I've never gotten upset this entire thread so idk what you're referring to. You got mad that i said i didnt give a fuck that a nigger got shot by the cops. whoop dee doo. Dont like it? Fuck off