Can some girl in the Los Angeles area plz just take my V-card already?

Can some girl in the Los Angeles area plz just take my V-card already?

Kys

Looks like kind of a tiny dick from this image.

shure if you dont mind a toothy blow job

;(

Considering you could have proven me wrong by showing it I'll take that as a yes it is.

are you a femanon?

sure b where you at

That's a stupid question. How would you know anyway?

email? let's talk :)
Dunno..timestamp maybe? I'm pretty average down there just looks small cuz lolbriefs and all

this is me btw
what's ur email?

Holy fucking hell you are gorgeous. I'm like shaking haha. Holy shit! Sorry!

[email protected]

Hit me up and we can chat and if you're ok maybe meet up and i'll buy ya a coffee! :)

>excellent quality bait.jpg

i never get this question

you know it is a public imageboard right? no matter the sex of the person you are posting it for, both male and female people will see it anyway

how is your intense workout program going?

I hope it's not bait :(

Yeah but still like to know I'm taking pics/requests of muh dick/ass in my undies for a girl rather than dude because I am straight and not gay.

?

I understand why you're virgin now

???
Why?

You know what i'm talking about don't try and act stupid.

Come to San Diego and I'll fuck you in the ass with a strapon

>I am straight and not gay.
give it 6-12 more months, kiddo. I sense strong latent faggotry with this one

No not really do explain pls

Female? lol at this point i might be down ? but i could fuck you after, right?

This

ok you've tried too hard. Knew it was bait but now I'm 100%. You got 3 mins of my attention, must be a big achievement for you

tits or gtfo

Checked bruh

And I'm a trans dude, on testosterone, but no operations yet. Still get called girl pronouns sometimes in public, so still pretty female passing I guess. I've taken a few V cards, but anal with a strapon is always my stipulation.

I hope I get killed before I do something this desperate

Lolwut?

Oh shit. Yeah man sorry bro. Not gay. good luck w/ the whole transformy thing tho

Aight man, your loss. Good luck begging on Sup Forums, I'm sure you'll find plenty of hot chicks here

Haha i've met up with girls off Sup Forums before man
and sorry just not into traps
the whole chicks w/ dicks thing is gross as fuck to me, sorry man hope everything works out for u tho

wtf OP I thought you were looking for a girl

I think you have me confused with a transgirl/futa. My clit is huge, but hardly actual dick size

Wait so you're a female just transitioning into a male?

Oh shit I had it backwards. In that case
>email me

Sure, but you should post some more pics too, we can hardly see you at all in the one you started with

Every hole is a goal