Kill yourself

>autist
>normie
PickOne.jpg

Fucking casuals.

Christ, go take a gym

*****WARNING**** ***Racism Detected***

Diversity Inclusive Violation code #SJW01NONIGNOGS321

Your thread has been flagged and marked not to contain a single African Negro. Please include at least one Negro or person of color in creating future threads. Asian don't count not brown enough sorry.

Thank you,
(SJWF) Social Justice Worriers Foundation Inc.
(SSF) Safe Space Federation
(STMC) The Stop Triggering Millenials Charity
(PPNC) the Poor Poor Nigger Corp.

Damn dude, I'm almost there

Me again, what's everyone's current level?

You're NEET right? cause there's no way you got that far if you have a job

First porygon Ive seen. Cool
When do you guys think theyll ad second gen pokemons? If ever

He has to be, or college kid on break

Getting better by the day

Yeah, I havent seen anyone else have him. Probably once it is proven to be stable after they release it in Japan.

Ugh that was supposed to be in response to this

I've got a government job, so I've got like all day to play.
I don't do shit otherwise.

>your tax dollars at work

I can't find anything better, any tips?

That's the only problem I have with this game, I struggle to keep up with the strongest in my area because I have a full time job and other responsibilities yuh know? I end up going out at midnight and training till 4 am

Get me one of those

i want to get pokemon go but i don't have a phone (keep getting robbed where i live) where can i get a cheap iphone 5s or better, i'm like nigger level type of broke

Find a local forum on fb

my guess is 6 months to a year from now
i bet they're going to have events or something to catch legendaries and stuff

Yeah i spent this weekend going out for multiple hours. Held the local gym for like an hour last night, but than a buncha mystic bitches descended (seriously 20-30) of them and cleared me and the two other valor guys that were there. Now im at work not able to train or catch

Oh yeah

Haven't been playing it as much as I should, but that's my best there.

Just got it today

started today, how am i looking?

Not bad but nice try little buddy.

In addition to welling for the government and having a lot of time to play, there's a pretty simple exploit.

I'm trying to hit max level before Niantic patches it. Beta testers are saying level limit is 50

Well what is it mane?

Team Instinct master race

Feels bad man

Well what is the exploit man?

Does anyone know of a way to get candies for Pokemon without catching more or sending them to prof. willow?

How the fuck are we supposed to to evolve our starting Pokemon?

raise your trainer level, it allows you to find rarer pokemon

Fucking pidgeys man, y'all gotta farm pidgeys. Fuck every other kind of Pokemon. Anything with a 12 candy evolution is what you want.

You don't want Pidgeots, you don't want pidgeottos.
Just pidgeys. Go out, throw on an incense, or a lure, or whatever. And catch you some motherfucking pidgeys. As many as you can. Sit outside of a POKESTOP too and get some poke balls. They refresh every 5 minutes with no daily limit. So just build up your poke balls and your pidgeys.

You get three candies for every pidgey you catch, plus one for trading in a pidgey. That's 4 candies, it cost 12 candies to evolve a pidgey into a pidgeotto. Then you get another candy when you trade in that same pidgeotto.

You get magic eggs at level 9 and 10. With a magic egg on you get 1000 xp for evolving a pidgey, and 2000 xp for evolving a pidgeotto. However a pidgeotto costs 50 candy and a pidgey only cost 12. So you get the same amount of Xp for only 24 candies.

Catch as many motherfucking pidgeys as you can, pop a magic egg, and evolve this motherfuckers.

priorities, man. quit your job

woah shit. i know what i'm doing today.

I just posted this in the other thread, guess it died

Fake as fuck considering their base CP doesn't even go that high.