Feels Thread Sup Forums

Feels Thread Sup Forums.

I'll start.
Today I woke up to find a friend of mine had told my girlfriend that I had cheated on her. I've never been great to my girlfriend and I see that now, but I know I wouldn't have fucked another person. Regardless of the truth, I told her it was true when she asked me. I'm no good for her, and we both know it. I've rarely been there for her when she needed me, and I suck at supporting her. Now both of us have to move on from each other, and my friend probably hates me since he thinks I cheated. But at least she can be happy again with somebody better.
Although I know you'll never read this baby, here's what I want to say and have to say somewhere. I'm sorry for everything I did and I wish I could do it all over again. But we both know I can't. Although you know I haven't cried since my dog died three years ago, I'm crying now. I'll miss you, L. Please don't forget about me, maybe if I'm a better man in the future we can try again. I love you, even though I never get to tell you.

Pic is of my favorite dress. She wore it to my graduation.

Other urls found in this thread:

4lock.org/b/thread/50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Same for Me, I let the girl of my life go beacause I was selfish and stupid! Dont give up we have to suffer to become better person

Tell your story

Sorry about that op

If you really wanted to fix anything you would have sat down, talked it out and tried to be a better person to her instead of giving up and feeling sorry for yourself. Honestly glad she no longer has to be with your candy ass anymore, you seem like a real burden to have to deal with.

Exactly. I may have loved her but I can see I am no good for her. She deserves better.

post nudes faggot

She deserves more respect than that you dishonorable pizza-face.

You fucken pussy. You wimpy little fucken low life if she deserves better then fucken BE better dont bitch out and take this obvious passive bullshit cop out. Fucken tell her you didn't do it you said you did because you love her and believe she deserves better and that you thought better would be without you but now your willing to try and actually be better and if she will take you back that you will make every effort to become what she deserves thats fucken love dont be a bitch dont let your cunt "friend" pull that shit. Be a man and tell her the god damn truth be strong.

It's not my friend's fault. He just heard it from someone else who decided they didn't like me and wanted to spread rumors around. In that regard college is just like high school. But I can't be that knight in shining armor because I am not good enough. It doesn't matter how much I love her or much I care for her in truth, I'll never be the best match for her and I'll always bring her down. She deserves better.

Go put this shit on your blog, you fucking queer.
Sage

When she was dating me she hurt herself. Cut her leg open in 15 different places and carved worthless into herself.

She smokes pot everyday because her life is so hard, and all I do is try to get her to stop the pot rather than fix her life.

Her friends torment me telling me they know I'm not good enough.

It's time I listen to them. She isn't getting better with me.

I wanted it to be anonymous so nobody could tell her the truth. I only brought it here because I had to empty my conscience. If you don't like it then leave my thread.

You don't actually believe that what the fuck is wrong with college kids these days not enough safe spaces? Truth is your putting yourself down and counting yourself out instead of doing the actually
Right thing and talking to her and sorting it out either you don't love her and this is your way out or you do and you go and fix it and stop being a whiney bitch on Sup Forums. Tough love nobody is perfect but grow some back bone and sort yourself out and talk to her.

LOL what college do you go to OP? The local community college of little boys who act like girls? Who the fuck spreads rumors around about another guy cheating on his girl friend. That is shit girls do when they want to steal someone's boy friend. I swear to God this country's media has permanently screwed up an entire generation of kids. You sound like a little girl because you think tolerance and Bruce Jenner are ok. Be a man and go tell your "girl friend" that you are too much of an emo selfish faggot for you two to work out, period. Then get out of college and go join the military for a few years so they can make a man out of you. You're way too stupid and girly to be in college. The world doesn't need another useless degree holding priss trying to run things

Listen, OP
For what it's worth. I had a similar situation happen. If this friend that told her you cheated on her is a male, he did it to get with her and you just played right into his hand.

Your life will only get worse now because you'll know he's fucking her and being the person you should have been. And I'm guessing he knows you weren't that person and learned what he needed to do just to score with her.

Don't make this mistake.
You'll never truly move on from it.
At least make sure he doesn't lie just to lay with her.

My prayers are with you and L.

The RIGHT thing to do is what I am doing. If I told her the truth she'd be stuck with me. She doesn't know I'm not good for her to the extent that I do. I don't let people get that close to me. And no this is not an example of college kids. If you viewed my resume you'd even hire me for a job. This is a disgusting moment in my life, so think with a larger perspective you twats.

No that's definitely not what's happening. I'm not a cuck and that friend knows better.

You have alot of growing up to do.

Thank you, I'm well aware. Maybe in a few years when you get to college and have a low point in your life where the right thing to do is the slimiest, you'll remember today.

>that friend knows better

That's why he lied... Yeah, OP wait a week and he will be with her.
She's beautiful, loving and caring right? Well she will need someone to care about because she doesn't want to care about herself.

You fucking niggerfaggot. No one fucking cares, pussy.

You really don't understand the extent of punishment queued for a mistake like that.

Thanks

Too late, It will become our new pasta

4lock.org/b/thread/50

4lock.org/b/thread/50

it's going nowhere

Lol a larger perspective. When I was a dumb kid I dated a girl 10 years older than me. She had a kid and after a year of being together we got into one argument after the other. Both of us were too stupid to leave each other, mainly her because I was just a young dumb kid. I did the same thing as you except I told her I masturbate to girls on her facebook and think about killing them for my sex fantasy. I told her I think about killing people while we fuck lol. I knew if I told her that she would leave my ass right away for the safety of her child who loved me dearly. It worked. I also got a restraining order put against me and was ordered to be psychologically evaluated by the court system. My therapist thought it was pretty funny. I thought it was funny. But it wasn't funny dude. Anything you've done in your life kid I've done 10x better or bigger because I'm a champ. All I had to do was tell that stupid bitch was I didn't want to be with her because she was a spoiled rich cunt alcoholic who wouldnt stop nagging me about dumb shit and that would have been that. That is all you have to do too, stupid

So my girlfriend, she broke up with me because I talked to a girl even though she told me not to. She got back at my by going and seeing this guy who I didn't trust her around and they made out and hung out, all cuz she wanted to get back at me. I was clueless for 2 weeks then she lied about who it was. Then a week later after j took her out and stuff she told me who it was and cried and started talking about suicide. I was there for her, she went to see him again the next day. And started telling me stuff they'd do. She toyed with me time after time. Now I started to not talk to her anymore then she told me how she went on dates with dudes for food. How she had sex with some guy. And they she wasn't ready for dating. I told her she was losing herself and she argued with me. A week later she texts me at 1am saying "we need to talk" and that she's getting serious with some guy and that she doesn't want me to do anything and called me crazy. Even though I've left her alone for the last 3 guys she's talked to in the past 2 months we've been broken up. I still love her tho, but idk if i want to deal with her bs anymore, I miss her like crazy. But idk if she does. (This is a summary of the story)

um
I've lost interest

Op is a faggot
Sage

Oh and I fucked my therapist who was 48 and I was 22 when all this happened. She was a sexy mind altering babe. She even said she didn't mind if I thought about killing her while it was going on. Anyway you get the point OP. Don't be a stupid bitch. If you're going to break up with a girl just break up and end it like a man, otherwise you might be fucking your therapist too

Here's OP...feels thread...i did this to a girl...blah blah me me i'm actually a girl inside...i've lost interest in this thread because people gave an opinion that is not similar to mine...yeah larger perspective...you'd hire me if you didn't know how much of a fag I was...when I get out of college I'm going to do so much with my art major...OP is gay...the end. Good thread stupid

-J

This. Sage

Samefag
(OP)

Before this thread dies Im going to post domething thats been on my chest lately.

Do it faggot no one cares

this is Sup Forums not the fucking lifetime channel faggot

your boobs?

Not sure if it's betta or just not interested but, I never actively dated through highschool. I mainly just did my work, go to a job and workout. I had a few crushes here and there but I just only wanted to stay the same way for a while. I wasn't much of a looker anyway, so I just focused on what was best. Dances went by school events passed, no one seemed interested. I had a few friends but thats as far as it went. During the summer I took it upon myself to take some summer courses for school. I went to the program for 2 years had a great amount of friends there and mainly just had fun. That was about the time when I met a girl that changed my perspective. She wasn't cute, sexy or fine at the time but she was quiet just like I was but more social in a sense. I didn't care about her like I didn't fir anyone else. I had this understanding that friends don't last forever, they come and go you just have to keep moving no matter what. I can go on about how she changed my feelings and the butterflies and shit but it would be to long of a post. A lot of my time I purposely soent it alone to contemplate over my decisions in life and where to go in the future. She told me that it was the main reason she went out of her way to see me. She told me to have fun and forced me to do so. I don't know why I went to the parties she invited me to. All I saw was her being hit on by guys more fit than I was and it would definitely make me jelous but it made her happy that I was atleast talking to people.

Through it all I saw her be with much funnier happier and vocal people and thought thats who she belongs to. I accept that I would not meet her type of guy in the long run. So I did what was best and returned to my regular rutine after the program. Worked out, worked and study. Didn't go to prom, I never got her number but her friend told me she really wanted me to ask for it. On the last of the program I didn't go. I found out that she depressed through the whole course while I went traveling. Found it stupid that she didn't go on the last day because I was looking forward to seeing her. Call it fate, luck or whatever but I met her again on a bus ride home from the day before my graduation date. I saw her with a guy, better looking making her laugh and giving her hugs. I tried not to look or make eye contact because it may get her to come over and I don't want anything to do with that. Felt my chest sink in, I decided to just look straight and wait for the bus to leave, but she gets on. Comes directly to me and stands very close.

We start on a comversation about how we've been fir the past year, she asks if I ever got the girlfriend. I told her that I've said before if I had a girlfriend it be out of complete luck. She tells me that luck runs in her family which is how she got a scholarship to study abroad. I tell her its great and that she should go on in life to live it to the fullest she can before getting older. Ofcourse she agrees but starts to look sad. I tell her that if she felt homesick she could always add her mom on skype. My jokes never got to her ever but she did always smile at them. She told me that she's sad because this whole time she was waiting for someone but they never came through. I tell her that she should never rely on a person for so long if the thing was so important. She gets off at the same stop I do.

I don't even know how to start as I am a bit drunk.
Let's see.

>Be me few years ago
>16
>Highschool
>Wanna change myself, get new personality and all that
>Make some friends, all seems good
>Even get a best friend, motherfucker's almost like brother to me
Then, it all went to hell I guess
>Start talking to this girl, Jeanette
>Straight 11/10
>155 cm (not sure how much is that in Imperial, sorry Ameribros), I LOVE short girls
>She's so cute, funny and all.
>Fell for her
>Start making plans on how to get her with my best mate
>Can't just do it, low confidence
>Last day of school before Summer break
>We're all out drinking
>Get wasted
>Tell her I love her
>Somehow, manage to get a kiss or two that night
>Next day
>So happy...for a few hours
>As soon as we start talking about what happened, she tells me all that shit how she's not looking for relationship etc.
>Get... well, quite sad over it, ca't just let go

Wlp, there's more
>Next school year comes
>Thinking I am over it
>Nope.jpg
>It all come back as soon as I see her
>She obviously doesnt want to talk me
(More to say, we were chatting that Summer a few times like nothing had happened)
>My best friend start to get close to her
>Manage to somehow keep friendships with her
>Go to the party with her and our mutual friends every now and then
>Keep getting mixed signals from her
>Get drunk once
>Spill accidentaly that I still have feelings for her
>Well, she's upset
After this, we talked less and she got closer to my best friend
This is what I found.
>He slept in her place along with few others after a party no one told me about
>He slept in her tent on festival along with about Four others

But I dont think that she thinks of him than as a friend
How much should I be worried?

At the stop we both just keep quiet and I tell her that things were fun between us. I hope she had a great life and that whoever she was waiting for would hopefully come through for her. She says that for sone reason she thinks we will meet again, I tell her that maybe or maybe not its up for debate. She suddenly grabs my hand and hugs me tightly. Tells me not to change at all, that I made her feel at ease knowing that someone thinks like she does. I think shes crazy. I tell her some sappy stuff about time being too inconsistent and how no matter what things will change for the worse or for the better. We then just parted ways didn't soeaknor say a word between us again. Fast forward to 2 days before present day, I bump into her best friend. We caught up through coffe and bread at a bakery. She brings up the relationship between us and tells me that she was crazy over me. Would stare at ne constantly and would tell her how much she wanted certain things to happen between us both. She told her that as long as I was single, she would stay single. I found it pretty stupid but I never could wrap myself around her intentions.
Now Im here today reminiscing over something so weird. Her friend even told me to my face that she didn't see why she would fall for someone like me.
I know for a fact she isn't going to wait for me at all but its comforting to think that there's someone out there for every one.

Bumping

You're a pussy OP, but alas, I still wish you the best. I had the same situation, except it was her friend who was talking shit. Long story short, he got hurt and suddenly I'm a violent asshole (did one thing, that's it) and they're dating. Least he got the shot slapped out of him for his troubles, the little penis. Women are cunts, OP. Live and learn

Kik group from a previous feels thread is still going, kik KGB_Borris