Pokemon Go thread

Pokemon Go thread

Does anyone know where to find SNORLAX

Or how to get 10km eggs?

Is he considered rare? Got one last night walking the doggo.

Caught a gastly and machop today

Why would anyone play this game?? What type of self respecting Pokémon fan would actually spend their time and money on such a bastardized version of pokemon! You should all be ashamed... Unless you're all just casual mobile faggots who've never actually played Pokémon... But anyone who has ever played Pokémon should not support this monstrosity. There are 4 aspects that make up a Pokémon game: Hunting, Capturing, Grinding, and Battling, this game satisfies 1 of those categories. The capturing is merely a Pokémon Paper Toss game, the grinding is accomplished by paying real money, and the battling is done not with the classic Pokémon battles mechanic that requires actual skill and strategic, it gets replaced with tapping on your phone screen as fast as possible wins.... It's disgusting, whoever pays the most money wins... You fake gamer fans supporting this disgusting sellout by Nintendo releasing a half assed sorry excuse of a game after promising to never release a shitty half assed mobile game and sellout with micro-transactions. I urge you all to open your eyes and uninstall and rally together to send a message to Nintendo to not fuck us over with half assed games! There is no reason why this game shouldn't have the same classic Pokémon battle mechanic!

so is there a difference between catching a pokemon at high cp or catching it at low cp and leveling it?

also, what are some pokemons i can get out of my 5km egg? can someone name some of the lucky ones and unlucky ones? :)

How the hell do people even have multiple Pokemon past level 300? Are you just out walking constantly?

Level.

its not a main series pokemon game

lol fucking idiot just go walk or sit by a module at a bar

someone got sand in his vagina

first one I got

nigga you do realize that's pretty much in the top 10 rarest pokemons? jealous af

hypno ain't no manlet, but when he grows old he gonna be king of manlets homie

It doesn't have to be a main series Pokémon game, but that's no excuse for the horrible auto battle mechanic. I'm not asking for like EV and IV training... Just like 4 attacks to pick and choose from during a battle and not paper toss and tapping fast to fight

They are working on the battle mechanics, that's the reason i don't want to fight any gym leaders. I played every pokemon game till diamond and pearl

fucking keked

Great catch !

sup

Got mine in oregon

:(

found one just outside my house

I caught a Snorlax yesterday. Was heading back to work from my lunch break and nigga popped up in my nearby list, so I drove around the neighborhood looking for him, ended up finding him, started the battle and started driving back to work, took me like 10 minutes and 50+ pokeballs to catch him, was like 20 minutes late back to work, worth it.

R8 catches

Lapras is not a myth anymore

where did you find that one

Dumping what I have

True but the fact that I caught it at a pretty high cp makes it worth posting

>Drowzee candy

That's what I call roofies.

I deleted the game as soon as I found out that i couldn't battle other people and be a real trainer, this game is complete bullshit if you ever really played any of the old Pokemon games

Guys for real how did you find so many rare pokemon i have had over 50 pidgeys/ratata

Mh

This will do

Noob Question, is it better to have my local gym as a rival team or as my team?

I've heard there's a difference and am not sure which would be better?

>>/vp/

1/3

2/3

3/3

grown ass men running around in their pajamas trying to catch pokemans. Virginity intensifies.

If the local gym is held by your team, you can go "train" which gives you xp, and boost the prestige of the gym which makes it a tad more difficult to take

And

>Game soft released, not even fully in EU
>Cheating already
wow

Fucking casuals

>pajamas
What? Also, you seem like you have your shit together, howd you do it?

Got lucky with the dragon. Cities are great

This just happened to me. so how am i supposed to get more squirtle food when they're so difficult to find?

I am unfortunately employed and can't play 24/7

T

>self respecting Pokémon fan
Jesus fucking christ

>literally the most casual game ever created
I knew there would be tryhards in this trash.

I remember the same generators for Contest of Champions. It's a total scam. You don't get shit.

rate my names

Fucking random stone pillar.

Nowhere near as good as this rat

No shit

You guys can start out with Pikachu instead of the original 3 they offer you.

I downloaded it yesterday to see what all the faggotry is about and hoping for some nostalgia.

Ran out of poke balls 5 days ago. Need to leave my house

At the Coast right now, gonna look for some water pokemon in a bit at the beach

Did anyone else sign up with the Pokemon Club

This shit won't let me log in I think I fucked up by not picking google

I don't want to start over but maybe its worth it

What's the difference?

Pokemon Club is having trouble from all the log-ins and account creations, and you can't play the game with your account since it can't connect.

Rate me, Sup Forumsros!

dropped out of college and worked 4 years manual labor as a construction worker. Saved up money went back to school. Worked part time jobs while going to school and met my wife. Now I work from home as salary and half work half browse the chan while taking care of the kids. What are you doing?

Bitch

kill yourself

Basically my last days

Why cant i get this game in my country? Is there a way to get it?

lol

>tfw hatched Aerodactyl

Cali by any chance?

Let's meet up. Catch some together. Grab you a drink. Punch you in the face and steal your phone.

1 of 3 but the others suck so not posting em

Difference is lower cp is easier to catch, leveling costs dust. Higher cp harder to catch but save your dust

Google and download Pokemon Go APK --> Allow apps of unknown sources then install

At leats you're honest

>not naming hypno Bill Cosby