Next week I'm going to be tripsitting for a group of 10 people all tripping on about 3 grams of mushrooms

Next week I'm going to be tripsitting for a group of 10 people all tripping on about 3 grams of mushrooms.

I've tripped before but never tripsat, any advice Sup Forums?

Fuck you

I have no advice for you, have fun.
Oh and if you know, where can I actually buy spores for mushrooms?

Tripsitting is for faggots, or if your friends are literal retards.

Sharpie on pooper

Leave them to die and do the world a favor. If they can't survive on their own on 3g, they shouldn't exist.

Dubs of destiny.

Fuck yourself with a sharpie in your pooper.

Wtf you tripsitting for when they're taking shrooms? I could understand if you were doing toad venom or something, but that's not necessary for mush. Stop being a faggot and tell your friends not to waste your time. Then eat their shrooms yourself.

Basically your role as a trip sitter is just to make sure nobody loses their fucking mind. Also has anyone in this group tripped before? If they all have, then you are gonna be fucking bored. I tripsat a couple people doing acid and I was more bored if anything.

you should probably put on a good movie for them to watch while they are tripping, that's what i always do. something like the conjuring or paranormal activity.
take them to a public place and just let them do whatever they want after the movie

Oh and to add to that, unless they're 4yo midget children, 3 grams will hardly give anyone any enlightenment. At most your friends will get giggly and laugh at nothing. No life changing revelations will be had from 3 grams.

>source; a dude who's don't psychs like all his life

op i think you're a good guy, don't listen to these spastics saying tripsitters aren't necessary, its great peace of mind knowing someone is looking out for you while tripping

that sounds like a pain. 10 people are a lot of people. my advice would be to get high but not too high and to make sure no one jumps off of any buildings. be more of an observer than anything.

3 grams for 10 people ,or 3 grams each because if its 3 game shared don't even fucking bother no ones getting visuals anyway

>>source; a dude who's done* psychs like all his life

No grown man should get any good visuals from 3 grams alone... I don't care how good they are.

People like you are the reason why drug users are still looked down upon.

The kind of people that need a babysitter for 3 grams of shrooms are people that are annoying to do mushrooms with

someones a little butt heart. he's right though. 3 grams is barely testing the waters with your toe. fuckin faggots just need to kill themselves if they think they need a sitter, with 10 fucking people. jesus christ OP is more of a faggot than i realized.

No, people like YOU and OP (assuming you're not a samefaggot) are the reason drug users are looked down upon. You're a fucking faggot if you think you need to be babysat when you do shrooms. You're crying for attention.

>Hey look at me! My mommy have me money so I'm buying shrooms!

That's what y'all sound like.

/thread

There you have it OP. You're a literal faggot.

OP I just bought a Gotham SteelĀ® frying pan from QVC for 90% off! I'm going to go buy a new gun and kill my self with the savings. I suggest you do the same.

Have fun OP. Most trippers here couldn't even fathom how fun it is to trip in large groups of people. They just sit in front of a computer listening to McKenna thinking enlightenment comes from these poisons. Lots of lane switching with them.

1) have milk on hand. If someone needs a rapid eject, they drink the milk, they instapuke. Trip ends soon after.
2) convince the chicks to get nude.
3) don't challenge them to super smash bros. Shrooms make peeps into ssmb gods

>Tripsitting
Hahahaha i remember being 16. Now get off Sup Forums

Fuck with them while theyre high. Wait about 45 minutes until everyone is starting to feel it. Their sense of time is DiStoortEd, so slip away saying youre going to the bathroom, be right back. wait a couple mins. come back with some kind of mask or head dress. make it out of toilet paper or a Tupperware on your head and a pillow case or something. bring some sparklers or glow sticks, then charge back at the group screaming monster noises go FUCK RAAAA BRUGHGH and acting all crazy.

Scare the shit out of them. As they scatter around, give chase, throwing things at them saying IM GOING TO GETYOU, YOU'LL NEVER ESCAPE THE MUSHROOM MAN.

YOU SHOULDNT HAVE COME TO MUSHROOM KINGDOM MOTHERFUCKERS.

Scare the shit out of them. Spray water on them, rip up grass from the yard and stuff it down someones shirt. ice cubes down the pants. Loud Ceepy music blaring from youtube.

Lol this shits funny as hell op. hopefully theyre close friends and wont get too pissed.

Have fun. Make sure no one gets hurt obviously but definitely give them something to remember.
Keep in mind they likely wont realize its you so go all out. bring supplies n sheeit.

you don't want to be some faggot designated driver. Everyone have a good trip? "ya awesome" Op how was your night? "ohh.. uhh well I just sat there while everyone mumbled something about lifes purpose for 4 hours"
Be the hero they need, not the one they deserve OP. Make it memorable.

After two and a half hours, only walk backwards, repeat things you say in 5 min intervals in a Russian accent, Never break character.

You're satan

>3 grams
>between 10 people

kek