How much do you guys pay for shrooms?

How much do you guys pay for shrooms?

5 billions

Just enough to start seeing mouths baring teeth flying though subway tunnels eating patrons, so about 100 bucks

as much as a growing kit and 4 weeks in a cupboard

Usually under $4 at WalMart for the precut shiitake.
Makes a good stir fry with.

Nothing, liberty caps grom here during the autumn.

Litarly can walk out my house, to the park and back and find maybe 200+ on a good day during the autumn

nothing i dont do shrooms faggit

Look up pf tek and welcome to the wonderful world of fungi. It's fun.

This. I live near a village where they grow everywhere.

Then why post in the thread you retarded faggot?

Not sure about shrooms, but I pay $3.0 a tab for LSD if I buy 25 tabs, and $1.75 a tab if I buy >1000

lucky bastards, i live in ontario, i have to trek through mosquito infested woods for hours just to find the elusive psilocybe caerulipes

Probably to feel some moral superiority over his fellow anons

Around £40 gets you a gram of freshly dried cubensis variety

It's one of the few good things about living in britland

psilocybe caerulipes season is tiny, they only grow during certain times during the season and in certain places you have to drive hours to find. They are beautiful though and once you find them it is a very rewarding experience.

$20-25 for 3.5 grams. Significantly less if bought in quantity.

Could you not just grown them yourself instead?

it's about the journey, not the destination

Jesus fucking christ m8. I doubt it's real LSD, probably some RC shit. I paid like 50-80 bucks for 10 tabs

10/g

Haha, well said.

One might also feel pleasure in growing them. Preparing it all, seeing them slowly grow over time, taking care of them, then finally eating what you have grown with meticulous care. Your absorbing all it's knowledge of what it's like being taken care of by you.

Nah it's legit, it's from Dream Market and the guy has hundreds of sales. The only negative reviews he has are from people complaining about the shipping time, and there are quite a few people who say they reagent tested it.