Cuck Thread v4 post girls you know, anons describe what they want to do to them

Cuck Thread v4 post girls you know, anons describe what they want to do to them

Don't post a pic without a response to another girl!

anal

answer the one above.

I would have that front girl on her hands and knees, ass up, being held down on my cock, stuffing her throat, with the other girl on her hands and knees eating out the front girls ass/pussy. I'll pull out and unload hard onto the hair and backside of the front girl and launch my cum so hard it gets into the eyes of the girl in the back.

*****WARNING**** ***Racism Detected***

Diversity Inclusive Violation code #SJW01NONIGNOGS321

Your thread has been flagged and marked not to contain a single African Negro. Please include at least one Negro or person of color in creating future threads. Asian don't count not brown enough sorry.

Thank you,
(SJWF) Social Justice Worriers Foundation Inc.
(SSF) Safe Space Federation
(STMC) The Stop Triggering Millenials Charity
(PPNC) the Poor Poor Nigger Corp.

****WARNING**** *****FAGGOT DETECTED*****

Also....reply for reply faggot, include a pic next time

'ere you go, sweetie.

I'll rip that top right off and force her to the ground, making her suck on my stiff cock until she cried, i'd then rip her shorts forcing my cock into her cunt and ass until i cum, leaving her on the floor covered in cum.

answer other people you selfish cunt

I would have her treat my entire cock and balls with those lush lips. I'd force her to lick out my asshole too, then have her lock her lips around my shaft and pleasure my prostate until I unloaded down her gullet.

Fuck you you fucking faggot nigger. I will post what ever the fuck I want, when ever the fuck I want. Don't tell me how to live my life.

That was the most cringe I have ever read on 4chin

Spread her ass open lube up my dick with spit, then fuck her until she cant take it anymore. Blow a load in her ass then make her suck my dick dry

I'd have her up the ass, fucking it and hearing her moan, before fucking that tight ginger pussy, and finally spending my load on her tongue as she swallows.

if you don't like the thread rules, go to another thread

^ this. or just make one yourself

Pfffff...rules. like anyone has to follow rules.

I'd sneak behind her when she's alone in a public bathroom with a knife. I'd threaten her, tell her to bend over the sink and to pop her ass out. I'll cut a hold open in her shorts as she cries, then bareback her asshole as I gently choke her, unloading my semen into her poor, fragile, tight asshole.

Yall wanna fuck my negresses anus?

plz mroe with her ahir like that need mroe redheads

I would have the brunette climb on top of the blonde and have her hold down her arms and legs. She'll make out with her, fondle her tits, make her cry a bit as she herself giggles maniacally. Behind both of them, I'll eat out both their asshole and their pussies, tearing off their little bikinis. Then I'll fuck all 4 holes, bouncing between each asshole and each pussy as I desire until I bust a nutt inside the blonde's unprotected cunt.

nice idea

I'd have her in the position she's in now and forcing my cock down her throat until tears stream down from her eyes, then I'd turn her over pull her tight panties aside and thrust my cock into her tight pussy until I cum.

I'd bring her behind a tree, still in public at the park. Then I would drop her tights to her ankles and start fingering her asshole, making her moan. I'll then, with my other hand, start fingering her pussy. I'll lock my mouth around hers and force my tongue to touch hers. I'll take my cock out, and push it inside of her, my fingers still penetrating her asshole. I'll fuck her wildly into the tree, causing her to scream moans, and causing great attention. I'll pull out and cum inside her tights, then pull them back up to hug her sore pussy.

Made for you guys I would make her strip naked
Put a collar around her neck and lead her around by a chain.
I would have to test her skills
I would make her get on her knees and suck me to completion.
If she drools out and sperm I will make her lick t up all the while answering me with "yes master"
Then I will take her up the ass. If she is a virgin this will keep it intact and increase her value.
If not I have to fuck her pussy to make shure she is capable and tight; thus assuring her value.
Only after I have confirmed her value I would decide to trade her or keep her.
If I trade her, I would show her off to the other masters
I would take bids; if she catches a good price I may sell her.
If not then I guess she can blow me on occasion until I get a fit slave.

I like it, here's her again.

I'd have her give me a lap dance, dancing just like that, right on my cock, in that cute skirt. The I would have her lift up that skirt and sit right on my dick, riding it until I unloaded inside her sweet, wet, tight pussy.

Caught this while my ex was sucking me off...like?

tell me what you think of her and what you'd do, and i'll post tits

I'd start fingering her under her skirt and forcing my tongue down her throat, when she's had enough I'll bend her over, lifting her skirt up and shove my dry cock into her tight ass, hearing her moan in pain as she takes my thick cock in her tight hole makes me come inside her, letting it drip out on her pussy.

What would you do? 18 5'2" 90lbs

holy shit user would ram until the end of time. is there more of her with her hair like that?

would love more of her in heels to fuck those feet.

Love it
I'd oil up her tits and have her titfuck me until I shot lines of cum all along her face. Then I would bounce my balls off her thick ass as I fucked her asshole to the point she's farting out my jizz.

more of the semen demon in glasses?

here you go. what would you do to her?

mmm that mouth and those eyes. Standing over her in the bathtub, I would have her lick up my balls and stare into my eyes as I jettison my sperm onto her hair and down onto her thirsting tongue.

I remember this Bridge... This must be Salzburg

would strip her down to nothing but her heels and glasses and have her bounce on my cock

Kik me for footjob vid and heels pics she lovef having her feet worshipped

nice, why that specifically? tell me more

would ove more of her with her hair down to violate?

What would you do?

I'd ruin her chance at the next pageant by knocking her poor tummy up at the one she's at now, in the back, in the changing room, that little thing on her, with the crotch turned to the side. Next day I would be way out of town.

Kik me i have a ton more
and vids of her feet

lmao, ricky

i think she'd like that

got any nudes?

She looks thick, and nasty. Looks like she would give an awesome titjob and would be great fun to ass fuck.

I would have her give me an awesome footjob with her cute, bare feet, then I would shove my cock deep inside of her and make sweet love to her until I launched my semen inside her womb and impregnated her.
10/10 would raise baby

Half Asian and half italian thicc

Want to see her suck my cock?

I'm working on getting them

her feet are 10/10

I want to ruin that dress in the changing room, Fucking under her skirt, pushing her up into the wall and stuffing her ass with my middle finger. Then have her go onto her knees and finish me with her tongue, having me unload onto those stripes.

holy shit yes more of her like this?

user plz more?

any takers?

nice find user awesome taste if find mroe of her with her hair like that

sweet god yes
would ruin

I would not be opposed to more. She's an angel.
Trashy, but god I love it.
I would sneak into her room while her parents are in the other room. I would rip her clothes off and fuck her ass and pussy, causing her to pathetically attempt to hold back her screams and moans. Her ass would feel so good and tight, but as soon as I unload into her unprotected pussy and put a baby in her, her mother comes in and my pale white ass is jumping out the window, and her cunt is dripping with loads of semen, a big smile right on her face.

how exactly?

What do you think

Anyone want my filipina slut gf?

Don't have many.

yeah, got nudes? i'll fuck her

I want her to sit that fat ass on my face, cunt in my mouth, asshole in my nose. She buries her face in my crotch and we cum into each others faces.