DUBS DECIDE

DUBS DECIDE

Send Loli

Fuck niggers.

Tell me or I send your mom your nudes

Send hc loli

Would you still be willing to suck my dick if I show up in a skirt?

I'm at a park right now, I want a kid all for myself

THIS

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVW
X

Did you know that the polish pope John Paul 2 was a pedophile, and also servant of satan?

reroll

this

this kurwa

rerollll

So is this the part where you tell me, or do I have to resort to some non consensual sex

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

dew die your shorts and send pics

Fine, you dont have to tell me.
But we can both agree that niggers are filthy animals that need to be purged from this earth, right?

i love tiny asian dicks in my mouth

why the fuck do you keep putting 'x' at the end of your sentences you fucking scene fag

I dont get this shit

just going along with her. don't tell me you've never emulated a girl's faggotry in order to appeal

Hello basement dweller.

This is known as a 'kiss' - something you're unlikely to ever receive in either the physical manner or otherwise.

This is used as a typical sign of friendship and affection. It's extremely common among those who have a social life.

i hope she actually sees, my prodding seems to have driven her away

no, i act like my own goddamn person and expect her to appeal to me, you stupid cuck.

dont be her puppy dog user.

lol virgins think x is still for kissing

its zz now you mongoloids fucking cancer summer kids, get with the times shitlords you never got tongue action in your lives if you think x is still referenced to kiss

Execute order 66

oh pardon me romeo

I like cock xD

"If you don't reply to me within two minutes, your mother will die in her sleep tonight"

how is putting an x at the end of the sentence an affront to your natural personality? so youre one of those "im being myself and aint no one gonna stop me" kids, who cannot adapt to any situation and thinks the whole world revolves around them. i see

Roll

Did you know that if a giraffe drank a cup of coffee it would be cold by the time it reached its belly? Course you didn't, you only think of yourself, you cunt. I hate fat girls. I eat pussy like a starving pedophile in a nursery. I love you, you fucking slag

Roll for this

I like turtles

Send this with no context

rollin for this

see here:

Reroll

I'm browsing Sup Forums now and asking them what I say.

she finally replied! quick, we need dubs! just a friendly reminder, i can't send dick pics because i'm on a computer and i'm waiting for a new phone

rollin

My anal cavity needs filling

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sorry, that was my mum

X

Rolling

rollolol

because he's doing it specifically to be like her, hoping she'll notice and like him. he's faking little shit like that, god knows what else he'll fake.

Roling

Listen, you Malibu middle class Barbie piece of shit, I'm tryin' to work here. Work? You ever work? Yeah, I'll bet you have. Scoopin' ice cream to your shit-heel friends on summer break. Well I ain't talkin' about no goddamn white socks with Mickey Mouse on one side and Donald Duck on the other. I ain't readin' no funny books, mama. Our bodies come and go but this blood... is forever.

Roll

Cum
Here and mummy give u tummy wummies u fat

Roll

Rerolling

I want to fuck your 8 year old sister

House of 1000 corpses love that guy

Roll

I'm on a site named Sup Forums. I created a post where I challenged the posters to give me things to say. If the last two numbers in their post number are the same, I have to send it to you.

SHOW ME DA PUSSY

Ive been seeing this gif on Sup Forums for aeons.

Where, does anyone know?, Does it come from?

Hey baby I wanna shoot heroin into your asshole and cum in my mouth

Roll

Faggot Tits or GTFO