God dammit, tomorrow I will become 20 and still a virgin. I don't want to loose it to a prostitute. What should I do?

God dammit, tomorrow I will become 20 and still a virgin. I don't want to loose it to a prostitute. What should I do?

Admit it there's no return. You should just kill yourself

Wait or kill yourself, your choice

im 26 and still a virgin, you get used to it

>>/adv/
That's how you link it, right?

>I don't want to loose it to a prostitute.
god you sound like a beta cuck..
you're not really losing anything fagget

I recommend the rope

this is now a cringe thread

Does raping someone count as getting rid of your V-card?

not a huge deal OP

nowadays a lot of people wait into the mid twenties- some wait until marriage......

It's a hullava lot better than saying "Help Me /b I'm 19 and have a kid, child supports, etc."

>>I don't want to loose it to a prostitute.

there is no such thing as losing when you're fucking a pussy

Take some solace in the fact that you aren't yet a 30 year old virgin like me. Keep doing what you're doing and you'll be here soon enough though...

Doesn't matter what you do as long as you put your peeper in the voovoo

>who do I want to lose my virginity with?
Also known as: who do I want to perform my worst sexual experience of my life on?

Me personally if I was 20 and still not getting ass on the reg, I'd just find a couple of fat chicks to experiment on first. Your personality and dna at 20 years old are starting to get solidified like you are. Sex starts to open you up to more sex. You're doing irreparable damage to your life user.

Dont worry OP, I lost my virginity to a girl I really liked just two months after my 20th birthday. You will get there!

20 isn't that late OP, there's still time. Go out to more bars.

Casual dating
Have low standarts
Look for older couples
If you are interested in men use a gay dating website. Success guaranteed

>20
>go out to more bars

Do bars actually work for this sort of thing? It's too loud to hold a conversation, so all you have going for you is your looks. Virgins of any age aren't likely to look better than most of the other guys at the bar.

They do and they don't.. the best meeting place I found was parties and meeting people through smoking weed. I lost my virginity when I was 17, but by the age of 20 I had slept with a few dozen.

Fuck off you insecure faggot

Of course you wont have any success if you constantly talk your shit down

I am afraid i will do more irreparable damage if i will experiment with fat or ugly chicks.
I am unsure whether it will truly be the worst experience given it's not with the ones mentioned above

Op, ignore this user. There are plenty of ways to lose.

fat girl, fat girl was my first time and i was 20. sense then its been 52 prosotues and a former mis texas

It looks like those fat girls might have absorbed a few brain cells...

>former mis texas
was she also a prostitute

Not true. Fat girls and ugly girls can be used as step ladders. Once you get some confidence you'll go after hotter and hotter women. If you play your cards right, you can fuck a 10 as long as you aren't extremely fat or ugly.

Done that.
Helped with the confidence

>I am afraid i will do more irreparable damage if i will experiment with fat or ugly chicks.
What like fat girl voodoo or something? If you want to be a sexual being then start having sex. Period. Your mind has been warped by movie's I think. Fat girls will let you do anything. You have a lot to learn.. go learn it o a fat girl and make her day.

Ask a friend to help you out? You'd be surprised at how many of my female friends I ask for sex and they say yes. Lost my virginity to my best friend actually.

post pic of face so we know if you could have success on tinder

Im guessing that since your 20 your in college and shit. Well if your not a super beta just go to a party and find a drunk girl who will have sex with anyone. You may get an std but hey, sex.

>Female friends

Hahahahha, what's that?

I've slept with 30 or so girls now at my age and only ever got some bumps on my dick that went away.. and a few of them weere apic sluts. so from my experience std's are rare as fuck and negligible. Just saying.

did you use a condom every time?

Never.. like maybe a few times while gf's weren't on birth control, but that's about it

Had sex with 3 different girls
Only fucked once bare,
Bj ofcourse without
Got chlamydia from the second or third

Damn.. sorry user.
Is it as bad as they say?
What part of the world?
I live in the bay area california, which you would think would be bad but nobody I know has any std's..

are you one of the not red states?

Goddamn i love my state

If it makes you feel any better I'm 21 and still a virgin.

its great that i live in NJ

You should stop caring, that's all. You can get more pleasure from your own hand.

Not everyone lives in a the US faggot

It isn't the brightest idea to depend on girls, OP.

Either this or just go full retarded, get a dragon dildo or sex doll and live in a wonderful VR sex paradise

1: lift
2: eat less
3: have unlimited sexual partners

Live in Berlin
One of the bitches was Indonesian, the other latina

Wasnt super bad just inconvenient.
Urethra itched, clear to white discharge. Tested positive.
Took antibiotics for 14 days.
Everything seemed good for a few days.
Got some more discharge like 5 days later. Went to another doctor, tested negative but gave me a stronger antibiotic for 1 week because the test result took a day or two.

Worst part by far were the tests. Urine sample isnt good enough they need a swab from your urethra.
Hurt like hell

YOU WANNA SEE HOW FAST CAN YOU LOSE IT