Name something worse than my sister dating this guy

Name something worse than my sister dating this guy

Your mother not aborting you when she had the chance

he looks like a bro, don't know what your problem is. Your sister is never going to date you, so keep jerking off on Sup Forums.

could have been a negro

Your brother dating that guy..

You

You are jelaous aren't you.

little faggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

He's not a negro, what is the problem?

Fuck you guys

seriously

Pussy.

Did some mad scientist screw an asians head on a niggers body?

Explain why you think it's bad

How about the fact that you give so much of a shit that you're going to ask your internet neckbeard friends about it hoping that they'll talk shit about him and somehow make you feel better for it?

OP here sorry guys I know I am lame but I would suck his cock so much.

I literally cry myself to sleep every single night with the fact that I will never taste his semen.

You should be happy for your sister knowing how much fun she is having fucking with that alpha. I bet she even lets him use her butthole.

Can we see your sister

I'm the real OP and i confirm that this is true

Sister as requested

you

Every woman lets a man use their bumhole eventually. Your mum will have had her back doors smashed in many times

Looks like his side bitch.

Your sister fucking that guy.

I feel your pain OP

>be me 26 kissless virgin
>sister is 15
>already has a boyfriend, going to parties, and she is not a virgin anymore

it is not fair guys

I'd blast on those titties

Every woman and every faggot like you, user.

Stop complaining and get ur ass on the street.
You will never meet a woman infront of your PC.

Imagine if the Holocaust happened every 4 years like the olympics. I would prefer that over having to explain how much of a beta faggot you are.

OP is probably afraid of him beating his ass.

Show some dignity and kill yourself.

Roofy him.

this even rhymes noice m8

Prolly

I went out finally to a bar last summer. I met a girl, we started to talk all the night, it was fucking awesome I felt like I was in heaven. When I walked with her to her home she wanted to say goodbye, I asked her her number, and she told me "wtf user I thought you are gay"

never again going out

The war in South Sudan.

not only is she fucking him, shes swallowed his load and took a load in her ass

idk he seems like an alright dude

Show some dignity and kill yourself, user.

Ripped ass Chinese mofo

OP and his sister are prob both negros

I would eat chop suey on those abs.

fpbp

He is not a douchebag is he? If not I don't see the problem.

Incorrect. Please see

Are you fat or something? Post a pic with timestamp.

Checked. He's a ripped Chinese mf

Seems like an alright guy to me. I think maybe something worse would be having you as a brother.

Tits or stfu

Trips speaks the truth

Jackie chan got buff and started nailing your sister dude

Make friends with him so some of his alpha can rub off on you. Maybe he can introduce you to a few girls. Look at this as an opertunity.

She told her friends he makes her squeel

How old is your sister and her bf, OP?

She's 22/23 hes 24

And your particular problem with him is... what, exactly?

He could probably protect you when niggers try to jump you for being a little bitch.

He's Asian

You're just angry because an asian has a bigger dick than you OP.

You letting her date him

A /fit/ white guy.

Why the fuck would you be upset about this if you arent 13?