Why you NEET?

Why you NEET?
I've got a problem with authority and have gotten fired from every job ive ever worked.
So i have no work experience for a resume so its non existent.
I live and sponge of my parents in a nice town (santa barbara)
and i'm considered attractive *tall, 6'4, nice face.
So i can use woman as a distraction from actually completing everyday life.
Unfortunatley though, i'm the age of a college senior. People are now expecting me to have something to be working at. Whether it be a job or College
My GPA is a 1.8, as years 19-20 were spent failing out of college

>I've got a problem with authority and have gotten fired from every job ive ever worked.
Low self-esteem retard detected

Have you thought about an hero? A problem with authority just means your bitchy and cant deal.

Dude sounds like you have the life. Santa Barbara has a constant flow of fine ass women. You are 6'4, live by the beach, your parents are clearly wealthy

Sounds good dude.

Sounds like you should start free-lancing. Find a skill you are interested in (photoshop, coding, shit like that), and work on it when you can. You can still be a NEET, but at least you will have a decent hobby

In maybe 2 years time you will be decent enough to take freelance work. Than continue mooching or something, i donno.

I kinda do the same shit, but i travel all teh time (live in santa monica) so its a lil harder for me to get a "real" job. I just hustle when i am back home

Yes, growing up i was bullied and never stood up for myself.
I was kicked in the shins and nuts constantly by people i was too beta to ditch as my "friends"
so when i graduated highschool the pendelum swung and i became angry when people told me to do stuff.
I've really leveled out now, but it took 3 years

So get another job then you over privileged little bitch.

Or you know you can do what you enjoy and stop giving a fuck what "people" expect of you.

And what about not letting your bullshit hold you back. Get over authority and who cares if you didn't go to college. There are so many ways to live just do some shit. who cares. Have you seen how many spicks and chinks come to this country and make something of themselves...

somebody have the link for this comic?

>>>
> Anonymous 07/11/16(Mon)12:06:28 No.694145295▶
>
>privileged

I just joined the Navy. Ill be working on nuclear reactors on subs soon.

The money will be pretty great when I go to the privet sector.

You could try the military

What the fuck are you even trying to do?

right now, i'm on craigslist applying for jobs.
My parents still control my life like i'm 16, yesterday my dad unplugged the wireless adapter, because he sees me on my laptop all day. but he doesn't know i just hardwired to the modem while hes gone. So i can apply for jobs while he's gone. lmao.
Also yeah i don't have cell phone. But in this land of opportunity there is no one to blame but yourself.
I find myself asking for help alot, for peoples stuff, money, hardware, ect..
its just become habit for me to expect to not work hard.
no more though.
My parents told me if i get a part time job i can work and go to school and complete some GE courses.

I bet those starving niggers in Africa are weeping for you m8

Thats pretty cool lad.
why did you join?

>20
>security guard
>basically get to play vidja gaymes through my shift and get paid
I don't know why people go into retail and restaurants when this exists

do you sell drugs?
ive been selling adderal for a while and made some decent cash but nothing enough to sustain.
Other ways to make money that are illegal?
My friend and i went out with a wrench and dissasembled a UCSB road sign, sold it, and made 100 dollars.

Kill yourself you useless excuse for a human

OP here, i was a security guard. But i got fired for trusting a dildo out of my own stupidity. You know how you're supposed to relieve your prior shift worker?
he would just leave the clipboard and radio out for me, one day during his shift the fire alarm at a hospital went off during his shift.
He was supposed to be there to turn it off, but someone else had to.
I wrote on my report that i relieved him because that was our system because he would leave early.
Boss found out he left early, and that i wrote i relieved him because i didn't know the alarm went off.
That job was the shit though, i would go out to Isla vista and bring sluts to the hospital and fuck them there *since it was still empty and cameras weren't off.
I still have a valid guard card...

To be fair, the sign had blown over and was laying on the side of the road for around 3 weeks. We took it. Clearly the govt. doesn't give a shit cause they never picked it up or replaced it.

I'm glad I don't have to deal with people like that.
I'll cover for someone if they arrive a few minutes late, since my post is pretty laid back, but its on them if they decide to leave early.
I just started a month ago and still haven't received the permanent card.

yeah, the dude who trained me hated his job and was a xanax addict. and he was assigned to train me, lol.
So he was essentially my "mentor" who on my first day left on the job and went to mcdonalds to get food. Eseentially setting the worse examples possible.
I used to jerk off on the job all the time during 12 hours though. lol

honestly be careful, being a security guard can turn you into a fat lazy neckbeard fast.
me and one or two other guys were the only in shape guys there
the dudes who had been working for a while though, fat dudes.

>I've got a problem with authority

wanker detected

It's hard to stay healthy when you work 12 hour graveyard shifts and barely get any sleep. It helps to not eat any junk though. I've been having salads instead of sandwiches and tea instead of coffee. Most of the guys I've worked with have been relatively in shape, I've only met a few that have matched the fat guy guard stereotype.

Work hard at whatever hobby/interests you may have.

You sound like you've got time to sit around and do nothing, so spend the time expanding your interests and hobbies intensely. In two to four years, you can have a viable skill for a career that makes at least $30k+.

Ignore college. Go if the field you're entering basically requires degrees/higher study, but otherwise it's a money pit if you're not already financially stable.

This, College/University is a money pit of you weren't a 4.0 student in high school. I'm in a trade school right now and it's significantly cheaper, one year's tuition here is only 2 quarters at the state uni.

i used to cook my body building meals before hand and work out on the job since no ones there during graveyard.
See if theres a gym in your building, alot of these places have gym equipment.
If not just do 100 pushups and 100 crunches a night, and eat your meals in there.
I actually made muscle gains during graveyard, its possible.
Though, my hospital i was patrolling had an actual cable machine so i could really target my body butter then just using the floor

my parents are willing to pay for my school.
Alot of my friends are Psych majors, comm majors, i just see this as a waste of time.
I have no real idea what i want to do yet, but i'm thinking computer science.
I'm on computers all day, thats my reasoning.
what trade are you learning?

Even if you can get "free" college through parents or scholarships, unless you have a detailed plan of what you're going to do after college and what job positions you are going to target (and where), college is useless.

If you're going to get into computer science, familiarize yourself with computers inside and out as much as you can. A CompSci degree won't land you a job if you don't know what a BIOS is, how computer networks function, or how to troubleshoot and diagnose common problems on corporate computers.

any NEET------>sucess stories here?

>what trade are you learning?
It's a trade/tech school. In 18 months I'll be a network engineer, and few years after that I plan on being a sysadmin
I'm posted at a big truck yard, so most of my excercise is just walking on patrols

success for a neet is their parents dying and leaving them everything.
The other path is suicide.

Employers will look at your non-existant work history, then look at your age, and laugh. Even if you go to school and get a degree in whatever, it won't matter in the slightest because you'll be perceived as a piece of trash entitled lazy manchild.

>A CompSci degree won't land you a job if you don't know what a BIOS is, how computer networks function, or how to troubleshoot and diagnose common problems on corporate computers.
>A CompSci degree won't land you a job if you don't know the very basic things you'll be taught in your first semester.
fix'd

Do you speak from experience, bro?

26yo. NEET here.

I get SSI for Asperger's, nobody ever taught me any valuable skills or how to get a job, so I floundered at my every attempt to do so, until my sister moved in with me and basically forced me to take care of her 5 kids for 2 years, that shit was a fucking nightmare

Now I play Pokémon Go and meet people.

Sadly yes.

At 25 I buckled down and got a 4 year degree in 2. Comp Sci.

I'm 30 now and I just got rejected from a grocery store job because of my lack of work experience. Everywhere I've applied that needs tech people has rejected me for the same reason. (Craigslist, Monster, even recommendations from friends that work the same kinds of jobs that are actively hiring.)

You're a dirtbag.

Or becoming a pop musician all of the sudden

Well, at some point something's gotta give. There are millions of talented NEETs out there, and when some of the old fucks with good work ethics start dying, Corporate 'Merica is going to need those NEETs working.

So, hang in there until your parents die, my bros.

Put your ego on hold so you can grow up you fucking child. I bet daddy hit you too hard when you were a little cunt and that's why you resent authority.

you have a phone to play pokemon go? i'd say you're lucky
op here, my parents took away my phone

>I just got rejected from a grocery store job because of my lack of work experience
that is such a lie
stores will take anyone even people from prison

They take guys from prison because they know they'll work. If they don't work, it's back to jail. They take retarded dudes because they now they will work.

NEETs are the one class of people they avoid, because they know they won't work.

>know they won't work
Just need a chance to prove them wrong

Is it ok to say you were fired in a job interview, but that you gained experience and you learned from it?