Who is the better musician?

Who is the better musician?
David Bowie, Iggy Pop or Lou Reed?

strawpoll.me/11779940

Lou Reed is a better musician, Bowie is a better writer, and Iggy Pop is a better entertainer.

bump

David was a better musician than Lou by ______________________miles

>bowie is a better writer than reed
oh my fucking god

how is it that iggy's still alive

david bowie for the sole reason that Lou Reed and Iggy Pop's best shit has Bowie's fingerprints on it

i do like VU and The Stooges but the best shit they put out was w bowie assistance imo

dum dum luck

bump

they were all absolute garbage

no wonder they were friends

Should be Bowie better musician, Lou the better writer.

>Best shit with bowie
Hahaha. Bowie made everything they did cheesey and extremely camp. His insistence on overproducing everything almost ruins Berlin

except he didn't produce Berlin

>Berlin is overproduced
>Bowie has anything to do with Berlin
>Bowie overproduces

Bowie is easily the best musician here, Lou Reed the best writer.

bowie by a mile

Iggy by default

Well you can disqualify Lou for being a hack. Bowie for memeing his death. That only leaves Iggy so....you tell me OP

Bowie was better than both in every aspect of artistry. Well, Reed was the better guitarist, but that's about it. this comes from big Stooges, VU, Iggy, and Reed fan. Bowie was simply far more creative, learned, experimental, and brave. also, Iggy's best stuff after Stooges was his first two solo albums. who, perchance, produced them?

Lou > Iggy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gayvid

Bowie > Lou = Iggy

Lou Reed was always a poser sell-out.

Fuck that guy.

david >> lou >>>>>> iggy

Bowie carried Iggy into his solo career, Lou Reed was a big inspiration for Bowie

But in the end, Bowie's on top just because of his discography being so delicious