I know

CAN I SAUVE THIS YPITCURE

Fuck you

this is classic

This is the cringiest thing I've seen in a very long time

sure.

you can too, if you want.

Yeah ok

This fucking thing made me loose too many times cause of Garlic Bread. Im pathetic.

How loose

youtu.be/falcGNfAyHQ

So loose

vsauce dump

Lost so hard

Oh my fucking god, are you cunts actually joking? How many fucking times do you dickheads need to post this before it forces itself into your thick as fuck skulls that it’s an unfunny, useless, immature, moronic waste of time? Instead of laughing at shitty Memes and Stripper Bananas like it’s some kind of proper humour, why don’t you take the time to immerse yourself in some REAL comedy, with REAL funny things? And not just shitty static macro ISP-based photo images, and your JPEGs or whatever, how about you look at some of those PROPER funny moving pictures that you can find on You Tube. What were they called again? Oh yeah, GIFS. Watch some proper GIFs on You Tube where there’s an element of surprise instead of a shit photo where the joke is over as soon as you perceive the image with your eyes, and before it even gets integrated in your Primary Visual Cortex. But I guess you Sup Forums retards won’t know about that because you’re all uneducated, obese, good for nothing 40 year old men, whereas I am a well-off 23 year-old man with a healthy family, healthy sperm, and a really good computer which is actually capable of playing proper funny GIFs on You Tube. I also play soccer semi-professionally which means I am fitter and stronger than you all, and I take a Psychology apprenticeship.
So instead of laughing at your bananas and “memes”, laugh at some real humour. Fucking idiots

Lost

The banana pictures are actually funnier than this

>No Muslims only Stood their Ground

+1 m8

i fucking love the 'no not like that'

>hitler baked jews
>hitler used their lard for soap
>hitler used yew eyes for buttons

shitty ylyl

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

Footloose

>get shot by police

Lost

youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3Q5hHeb6k

This is fucking gold, very underrated post

Amen

lost

This is genius. Someone needs to do this.

that's cute

Shit

hey faggot we posted at the same second and you stole my thumbnail

This is the worst YLYL thread I've seen in a long time. Good job.

It was fine at first

Sorcery.

fucking lost it

thanks lori