What is it about chavs like in pic related that turns you so on Sup Forums? Also chav thread

What is it about chavs like in pic related that turns you so on Sup Forums? Also chav thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

ntu.edu.sg/home/linqiu/publications/selfie.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They signal with their body language and clothing that they are of an age ready to become pregnant. And because the human race is fucking apes who can't think straight when theres a chance to make a woman pregoo then ofcourse this makes guys heads turn.

hnnnng

They actually don't, so...

But here is a pic anyway.

diamonds

Their age.

bikini chavs

why every chav is a british chav?

i remembr the story behind that pic. ages ago, some user posted it saying its his bros gf and how he comes in her underwear or something idk and then a bunch of us on that thread found her, his brother and his facebook. Im not sure if she was linked to the thread or if it was deleted or not.

more of them?

I just wan to go in there and wreak havoc with my cock.

Look. One's lifting her leg.
Most of them are doing what they can to make their boobs look bigger which is handy if your going to breastfeed.

Also the duckface is symbolic to the asshole and a tight-lip duckface means "I have a tight cunt which you will want to fuck"

ntu.edu.sg/home/linqiu/publications/selfie.pdf

heaven

They dont, the fact they use too much makeup and most cant speak properly is a turn off for me, shame thats pretty much most females I see apart from my friends. I guess thats why Im alone

Once you realise that duckface is the subliminal sign for "fuck me! I'm tight" it gets kinda freaky and/or funny.

delete your post of your whole family dies

that's some scary shit nigga

delete this whole fucking thread, what the fuck is chavish about most of these girls?

> i'm a retard, ignore me

in spain they are called chonis

Kill it with fire!

I'm sorry, how long go did chav go from street retards dressed like slavs to "any girl that looks slutty?"

Yeah, sure, THAT'S why you're alone

Requesting chavs on stilettos

The thing about chavs that make your head turn is because they seem easy to get. They have promiscous personalities, ones that make you want to hate fuck them. Also, they can't do their makeup correctly which screams "i'm trash!". However I know this 9.5/10 girl who acts chavvy and settles for low standards in guys. She could legit get anybody if she truly wanted

>pic related

tight pussy and loose morals. whate not to like?

got u fam

this sums it up right here

hnnnng

FUCK those eyes hnnng
If only she was blonde

Because they don't come across as annoying, cunty feminist like 99% of women these days.

She alternates between blonde and brunette. She looks a lot classier with brunette hair. Only recently she has became a lot classier. She looks good with both ;)

I do love living in the UK sometimes

I got you

cause they act and dress like they're ready to suck and fuck and it makes use think 100% with our dicks

finally a thread for me

well I'm American and the only thing I know about chavs comes from season one of the misfits.

About 2004.

I guarantee that the one on the left would suck your dick in some club toilets. You know, when shes old enough.

All of these women have terrible fucking taste in shoes

sauce on the middle chav?

wow you have more of the middle girl?

Would kill for more of left girl

I fucking wish i did, she's incredible but sadly haven't been able to find any more of her :(

love me some old school chavs.

all i have is this photshopped pic

holy ass!!!

more?

there's gotta be more out there somewhere

sorry m8. been looking for sauce myself.

Jamie Halperin, chicago area.

They're Irish, but you got anymore?

got any social media links?

Lost her on facebook. Use to know her personally from raves. Just a cute slut. Very fun to be around.

her name is allison from aus, duno who your talking about.

>Bicardi breezer
>bellybutton ring

90s perfection

more?

third from the left > best

oh and almost missed the nigger in the middle

got more of her?

Thread is ruined with this whale

This has to be the worst chav ever

nice bodies, old faces???

moar?

They know how to fill my hidden folders.

.̺̜͇͡ͅ ̴͓͖̭̩͎̗
̧̪͈̱̹̳͖͙H̵̰̤̰͕̖>.̺̜͇͡ͅ ̴͓͖̭̩͎̗
̧̪͈̱̹̳͖͙H̵̰̤̰͕̖.̺̜͇͡ͅ ̴͓͖̭̩͎̗
̧̪͈̱̹̳͖͙H̵̰̤̰͕̖.̺̜͇͡ͅ ̴͓͖̭̩͎̗ VVV.̺̜͇͡ͅ ̴͓͖̭̩͎̗
̧̪͈̱̹̳͖͙H̵̰̤̰͕̖