How do i convince my gf to play Skyrim ?

How do i convince my gf to play Skyrim ?

with words, likely

Finding an actual girl friend would be a good start

Rape is always the answer

Why do you want her to play it?

why would you want her to play a shit tier single player game?

>thebaitening.jpg

My GF just watch as I play with something untill she wants to try it out. She'd like play with Dark Souls now...

if this bitch wants to play dark souls, you best wife her up before i stop the fuck by

tell her it's that or anal

You know, I srsly thinking about that, She likes airsoft and reenactment as well.

why are still on Sup Forums go get a ring

Do what I do for my wife.

Play it in front of her, but do it the way you never would othersise play. Minimize time in menus. Go out of your way to showcase the ai. Show off all the most fun features and cinematic quests and make stupid commentary and giggle at things in the game world.

Got her to try mgs5 just by telling her it has a character that looks like her (quiet) so see if you can do the same.

>airsoft
If you don't wife her your the biggest cuck around.

Sexy Orcs.

Sit down and play it with her?

to be honest u could be doin more than skyrim
why not ask for a rim job or reverse rim job
or if you do have gf get the fuck off this pit of shit a few days and show her a good time ?

We are together for 2 years and just moved together and I don't want to do the same mistake as i did with my ex.. Same shit 2 years together and boom she cheated. I'll take 2 more years before the ring.

the real question is how can I convince your gf to fuck me while you play skyrim

Tell her flip a coin, heads is skyrim tails is anal. Either way you profit