Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:

Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fCQIwPdAXco
youtube.com/watch?v=IWwAUAWN5lQ
youtu.be/vupafqL8lDg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PrbZc-J0-Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=BUyaBEaFI-4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9dC-twGI6gI
youtube.com/watch?v=P6vCZdcp6hE
i.4cdn.org/gif/1468254756627.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1468239342388.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Previous :

Hello.

Oh to set up my room uh like 20 dollars I just got some tacks and some command strips, I still need a glass case for the girls and a shelf for the mango.

Clamado.

sorry man

>claim

Thanks for the bread

Booby Brother.

NoooOooooOooooOOoo

>Shiki

>ram the enemy if necessary
Phrasing, but yeah, I'll check out that track in a little. You go check out Abyss Watchers OST; it might be up your alley ;)

Previously on DBZ

Tristana claimed

Oh yeah I know of the dark souls soundtracks, but most of them lack the umph I prefer for multiplayer games. I do prefer vn/game/anime soundtracks for when I'm playing, no vocals and usually being made to complement a scene makes them relatively non intrusive if someone is talking on voip.

?

Breast Friend.

New Doom or Classic Doom? I'm living.

I will never stop hating Spanish. Im fine.
Short short long story now I have Arrhythmia and I still work as a Courier and I'm single now

Like this
youtube.com/watch?v=fCQIwPdAXco

The usual

For greater glory

Nevermind. How are you doing today Galks?

youtube.com/watch?v=IWwAUAWN5lQ

Ako from Netoge.

Claimed.

Thoughts on this?

youtu.be/vupafqL8lDg

>claiming yume

Claiming Krystal. Sorry fellas, need to be quicker than that.

claimed

>Tristana
>You'd be surprised how you driving to visit family is unheard around here
I can't imagine it
If you don't have family, then who do you look out for? All I really do is try to support and help out my little sister

Hello Brazil Karen

Saber claimed had to leave for a bit
>Abyss Watchers
I think Yhorm has the best theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PrbZc-J0-Z4

How are you?

I'm not Karen anymore. Just Yuiko is find

Just alright.

Good enough, you?

(You)

Shamefully have to admit that I haven't watched Hajimo no Ippo
Not a big fan of the interuption halfway through but otherwise yeah that is a really good theme. There's also the fighting game version of Shiki's theme youtube.com/watch?v=BUyaBEaFI-4
Nah man that's Princes or SoC

Mango!
You saved lots, freaking impressive!
Just going to build it or buy one completed?
That's what make you unique! Tzet' ujunin ha'niqe cha!
Isn't that a heart condition?
Courier life must be fun. Don't worry, we all are single too.
I'm still gonna call you Brazil.

Same, watching a movie right now, you up to anything?

You're making me tear up. Please stop

Saybah ples, I haven't even got there yet. I'll take your word for it once I see him

Fukkin furry lovers leeaavee

That's fine, there's an edited version but I'm not arsed enough to find it. If you do watch the show, there's some stroking involved. Minimal though

What are you watching?

>Tzet' ujunin ha'niqe cha!
>Wft is this shit? I don't read the language of demons
No prob. Just cut the Karen and we're fine

I could also argue that Ocieros theme is up there too. Maybe I just liked the boss too much and maybe my bias to the Yhorm fight was Demons souls nostalgia and atmosphere
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9dC-twGI6gI
>Misread princes as princess and was really confused

Not really, what movie?

Starship Troopers.

Yeah sometimes it's place in the anime/game comes first, one of the best tracks of the knk anime is 15 minutes long, several parts of it could have been their own song but nope.

Speaking of Oceiros have you seen the/listened to the cut audio?
He was supposed to be holding an actual baby that would die in p2.

Claiming Saber~

Donnie J Trump is my waifu

Noice, I'm preparing to watch Bubba Ho-Tep

fucking claiming the shit out of Kanye

Finally done with my "active" work, sorry it took so long. Now all I need to do is respond to my missed emails while off at vacation.

Claimerino

>language of demons
That made me had a good laugh Brazil. Thanks.
No, it's my native language, not many speak it, in fact Spanish has been slowly taking over it. It's unfortunate.

Haha thanks I tried really hard. I think I was gonna buy a skinny one completed if I built one I would fear it would fall over

Yeah that wouldve made the fight so much more depressing. I think they cut it so that they could make Ocelotte a dlc boss
>Now you'll know why they call me revolver
>

Also because it would have received a lot of criticism for being too much/tasteless.
youtube.com/watch?v=P6vCZdcp6hE

Whoops

Where the fuck do ya live? Fucking hell? Are ya speaking Ancient Hebraic and the Spanish people are dying and taking over the control of hell?
Fuck this is dangerous

Sachii

Time for bed

I hope /waifu/ has a great day/night

Sorry, I missed you yume. Goodnight!

Rikka, Rikka!!
i.4cdn.org/gif/1468254756627.webm

Goodnight

Why is noone commenting on my Waifu Trump?

Starship Troopers.
Can't say I've heard about it, sounds fun though from the description.

Fuck, that was the wrong one.
i.4cdn.org/gif/1468239342388.webm

I guess there's nothing you can do about it. I'll just leave then, just wanted to drop by to say hello because I have not been here for a while~

I hadn't until recently and I'm very ashamed of that considering how much I like Bruce Campbell.
HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL
There you go.

Dammit.
Let me know how it is, might just have to watch it.

good night
have sweet dreams of (You)r Yume

Megu Megu!

Waifus are fictional characters that you can never mate with, Trump, on the other hand you will get fucked by if the votes are in favor

Cool.

No problemo!
Building one would've been a hassle, not to mention that it needs the right measurements to balance properly.
They can't be expensive, to my knowledge of course.
Jaja nice one.
I live in the U.S., I learned it through my family, not completely just enough to understand it and make it legible to type. It's called Akateko. It originated from Guatemala, since the rise of the Spanish language, the use of it seems to wither it away. I give it about two more generations before it's too rare to hear.

I don't dislike Spanish, it's a fine language. Even if it's taking over my beautiful language.

Hi there. Just got off work?

Are you the OG Saber?

Kill self when?

Moonman?

Yeah I can see that. It makes sense lore wise since he is insane. Is it just me or do the splatter noises sound like a jelly donut being slammed against a wall repeatedly and exaggerated

Yeah they went a bit overboard with it.

Hi there honey! Not out of work, but I am done with my work for the day. (Need to stay in my office in case I am needed for something). Luckily, I'm able to talk to you guys while I wait.

Heyo

In November

Tried the Fuso. I miss my range. I miss my speed. I miss my actually being able to hit something before half my HP is deleted by a fucking Tier 8 ships what the fuck match making!?

Oh hai

Kekkus

Perv

Moogster

Now you're entering the shit zone, nearly every ship will feel like a downgrade due to the socalled Stock grind.

Sounds like it was ripped from BloodBorne. A scene like that would probably fit better there too. In fact Ocieros phase 2 reminds me of the blood starved beast

That's good news darlin'. I hope you have too much work to do.
I'm about to go into work in approximately 35 minutes. It's going to be a tough one today. I guess staying up this long has benefits to it like seeing you and getting some little things done.

Right now, it's mostly just emails and coordinating a big presentation next week.
Oh sweetheart, shame our schedules seem to be so conflicting... I hope you make it through work. How much sleep did you get?

memegi
89 cent

Lol that pic looks like the "nicest kid to edgy psychopath" pic.

Nou!

Uggggghhhhhhhhhh. I wouldn't even mind the grind if it literally wasn't against ships 2 fucking tiers above me.

Sadly that'll continue.

Oh hey there! What are you up to today?

Maid

Daddy Franku claimed

Feels bad man

I remember when I had to grind with the Tier IV Karlsruhe to get the Tier V Konigsberg. Good times, good times...

>The Karlsruhe was so trash I wanted to kill myself for playing it

Good luck with that. Glad it isn't too hard on you.
It's quite alright. We both knew what we signed up for. Every moment together is a great one. I only got two hours if I combine them together. I wish I slept more. I'll see what I can do about it. Don't worry about it one bit, a'pi.

Oh my just two hours?! I won't worry about it if you promise me you will try to keep alert. I don't want anything to happen to you!

Just playing Overwatch, as per usual. You got plans?

>Implying you don't want to do the same

Sounds fun! You laying any character in particular?
I have plans to go biking/running on the bike path near my house after I can leave work. Going to be nice.

Playing* sorry.

>implying I want to trap my shipmate so that other anons would rape her

I got an energy drink and some little enery bars to keep me from being hurt.
I'll be my best, thank you so much.
Well, I have to get ready for work now, you take care amor. I'll see you soon. Have a wonderful rest of the day.

>laying
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I play a lot of Lucio and Tracer, but more so Tracer as of recent.

I dun wanna. Can I just Bongo for the rest of my time?

No! I am using them as bait IN the trap!

Honestly, I felt the same way with the Kawachi. Upping to the Myogi was like a godsend since I could actually have a bit of range to use. And Bongo just feels good in every department except tankiness.

>Makoto