Why do i continue to get bullied for having my hair like this?

Why do i continue to get bullied for having my hair like this?

Because you don't scream rape every time a male walks near you

It's not just your hair but it really does add to the fag that is you

how am i a fag for having different taste?

Why you hating on ben sorbster for? the fuck...

He shagged my wife

stockton riverside college on the map lmao.

You from boro Sup Forums?

OP. I'm a MtF tranygender and I wouldn't have my hair this faggy. I'm sure you're a lovely person, but your hair as it is isn't doing you any favors if you ask me.

You look like you tried out for the role of The Joker and failed for being too gay

I like it OP, your suit too. But get rid of these gay bracelets and the ring (or at least don't wear it on your middle finger)

You look like a male feminist

Kys

You look like a guy who has been getting bullied at school all his life and his parents didn't believe him so he dyed his hair to get even more bullied.

You had a shit our your window you fucking filthy bastard

nice dubs

I bet you were blonde and looked like an albino before that

So...When did you come out?

Save dad the time and just kys

Bullying doesn't exist
I an actual fairy fag in high school and no one cared because I didn't cry about it when someone called me gay. My nickname in high school was "faggot" and I owned that shit

A sad boy his sits in his room all his life drawing pictures that look like a 2 year old downsyndrone drew them then on the night get fucked by his cancer victim of a dad

Your hair looks like someone puked a slushie all over it. Goodjob faggot

You should just shave it all off and go bald..

cus your hair looks like ground turkey

Go bald like your on thumbed father

It's... not just the hair Sup Forumsro.

because you are obviously a faggot

Are you retarded? Ofcourse bullying exists

How many times in average a week do you get prolapse from your dad anal fucking you

Bullying only exists if you let it

Becuase it makes you look like a queer. More than the vest, pocket square and bracelets already do i mean

underated

what this guy said, you look like a straight up cunt bag

Barber: What do you want?
Ben: Have you ever seen Sharkboy & Lavagirl?
Barber: Say no more

I work next to 2 homos, and after looking at your pic, even they are calling you gay. Stop trying to be a unique snow flake that looks like all the other unique snowflakes trying to out-edge each other and be the king of "standing out".

I would still sit on your face idk

went throw extreme measures to show your support for Portugal

Ok... You're clearly a fucking idiot.

if your still getting bullied at your age you prob deserve it for not standing up

Because your taste is for something that isn't within typical mainstream tastes, doesn't appear professional by business standards, and just looks terrible by designer/color theory practices.
Thus, fag